• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Art related

Rate this question

Alextric_disabled

Question

So I have a piece of artwork of my albino oc that I want to post in the "Post Pictures for Practice [PPFP] V2" but she's got her middle finger up, so I was just wondering (making sure) if I have to label it as mature content

1 answer to this question

On 1/4/2024 at 7:57 PM, Alextric said:

So I have a piece of artwork of my albino oc that I want to post in the "Post Pictures for Practice [PPFP] V2" but she's got her middle finger up, so I was just wondering (making sure) if I have to label it as mature content

Hi there and apologies for the delayed response!
We do not consider this Explicit Content, depending on how it is depicted 

For example, just a middle finger can be a funny gesture, but combined with something it might give the idea of hating certain things or people, if that makes sense