• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {OPEN/Slots availability Inside}

Ephemera

18 hours ago, LiLMooMoo said:

She on Hiatus due to health with her hand, I'm sure she will be back soon with Announcement when she's open. 

This! Thank you, Moo♥

No slots open yet, as I haven't fully healed, just today I'm trying to grab my pen and do something but I'm still limited and can't do much pressure or fast movements, hopefully by Sunday or Monday I feel better and can start working with the orders again and open a slot:aww:

• Like 5

• Ephemera changed the title to ⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {OPEN/Slots availability Inside}
On 6/19/2024 at 12:29 PM, Ephemera said:

Hello! 
Happy Wednesday!:aww:

This is an Important Update, that will also be added to the first page !!

Hope you all are having a nice Wednesday (19-June), so there's something that I have been dealing in private for a while, I have a Ganglion Cyst on my right wrist, this is something COMMON and I have had mine for a loooong time, Years!, never had issues till now. I'm getting lots of hand pain, swelling, can't bend my hand properly, and lately, my hand has been feeling sore or tired, like the strength of my hand is not there? if that makes sense, and a tingling sensation, this is because the cyst is pressing on my nerves. So after the doctor's visit, and tests, on Friday (21-June) I will have a minor surgical procedure to "break" it to almost nonexistent, and inject steroids to avoid it growing back. :lazetears:

The thing is I will be on rest for 1 week, so no art. The doctor was very adamant that I needed to rest for at least 1 week. I currently have several orders in the queue, I will finish @ Wuv 's order today, but I won't be able to finish @ princessmooniie  and @ Beep  before the procedure, if you are both okay with waiting please let me know, I will keep your orders in the queue for when I'm back if you are okay with waiting!♥ :bcri:

Tomorrow I also need to do some tests and errands to leave everything ready, so I won't have time to work on art. Due to this, I won't be opening slots till I'm back either, to avoid the wait♥

This is something I need to do for my Health, this is causing me so much pain and is affecting my work and daily life, so I hope you can understand♥:bcri:

Hello! and Happy Sunday!:klove:
I am back from my lil hiatus due to my hand procedure, thank you all so much for your patience during this time, my hand is feeling better now, but It still needs to heal a bit more inside and I'm still green (my wrist bruised) but I can move it more normal now since the swelling and pain have decreased♥:aww:

I'm Open again! + 1 Slot Open!
- I did a lil update with some new art previews♥
- Please make sure you read all my information (ToS, Ordering Information, and Will & Won't Draw!)
- I don't do "First Come, First Serve" I go by inspiration, so even if you see other orders posted YOU CAN STILL POST OR DM! I will review everything tomorrow after my last doctor's visit♥
^ I want to make this very clear, and I think in my ToS this is clear too (PLEASE let me know if not so I can edit it in a more understanding way♥ English isn't my first language♥)

Spoiler

The most regular complaint I get via DM is "It's hard to get a slot" I don't do fc, fs and I normally leave a Slot open for more than 5 hours, sometimes a full night because I go to bed, I consider these things when reviewing: 1- Artistic Freedom, 2- Options, 3- Ftb (First time buyers), 4- How many art this person has from me, or when was the last time they ordered. Don't feel discouraged, as some people have expressed, I'm trying my best and even if I don't accept then I may do so in the future:aww: I try to open a slot almost everyday♥

- If I see an order, theme, or character that inspires me I will open the Extra slot♥
- Artistic Freedom with poses is very welcome and a very high probability of being accepted because this helps with my art block/burnout♥

-----------------

@ princessmooniie  Your sketch is ready! Thank you for your patience!♥
Your total is $30 (Base Detailed $25 + Blink $5)

Spoiler

SKETCH.png.eb6b3c55e10e194fb98ed19623641ddc.png

• Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: YaoZora or Sun

▸Animation(Optional): Blink, Ear Twitch

▸Name/Text: Wuv

▸Watermarks(Optional): Wuv

▸Note/Extras: Holding Animal (If choosen sun I can give ref for the animal) Artist of Freedom with pose of course

▸Paypal Email: Dm

▸Still Versions: Yes

I also hope your recovery has been well, we missed you so much 🥹💛 

Edited by Wuv
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Hello! and Happy Sunday!:klove:
I am back from my lil hiatus due to my hand procedure, thank you all so much for your patience during this time, my hand is feeling better now, but It still needs to heal a bit more inside and I'm still green (my wrist bruised) but I can move it more normal now since the swelling and pain have decreased♥:aww:

I'm Open again! + 1 Slot Open!
- I did a lil update with some new art previews♥
- Please make sure you read all my information (ToS, Ordering Information, and Will & Won't Draw!)
- I don't do "First Come, First Serve" I go by inspiration, so even if you see other orders posted YOU CAN STILL POST OR DM! I will review everything tomorrow after my last doctor's visit♥
^ I want to make this very clear, and I think in my ToS this is clear too (PLEASE let me know if not so I can edit it in a more understanding way♥ English isn't my first language♥)

Reveal hidden contents

The most regular complaint I get via DM is "It's hard to get a slot" I don't do fc, fs and I normally leave a Slot open for more than 5 hours, sometimes a full night because I go to bed, I consider these things when reviewing: 1- Artistic Freedom, 2- Options, 3- Ftb (First time buyers), 4- How many art this person has from me, or when was the last time they ordered. Don't feel discouraged, as some people have expressed, I'm trying my best and even if I don't accept then I may do so in the future:aww: I try to open a slot almost everyday♥

- If I see an order, theme, or character that inspires me I will open the Extra slot♥
- Artistic Freedom with poses is very welcome and a very high probability of being accepted because this helps with my art block/burnout♥

-----------------

@ princessmooniie  Your sketch is ready! Thank you for your patience!♥
Your total is $30 (Base Detailed $25 + Blink $5)

Hide contents

SKETCH.png.eb6b3c55e10e194fb98ed19623641ddc.png

Ahh she looks amazing! Send the invoice over! I’m ready to pay! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, princessmooniie said:

Ahh she looks amazing! Send the invoice over! I’m ready to pay! 

Happy you like her♥
Since the sketch was approved the invoice was sent!

• Like 1

Payment received, @ princessmooniie , queue was updated and thank you so much for your kindness!♥:aww:

---------
Quoting for tomorrow Wuv♥ and thank you, recovery went well!♥:aww:

38 minutes ago, Wuv said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: YaoZora or Sun

▸Animation(Optional): Blink, Ear Twitch

▸Name/Text: Wuv

▸Watermarks(Optional): Wuv

▸Note/Extras: Holding Animal (If choosen sun I can give ref for the animal) Artist of Freedom with pose of course

▸Paypal Email: Dm

▸Still Versions: Yes

I also hope your recovery has been well, we missed you so much 🥹💛 

• Like 2

▸References: https://sta.sh/214cwxgbjrbm?edit=1
▸Animation(Optional): blink

▸Name/Text: kasandra
▸Watermarks(Optional): kasandra
▸Note/Extras: this is my newest OC Liz! i don’t have any art of her yet so besides the hair color and piercings, artistic freedom pls! :kcheeks:
▸Paypal Email: dm

▸Still Versions: yes pls