• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

practice practice practice [OPEN]

sorbetcake

On 9/10/2023 at 10:31 PM, Drexiy said:

Form:
Text: Drexiy 
References (the more the merrier): Kurenai

Other: Artistic Freedom

Form:
References (the more the merrier): Bonnie

Form:
References (the more the merrier): Marzipan

Form:
References (the more the merrier): Mariabella

Thank you so much for considering you're art is amazing! :blove:

Video Games Thank You GIF by Gaming GIFs 

Let me know if you’d like any changes :klove:739E135B-4040-4181-AB00-8592DE4847F4.thumb.png.6557e562f6c2a9af65a489e23626f228.png

• Like 1

Ahhh your art is so cute QwQ

Thank you for the chance!

Text: WolfyLuna
References (the more the merrier): https://toyhou.se/17564121.luna (If she catches your interest at all feel free to pick any of her outfits)

Other: If you end up drawing her may I ask for the version you post to be watermarked close to her face? It's to avoid art and character theft ;v; and again tysm for the chance :3

• Like 1

Form:

Text: GABBAXY
References (the more the merrier): https://sta.sh/2hfcuvz1jau

Other: a holo pastel theme, crescent moon, stars, waves, crystals....

I struggle to express my vision so do whatever you feel like doing with it, up for your imagination. I like to keep the hairstyle and colour of the hair, skin, eyes, clothes as provided in a screenshot.

Really really appreciate it if I would get chosen :bthanks:

4 hours ago, HARUUMI said:

Been super duper busy this week so I am sharing a wip for activity purposes so y’all don’t think I died:bfcry: @ Drexiy  here’s another wip for u bb:klove:

CCCA328C-30C5-4B79-A2DB-6CA3C17059B9.thumb.png.dd9e0e255f696372d97a4880353ece25.png

It's alright i totally understand! OMG i love her so much! I'm so excited too see her finished, she looks amazing so far :phearteyes:

• Like 1

Form:
Text: Steph or Die 
References (the more the merrier):  Arya Kitten Yachiru

Other: It doesnt matter which one you pick, There are all the pose and references and art I have boughten in the past if you have questions i will answer them
Thank you for your consideration 

:llampret:

Edited by Dead

On 10/21/2023 at 3:35 AM, Drexiy said:

It's alright i totally understand! OMG i love her so much! I'm so excited too see her finished, she looks amazing so far :phearteyes:

Finished! Let me know if you’d like anything changes :walove:9C8FF1F6-CEE9-4625-9C2F-30209CBB0849.thumb.png.f45e76a7cd09068d41aadc0fb4b1ffe2.png

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, HARUUMI said:

Finished! Let me know if you’d like anything changes :walove:9C8FF1F6-CEE9-4625-9C2F-30209CBB0849.thumb.png.f45e76a7cd09068d41aadc0fb4b1ffe2.png

OMG she's amazing i love her so so so much!!! No changes please and thank you so much for drawing her i really appreciate it! :blove:

Edited by Drexiy
  • Like 1

Bumpie! Just ordered myself a new gaming chair + a tablet stand so i will start drawing on CSP again! :lazesupersxy:I shall draw one of the babies here maybe this weekend if my order comes, if not next week for sure. I'll be experimenting with some new brushes and maybe some style adjustments woohoo :bfstar:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

:erlmo: NEWS ALERT :erlmo:

Starting today I have changed my alias from Haruumi to sorbetcake across all platforms! 
If you would like the watermark changed feel free to PM me , otherwise just mentioning my new alias is fine! :bgoodjob:
It will take a while building my socials but! Feel free to reach out to me via the following socials any time:
Instagram/Deviantart/Discord : @sorbetcake 

Twitter: @sorbet_cake

Tiktok: @sorbet.cake

Thank you!

• Like 1