• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

HOBEE'S ✦ ART SHOP | free!! | temp closed

hobee

6 hours ago, hobee said:

@ grayscale : hii ! Kova sounds precious ! I love Huskys, and I would love to draw him <3 I'll add you to the next batch ! And yes, I will add the scars to his chest, I don't mind if that's something you'd want. Also, yes, I can make the nails long, sharp, and black if that pose is something I end up doing ! <3

Aaaah, thank you so much. <3 

I am very excited! Feel free to inbox/DM when time comes if you have any questions or anything. 

Posted (edited)
edited)

@ AkkiYu : hii ! here's a wip of the glam sheet, pls lmk if anything is missing or you want changed ! <3 *ik the ghost cat wasn't in the descriptions..i just kinda drew it but it doesn't have to stay !

Spoiler

akkiyuwip.thumb.png.82032ebdea0abfe03b5c4431bb56db5d.png

Edited 14 hours ago by hobee

Edited by hobee

fixed
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 1:51 AM, hobee said:
edited)

@ AkkiYu : hii ! here's a wip of the glam sheet, pls lmk if anything is missing or you want changed ! <3 *ik the ghost cat wasn't in the descriptions..i just kinda drew it but it doesn't have to stay !

Hide contents

akkiyuwip.thumb.png.82032ebdea0abfe03b5c4431bb56db5d.png

Edited 14 hours ago by hobee

Ghost cat can definetly stay :cutehehehaaas:  Wren looks so good allready, so exciting

Edited by AkkiYu

53 minutes ago, hobee said:

@ cel : holaa ! here with a wip <3 pls let me know if there's anything I need to change and/or add !

Hide contents

celwip.thumb.png.27c1cc027f38551c35f8dc3477f9fa64.png

OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING !!!!! this looks so good already AND OMG THE DANGO TURNED INTO MOLANG AHHHH SO CUTE!! :klove:

only change would be if possible, could you please make the bow in her hair smaller? (the bow above the moon!)

22 minutes ago, cel said:

OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING !!!!! this looks so good already AND OMG THE DANGO TURNED INTO MOLANG AHHHH SO CUTE!! :klove:

only change would be if possible, could you please make the bow in her hair smaller? (the bow above the moon!)

glad you like it !! And yes, I can make the bow smaller. I'll send a new wip in a bit !

@ cel : hi hi, sorry for the late reply ! here's a new wip with the smaller bow, pls let me know if it's too small or if you'd like it smaller !

Spoiler

celwip.thumb.png.c6b684529b557345142ed387869bcf8d.png

LINKS: All the favs 

Stash for: Mirina Teddi, and Lilbe

DESCRIPTION OF YOUR OC: Mirina is my main oc/a persona of mine. She is very shy and codependent when it comes to her plushie Mousely who she always has. She loves Lolita fashion and plushies. 

Teddi is Mirina's best friend. She's also quite shy but not as shy as Mirina. She loves learning, sweaters, pink and plushies. 

Alvina is a fantasy elf that watches over dragons. She gives very motherly vibes. She's very honest even if it would hurt others feelings. She loves dragons, crystals, water and blue. 

STYLE: glam sheet 

STYLE #2: Standard 

TYPE: [ portrait, bust, half body, full body, etc: if choosing glam sheet, skip this ]

COUPLE: no but if you wanted to do a couple it'd be Mirina and Teddi

NAME/WATERMARK: Cat for text. Mira for watermark 

OTHER: artistic freedom is welcomed. Thank you for the opportunity. Also I'm sorry if I did this wrong. 

On 1/16/2024 at 1:51 AM, hobee said:

@ Milkpaw : hi, here's the finished piece, i hope you like it ! <3

Hide contents

milkpaw.thumb.png.fea754c10edd12167c6e0c43e166480c.png

I love it! :o It turned out super cute c: I love the gummy bear bg hehe - Thank you so much for taking the time to draw something for me! <33 :klovee:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:  I'm working on a couple of (2) commissions at this moment.

But I'll be working on and off, again, on the free art whenever I can (or when I'm done!)

• 2 weeks later...

LINKS: [ gallery, references, inspo, for background, poses, hair, etc. ] https://postimg.cc/gallery/ssv2tYq

DESCRIPTION OF YOUR OC: [ tell me a little about them! What they like or don't, etc. ] Freya loves purple, and anything cutesy kawaii.

STYLE: [ chibi v1, chibi v2, standard, anime, glam sheet ] Anime 💞

STYLE #2: [ chibi v1, chibi v2, standard, anime: choose one ONLY if you chose the glam sheet ! ] Standard

TYPE: [ portrait, bust, half body, full body, etc: if choosing glam sheet, skip this ] 

COUPLE: [ yes or no: glam sheet doesn't offer a couple option ! ] No

NAME/WATERMARK: Freya

OTHER: [ whatever you think I should know about your oc or you want to add <3 ] artistic freedom 💞

Hi bbu! Hope you don't mind me posting even if your slot/queue is full, i'll wait however long it needs:aww:

LINKS: oc ; for the background it can be anything soft like a sky with clouds or a room like this (matching her colors) : room ; but artistic freedom is encouraged!

DESCRIPTION OF YOUR OC: she is a mysterious angel; she's shy but stubborn, a cheerful personality and loves loves sweets. anything cute (and sometimes cheeky n dark) is her vibe!

STYLE: chibi v2

STYLE #2: -

TYPE: bust/half - whatever you prefer!

COUPLE: no

NAME/WATERMARK: Viktorija/kyut

OTHER: use her 2nd outfit and if you want you can add her plush <3 (she has an X in her pink eye and white eyelashes)

• hobee changed the title to HOBEE'S ✦ ART SHOP | free!! | temp closed