• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Let Me Make Your Plushies (SLOTS OPEN 2/3)

PrincessHeckity

Hi, I want to eventually do commissions for making stuffed animals in Blender.  I have already made some of mine (images of Carrotz and Foxwald attached) and I have people throw them at me in VNYAN.  I need about 3 more examples for a portfolio, and preferably plushies that aren't blobs like my current two.  Thank you!

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Foxwald.jpg

Carrotz + Foxwald IRL.jpg

Edited by PrincessHeckity

Hihi c: your work looks super cute. I esp love foxwald! If you like the way my stuffed animal looks, feel free to give it a try. It's a long one that you hold & it hangs down, so it's pretty dif ^~^ 

Ref ☆(https://sta.sh/024bqn7lek5c)

Have fun with your practice & future commissions ♥

Valentines Day Love GIF by Tutimon

Ooh I love their shape. Thank you! I look forward to making this long creature. I love ferrets, they're so mischevious for fur noodles.

3 minutes ago, Sieren said:

Hihi c: your work looks super cute. I esp love foxwald! If you like the way my stuffed animal looks, feel free to give it a try. It's a long one that you hold & it hangs down, so it's pretty dif ^~^ 

Ref ☆(https://sta.sh/024bqn7lek5c)

Have fun with your practice & future commissions ♥

Valentines Day Love GIF by Tutimon

• PrincessHeckity changed the title to Let Me Make Your Plushies (SLOTS OPEN 2/3)