• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toΒ unlock full access to all of our features.Β  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

Β 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Β 

Β 

𝓁𝒾𝓁 π’Ήπ‘’π“‹π’Ύπ“π“ˆ | IN PROGRESS β™‘ 1 PYOC

Waifus

update: I am working on commissions and PYOC! I injured my drawing arm recently and so art progress has been a bit slower than usual, thank you all for your patienceΒ :lazeroll:

I also made a Trello: link hereΒ :fingerguns:

Β 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2024 at 11:26 PM, incubai said:

Hey! Could I purchase one of your premades? c:

hi!! apologies for the late response, I just saw this! of course, if the premade is available you may fill out the form on the first page or dm meΒ β™‘

• Like 1

Β premade; dolores

Β 

Β text; Bunu

Β 

Β colors/changes; none!

Β 

Β any other details; nothing else but the blink!

Β 

Β price; $35

On 5/24/2024 at 7:25 PM, incubai said:

Β premade; dolores

Β 

Β text; Bunu

Β 

Β colors/changes; none!

Β 

Β any other details; nothing else but the blink!

Β 

Β price; $35

Β 

accepted! you may send payment here :klovee:

• Like 1

• Waifus changed the title to 𝓁𝒾𝓁 π’Ήπ‘’π“‹π’Ύπ“π“ˆ | IN PROGRESS β™‘ 1 PYOC

update: both of my custom slots here are closed for the time being as I catch up on ko-fi member commissions and PYOCs.Β 

thank you for your patience as I am transitioning from my previous high-stress job to interviewing for a new job that will hopefully help my mental healthΒ Β :bfcry:πŸ’—

• Like 4

deerly.png.fec285c6ec5c1211594f6706f896172b.pngΒ izuprocess.gif.cc7d80bb90bc84dcef1ed9d88fac2e95.gif

Β 

important update:

I will be travelling to the pacific northwest from june 16-29th to visit my family. My shop will be paused until then.Β 

I got a new job that starts in August! I will have lots of time this summer to experiment with my style and open commission slots.Β β™‘

Β 

This PYOC and Izutsumi premade will be available for claim to my Ko-fi members on the 30th @ 10 AM Central and here on ArtHaven three hours after.Β Both will come with blink and ear twitch.

• Like 3