• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✭ Event ideas 'n suggestions

Ayumi

Hewwo! I'm here to suggest ANIME NIGHTS LOL. I had put it in my introduction, but I want to push on this a bit. I'm really shy, but wouldn't mind helping to run it. Alismora had mentioned to me before on discord that the movie nights GASR used to run, didn't last very long. So, idk how many would be interested in this, but thought maybe all of us as a group could get together on a set day/night. It'd be an anime we would all vote on like the old thread, and maybe it'd work out better due to the groups. We could do it as frequently, or as little as we'd want. Would be nice to do at least a weekly showing of an episode, but this idea is all open to interpenetration :byaslove:. Could even do non-anime titles sometimes, or rotate what kind of content we watch -- for the people in the group that aren't too into anime :aww:

• Like 2

@Xunjo YEEEEEES i saw that in your intro and i was about to bring it up LOL lets make dis happen image just gotta figure out a good time for everyone. i think we can always make a new topic for this, so people can give me permission to tag them hours before the anime night begins??? what cha think guyssimage

• Like 1

i think @Xunjo idea is rlly great :blush:

tbh something else that me and my friends like to do is we pick a night and play skribblio together

i figure since this is an art website it might be fun to do kinda ugly doodles and joke around to get to kno ppl :boh:

• Like 1

@Ayumi yay! I'm so happy you want this too! I feel it'd be nice for everyone to get a tag too! So, if someone doesn't want to show for that showing, they won't be notified. Excited to see what others think :aww:

@Hopey Skribblio sounds like fun as well! That makes me think of this site that used to be called OMGPOP, it had a lot of fun mini games. Was also a virtual hangout in one. Totally would add that in if it still existed, but still an old group game worth mentioning. Just in case someone knows of a new place? Idk if I would do Skribblio tho. My art would be nasty since I work with mouse rn, but I wouldn't mind sitting in for them :klove:

@Xunjo I remember omgpop, i haven't heard anybody mention that in a while, oof :blush: tbh one of the good things about scribblio is that its just for ugly mouse drawings cos its basically pictionary and you can't use a drawing tablet with it, so even people who aren't on gasr to draw or who aren't confident in their art can play and make goofy looking art :blove: 

some cute examples of my friends art on there LOL:

Spoiler

image.png.6fdef92b08a3cf2f30fa81775f399c5f.png

image.png.e3d28341f1627fbb41626f3f728ab3da.png

Edited by Hopey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Posi said:

Maybe like a game night?

Something that everyone can take part in

There's some free online games we could play together on a certain day/night like Cards against humanity or Uno?

Maybe even have a tournament :bare:

UNO!!!!!!! yesssss that sounds like fun :hwdance:

• Wink 1

@Hopey ooo that sounds rly fun LOL i'm a noob ive never tried that but i think it'd be great tbh

@Xunjo yesss i'll make a topic really soon, ive been so busy i cant get to that yet but DONT WORRY WE ARE DOING IT

@Posi yees lets bond w movies/anime and hate each other with cards against humanity LMAOOO I havent played for so long i reallyyy wanna play that now 

GAME NIGHTS AND MOVIE NIGHTS!!

@HippieDippie ikrr?? im excited for uno too

all the good ideas, can you guys post the links to those games you mentioned here if possible too please? image

• Like 2

@Ayumi NONO, OF COURSE LOL. Please, take your time with group stuff we all understand you're a very busy cutie :kcheeks:

Looking forward to anime nights, AND game nights they sound like fun. Good breaks for all of us! Let me know if you need anything :3

2 hours ago, Ayumi said:

@Hopey ooo that sounds rly fun LOL i'm a noob ive never tried that but i think it'd be great tbh

@Xunjo yesss i'll make a topic really soon, ive been so busy i cant get to that yet but DONT WORRY WE ARE DOING IT

@Posi yees lets bond w movies/anime and hate each other with cards against humanity LMAOOO I havent played for so long i reallyyy wanna play that now 

GAME NIGHTS AND MOVIE NIGHTS!!

@HippieDippie ikrr?? im excited for uno too

all the good ideas, can you guys post the links to those games you mentioned here if possible too please? image

Uno is my Favorite game to play of alll time!!!! i cant wait ^- ^ 

@Ayumi

Ofc, yes girl~

It would be cool to have it like a schedule of things that we plan on doing

(like which animes/movies to watch, polls to choose, etc)

We could post it on a group page so others can see what's going on

(or so we could remember what's going on lol)

Hiii - beary butt reporting for duty !!!

and yes please. <3 we will work to make everyone's anime/game dreams come true. :phearteyes: we'll be like our own little anime/gaming club. no judgement zoneee unless you're into being kidnapped and kept in basements like @Ayumi jkjk :lllaugh: <3

A schedule and polls would be most helpful! Keep the ideas coming. I am excited for this. :byaslove:

• Like 2

@Posi yeah we need a schedule, also i think we need a list of anime too so we can choose which i'll grab from  our anime thread ouo image btw your bunbun OC  (in your DP and stuff) is so cute :c must be adorable to draw! ive been drawing lots of neko stuff but hardly any bunny ears 

@Kia ummmmmmm im not the one enjoying basements.. it's..image @Cupid but yes we got this as long as we dont get distracted! image 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

56 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

@Hopey image SO i tried playing that with @Flix and it was so fun we're doing it !!! tho i think im too dumb image

@Xunjo @HippieDippie @Posi @MeiTzu I'll be less busy soon and we can get these fun nights going!!  bearybutt @Kia is gonna help me sorting this out too, hope you guys are still interested1 image

Always interested in a game of uno :kcheeks:

@Ayumi

Oooh we could do genres, maybe a poll to see which the majority is into

And then another poll for people to put in suggestions 1575168180_emoji_posi_curioussmol.png.9f051e6eaad62eb19a9181f1df9e3396.png

(I have so many ideas and so many I still need to see! ♡ )

And omg Ayumi! You have no idea how long I've wanted a beautiful piece from you!

You make such masterpieces~ ♡

You're such a celeb on gasr girl

It would be super awesome to have you draw my OC one day.

Thanks for the compliment on her!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.