• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

OT4OT

Alex

Is anyone good with Excel?

I have to do a project before 11:59pm tonight and I'm struggling.

Its basic Excel, I think the hardest thing you do is VLookUp.

if anyone can help me please PM me??

im dying

• 2 weeks later...

*bro* 

tell me the odds of this

the episode of the vampire diaries that i started last night is based in memphis  ( where i live btw!!! ) 

and i was like, wow das cool.....

same episode they introduce a character named virginia....(das my name)

bro..............................

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to sound freaking random and weird but I woke up feeling super nostalgic. It suddenly hit me that I'm getting older.

I was on this forum on the IMVU  website like almost a decade ago and I realize how so many things have changed...how I've changed.

It's a good thing to reflect sometimes haha this place really has come so far. It's amazing when I think back on how much progress

me + many others have made honestly it's really cool that this platform has been able to support the dreams and passion of many artists. 

ily GASR hahaha :bfcry: <33 grateful to everyone who helps maintain it, support it, and help around!!! U DA BEST.

3 hours ago, Tsukimi said:

This is going to sound freaking random and weird but I woke up feeling super nostalgic. It suddenly hit me that I'm getting older.

I was on this forum on the IMVU  website like almost a decade ago and I realize how so many things have changed...how I've changed.

It's a good thing to reflect sometimes haha this place really has come so far. It's amazing when I think back on how much progress

me + many others have made honestly it's really cool that this platform has been able to support the dreams and passion of many artists. 

ily GASR hahaha :bfcry: <33 grateful to everyone who helps maintain it, support it, and help around!!! U DA BEST.

duuuuuuuuuude i agree

i love logging in and seeing all the artists give in their all from when gasr first started on imvu or offsite and see how they've improved

while also seeing people come and go here it's pretty cool

but also makes u feel old..

:lazepeek:

Archived