• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Looking for a DP artist!

TheNorsePagan

Hello, I am so sorry if I’m doing this wrong as

I haven’t been on here in so long!

I am honestly just looking for someone who could possibly do a DP for me and my boyfriend, although I’ve been also really wanting to get a Witchy one for for myself as well! 

I do not have a reference sheet on sta.sh at the moment, I can definitely make one at some point when we both figure out what we’d want done-

However, I am looking for someone who could accept credits for payment- As I currently don’t have actual money to spend. I am sorry! 😩

That is my biggest downfall at the moment, I’ve recently tried to use a VISA for my Witchy DP I wanted, but it didn’t workout… 

So, I’m now just on a search for someone who takes credits. 

Thank you in advance if anyone will be interested to take on my request, and I promise to have a reference posted soon as well as details.

• Like 1

I take credits! ^^ My dp prices are 22k for single, 44k for couples and I include simple animations in all orders unless stated otherwise!

Snap_xFuTp6pYkU1463948078.gif  Snap_Z5818hT4211846151001.gif Snap_BiUbVPqFEP538076643.gif Snap_6aZtpNGD0E963793946.gif Snap_1oogRHgFbY734199939.gif Snap_tFXf4ENTWr230709634.gifSnap_Vu07x4Kcng102661697.gif Snap_p0EZq4m2jK480229597.gif Snap_mf3TRyzY6a1664375363.gif more examples in my vu album: https://www.imvu.com/photos/album/140934374/203360627/

• Like 1