• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hugyne's Customs /// Temporarily CLOSED

Hugyne

On 4/13/2022 at 10:01 AM, Hugyne said:

@Alex Hii! I've got a sketch for you!

A couple of things: the background won't be much more defined than it is already, as I tend to do simple/flat colour bg and this is probably the best I can get lol

As for the wings, I'm not sure how they are supposed to be, maybe it would be better to change them to be butterfly or insect-like? :bare:

Let me know what you think! ^^

Reveal hidden contents

alex-sketch.png.eda736b831d339027f78a1dfe03e8f26.png

oh i like the background! i think it's simple but still captures a cave all enchanted-like! for the wings, maybe we can do a bat-wing instead? something like this

again, sorry this has been so vague but i do appreciate you working on this commission to make this come to life and i'm looking forward to the completed version!! :aww:

9 hours ago, Alex said:

oh i like the background! i think it's simple but still captures a cave all enchanted-like! for the wings, maybe we can do a bat-wing instead? something like this

again, sorry this has been so vague but i do appreciate you working on this commission to make this come to life and i'm looking forward to the completed version!! :aww:

Don't apologize! I'm grateful that you thought of me for your commission :byaslove:

As for the wings, is this alright?

Spoiler

alex-sketch.png.0f20fe97c355717533b1b14b1d36fdf0.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hugyne said:

@Astro

Hii I've got your sketch!

Let me know if their expressions are alright or if you want any changes!

Hide contents

nin-sketch.png.3cbf8e2cfd985095c4a35b0766a233df.png

looks great so far!! no changes <3

Comission Form
- Bust / Waist / Full body :                         Waist                      
- B&W / Full color :                          Full color
- Additional character / pet (y/n):                          No
- References / description:                          My personahairstyle 1outfit 2pose
- Background (flat color/simple):                          I really like the colorscheme of this one
- 1px frame (y/n):                          Yes, plus a square one if possible
- Text:                          Anne
- Price:                          Let me know!

1 hour ago, Incendiary said:
Comission Form
- Bust / Waist / Full body :                         Waist                      
- B&W / Full color :                          Full color
- Additional character / pet (y/n):                          No
- References / description:                          My personahairstyle 1outfit 2pose
- Background (flat color/simple):                          I really like the colorscheme of this one
- 1px frame (y/n):                          Yes, plus a square one if possible
- Text:                          Anne
- Price:                          Let me know!

Commission accepted!

The price would be 60€/70$ and I'll have a sketch for you in a couple of days ^^

(that princepol art is to die for :lazetears:)

1 minute ago, Hugyne said:

Commission accepted!

The price would be 60€/70$ and I'll have a sketch for you in a couple of days ^^

(that princepol art is to die for :lazetears:)

Sounds great! 

I know right, Paul really did her so well, I was beyond excited when he showed me the final outcome :bfahh:

5 minutes ago, Incendiary said:

Sounds great! 

I know right, Paul really did her so well, I was beyond excited when he showed me the final outcome :bfahh:

He never misses, browsing his gallery is a guilty pleasure of mine XD

2 minutes ago, Hugyne said:

@Astro  Here's your pickup! I really loved these characters and I not-so-secretly hard ship them XD

Also, I most unexpectedly had a blast painting the staff lol

Anyway, hope you like it!  :cutehehehaaas:

nin-ah.thumb.png.17586a90f2be459cafd4cecf7d13fdf4.png

aa they look great!!! tysm! :klovee:

• Like 1