• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

I don't know how to use this site....

joy_lioncat

✼ Name/nickname: Joy, Lems, Joylioncat

✼ Favorite weather(s): Weather that's not too cold, not too hot but still more to the warm side, perfect time to go out and have fun with friends but also comfortable at home (even though I'm always comfortable at home). 

✼ Food you love: Ice cream and Bubble tea (I crave it all year round) 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Shrimp, asparagus, sea food in general... 

✼ A few artists that you adore: Jyundee (I live for their painting), Ross draws, Magion02, Hyanna Natsu just to name a few. 

✼ Music you listen to: I mostly like to listen to lofi music, k-pop, j-pop or whatever plays on the radio. Namely Snail House (lofi), BLACKPINK, Twice, Red Velvet (k-pop), AKB48, anime music, Yunomi (J-pop). 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: I'm not really into movies or TV shows....

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?

SOO MANY... I'll just list some genres I like: romance, shoujo,  shounen, comedy, harem, slice of life, action, horror, adventure, music.

✼ Favorite animal(s): MY CATTT!!

✼ Favorite color(s): most pastel colors, black and white, red, dark colors (navy blue)

✼ Pet peeve(s): When people spell words weirdly (ex. Yea = yes, Ya= you, Ya isn't the same thing as yea)

✼ Hobbies: Drawing, watching anime/reading manga, staying up late, shopping but i mostly just draw and read manga/watch anime

✼ Likes: good grades, art, food, idk...

✼ Dislikes: not much

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I'm super new here (literally just made an account today), I'm still exploring this website and figuring out how to use everything.

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: I don't know what to expect from this site so I'll hope for the best. Maybe I'll make some friends!

Archived