• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

CTHULHU'S CUSTOMS

Cthulhu

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello_speech_bubble_f2u_by_nerdy_pixel_girl_dagp5ja-fullview.png.37df7ea77363e1c5a68fee60628bd770.png

skull_sprite_by_eggod_dbiad61-fullview.png.6d1cd043a33c3b630094de9252e35d01.png

Returning to art after 5 or so years hiatus

Looking to practice my style, animations and get back in the groove ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dcescld-d1b0214f-f175-403d-8fbe-300b5c2629f4.gif.d9deaca2be4fbdd9bc3a6fa20a99da3c.gif

Regulations

- follow TOS

- be respectful

- be patient

- I am open to NSFW

(please be 18+ and send request via DM or mark with maturity filter)

- I will be practicing, so if any finalised piece isn't up to your standards, I apologise

dcg175f-0aa764d4-cfd2-4b09-afdd-4638ae365375.gif.fea1f57b166d00d4c3364ffb154a3b64.gif

Current WIPs

@/Entrails

2.gif.79c54ae475948a4d425b57e30143d558.gif

Spoiler

WIP@Entrails-2.gif.3c5c86b0547916edaabe8895aaff7bdd.gif

@/Stevie

1.gif.f7317d04ed518e9a9ccf855b2b91d085.gif

Please note: I do work full time and have other priorities in life

My turnover time will depend how busy I am personally.

Be aware that it can take longer than desired for me to complete any free pieces ♡

I will be updating this page with progress as I go, so feel free to refer back for updates

Please fill out the form below if you are interested

Pixel art used is not by me - they are all F2U from DA : )

_f2u__google_dinosaur_mini_game___border_divider_by_sataen_db8zy5q-375w-2x.png.6ef4269e7b4e6c1c5f91cbcecf92cd73.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name/Watermark

References

Colour Palette/Vibe

Other - 

Edited by Cthulhu
  • Like 2

FORM

Name/Watermark - Cephei

Referencesx or o

Colour Palette/Vibe - Purples, grey, red, depending on the art

Other - I really just want to keep her black lipstick and moon mark. Everything else is optional. If you are adding animations, a blink or smirk would be cool.

Thank you for considering me! ♥

FORM

Name/Watermark - Name: Kova or puppydrool

References - Two choice. One and Two (Two has additional link for reference here)

Colour Palette/Vibe - black & red, goth, kawaii for small, gentle for big. 

Other - Artistic freedom otherwise. Thanks for the consideration. 

Name/Watermark - Stevie

(spoilering refs because there are a few nsfw characters/art)

Spoiler

ReferencesMains

Colour Palette/Vibe - varies but most of them are either pastel or dark, not really any variety. 

Other - I linked all my mains instead of just one cause I’m not sure if you prefer women, men, anthros, humans, etc. ;;

Thank you for considering!

Edited by Stevie

Name/Watermark - Entrails

References - Andy https://sta.sh/026xzq1fx71p

Maria https://sta.sh/21iv78lb6s39?edit=1

Seneca https://sta.sh/2eciutb98kn?edit=1

Colour Palette/Vibe - Black, white, grey, or even red if you’d like! I’m also open to blues and purples.

Other - Feel free to use artistic freedom!

🖤Thank u for considering🖤

FORM

Name/Watermark - Kath for Name and WM:KirsChie

References

Refs/Ocs/Screenies/FanArt(Non-OC): Me In Real  Ayasaki  Galaxia  Cheska  Crisann  My TekTeks 

My Genshin Impact Inspire Characters:Hikari Satou(Inazuma)Yasmien Kushira(Sumeru)

Colour Palette/Vibe - pink purple 

Other - on refs

On 8/11/2023 at 3:18 AM, peaz said:

Do you have any reference of your art?

Not anything recent, no - but I will be updating the forum with WIPs etc so feel free to have a look every now and then if you're interested ♡

49 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Thank you for everyone's interest so far ♡

@ EntraiIs

WIP rough sketch of Maria

Please let me know if you have any changes you'd like made, or have any questions/concerns

WIP@Entrails.thumb.PNG.5c95e2877771c1cb1117541cd025f17d.PNG

Oh she’s beautiful 🥹 you made my entire day, thank you so much. 🖤 the only thing I would ask is her hair to cover a little less of her eye, if you don’t mind! She is perfect otherwise!

• Like 1

FORM

Name/Watermark - Roperies

References - Emrys - http://sta.sh/2hltpypv28r

Sybil - http://sta.sh/21qs4vud7boq

Colour Palette/Vibe - reds/orange/yellow, black & white, purple

Other - artistic freedom is encourage!

thank you for considering :klovee:

Edited by Roperies

• 1 month later...

FORM

Name/Watermark - V/Blue

References /

Colour Palette/Vibe - despair, dark, bloody / happy with a dark edge

Other - in refs you find colours, short description

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FORM

Name/Watermark - Belphi

ReferencesBaah

Colour Palette/Vibe - dreamy/sleepy

Other - ty for the chance C:

FORM

Name/Watermark - Milk / Milkpaw

Referencesxx

Colour Palette/Vibe - Red/Black

Other - Artistic Freedom & Thank-you for the chance :}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM

Name/Watermark - cat for text. Mira for watermark 

References -  https://toyhou.se/11618065.mirina

Colour Palette/Vibe - blue, white and Grey color scheme. Vibe is shy Lolita that loves plushie 

Other - artistic freedom is welcomed

Thank you so much for considering