• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Can you make this?

SugarTyts

Hello everybody!

I was hoping to find someone who could make a logo for Me, It has nothing to do with imvu.

My husband and I are opening up a dance studio to teach dancing lessons and will also be going to different places (like clubs or places where they have a dance floor and will let us teach a class there, also have videos on tiktok and youtube) and we would like to get it started by creating a logo! I use to be on imvu a lot and so I thought about you guys!

General Idea of the logo:

The name is "Boot Scootin Gators" and I am thinking of having it in a circle with the word "Gators" at the bottom..if that makes sense.

In the middle of it would be an image of a male and female gator dancing together.

Maybe the male having a cowboy hat on or something.

The colors to be neutral, like green, black, etc.

Please help us get started ❤️

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 11:46 AM, SugarTyts said:

Hello everybody!

I was hoping to find someone who could make a logo for Me, It has nothing to do with imvu.

My husband and I are opening up a dance studio to teach dancing lessons and will also be going to different places (like clubs or places where they have a dance floor and will let us teach a class there, also have videos on tiktok and youtube) and we would like to get it started by creating a logo! I use to be on imvu a lot and so I thought about you guys!

General Idea of the logo:

The name is "Boot Scootin Gators" and I am thinking of having it in a circle with the word "Gators" at the bottom..if that makes sense.

In the middle of it would be an image of a male and female gator dancing together.

Maybe the male having a cowboy hat on or something.

The colors to be neutral, like green, black, etc.

Please help us get started ❤️

Thank you.

I'd like to possibly try this. 

I know it's been a few since you've posted this. Have you thought of any other ideas for it? 

Thanks!