• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

♥ Lend me your OCs for free art ♥

TokioLotus

I would like to lend my OC!

Gallery Link/Inspo:

Brief Description of OC: deadly alien princess

Likes/dislikes: likes what danger, lust, power, ... does to her through her senses, she's very passionate and tuned in to her senses  /

dislikes fear that has no ground (in her eyes), daytime: she prefers everything from sunset till sunrise, nice talkers: she prefers honesty

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Feel free to choose

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: V / AkkiYu

• Like 1

Amazing! I wasn't expecting so many responses and beautiful OC's. 

I can't wait to introduce mine in the future as well!

Please note I will be keeping this post open another 2 days then closing submissions!

If you would like the opportunity please submit by June 5th!

• Like 3

Gallery Link/Inspo: Only the girl

Brief Description of OC: she is monster has sharp teeth and sharp nails, there's skin colored veins covering her hands

Likes/dislikes: she likes to evil smile to show her sharp teeth, she likes to kill

/ dislike nail polish

Preferred example type: Fully body

(Her design is simple but if you want to do halfbody I'm ok with that too)

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: SharpNails (I want one without water mark too please)

Thank you so much for the opportunity <3

Edited by sharpnails
  • Like 1

Gallery Link/Inspo: Xxx

Brief Description of OC: He’s a Incubus. He is very headstrong, cocky, and dominant.

Likes/dislikes: Making his prey feel helpless is his favorite. He dislikes the “chase”. He prefers his prey to submit without struggle. 

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc:  Half body 

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Text: Novak WM: Anguish

• Like 1

Gallery Link/Inspo: A'llure 

Brief Description of OCDark ravishing seductive hottie. A black sheep even after the fact that she was a succubus residing in the deeper circles of hell. Words carry a heavy meaning as she speaks, and her presence alone commands upmost respect. A'llure has an incredibly curious nature, one that's landed her in a pile of trouble from time to time, and one that dropped her into that pit Zeta resides in. Although there wasn't much interest at first, she drew his attention slowly.

Likes/dislikes: In link

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Single, Couple, NSFW, Portrait, Half-body, Full Body up to you!

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Syrupz + Zeta / Watermark: Syrupz 

Gallery Link/Inspo: Zeta

Brief Description of OCBlunt, chill, Annoyed easily hunk. Clueless to flirting remarks by others that aren't A'llure. Zeta is mostly known for his role of being the ''Executioner'' in hell. His form was adjusted to fit to the 21st centuries current 'Aesthetic'. He's sharp, Stoic and always 3 steps ahead. His heavy hellish presence is usually suppressed or expressed as distasteful nature when dealing with mortals. Apparently only A'llure can remove the cross necklace he wears that hides his true demonic form and even became the keeper of it before she knew it...(She pointed out she wasn't getting paid for that role >:u)

Likes/dislikes: In link

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Single, Couple, NSFW, Portrait, Half-body, Full body up to you!

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Zeta + Syrupz / Watermark: RenegadeZeta

Edited by Lavish
  • Like 1

Gallery Link/Inspo: ♥

Brief Description of OC: harsh dominatrix type, lustful, into controlling things that interest her, she is a cruel mistress

Likes/dislikes: latex, pvc, bondage, dark color schemes, piercings, leather, fishnets, being the center of attention - Dislikes: those who dont obey her, disobedience, mouthy attitudes

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc): single, NSFW, Portrait, Half-body, Full-Body

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Margeaux / Margeauxxx

Edited by Margeauxxx
  • Like 1

Gallery Link/Inspo: Ambrosia

Brief Description of OC: She's a vampire and she dislikes and distrusts everyone, cause trusting people led to her ending up as an experiment subject

Likes/dislikes: Desserts and Alcohol / Getting blood on her clothes and Coffins

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Half Body/ Full Body / NSFW

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Ambrosia / Watermark: Nessa

Gallery Link/Inspo: https://sta.sh/21ledwy12034?edit=1 & https://sta.sh/2160ceuq9fsn?edit=1

Brief Description of OC: they're both dating and are have different aesthetics. Although Rainbow is older, she is kind of a people pleaser (a trait she's are working on) while Raven is very straightforward and extremely sarcastic 

Likes/dislikes: n/a

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Couple

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Nessa

Gallery Link/Inspo: Jodi

Brief Description of OC: A Mischievous Dragon who loves taking pictures and has been featured in some adult magazines.

Likes/dislikes: Likes Having Fun and being with their Lover, Dislikes people trying to control them

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Full Body/NSFW

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Jodi / Watermark: Nessa

Edited by Nessasweet
  • Like 1

Gallery Link/Inspo: Neebi  Outfit Ideas

Brief Description of OC: Neebi is a xenos(alien) gal. She is laid back, relaxed and has a carefree personality. She's always in the mood to have a good time with her friends, playing video games alone or take a long walk at night admiring the stars that she misses so much.

Likes/dislikes:
Likes: Space, Moon, Stars, Trying new things, and exploring.
Dislikes: Strict routine, Conforming with the 'norm'.

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc:  Portrait, Half body, NSFW, artistic freedom welcome!

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Text: Neebi WM: Asheara

Gallery Link/Inspo: Asheara

Brief Description of OC: Asheara is a garden witch who enjoys spending her time alone in nature with other wildlife.

Likes/dislikes:
Dislikes: Crowded places, City life, anything that might harm the environment and negativity.

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Artistic freedom is welcome! Whatever you feel drawn to doing if chosen!

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Text: Ash WM: Asheara

Thank you for your consideration! 💕

Edited by Asheara
  • Like 1

Gallery Link/InspoKhaleesi

Brief Description of OC: Enjoys spending her time alone listening to music

Dislikes: bright colors

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc): up to you!

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Text: Heathen WM: Heathens/Text: Khaleesi WM: Khaleesi

Gallery Link/InspoLiliana

Brief Description of OC: Enjoys spending her time alone

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc): up to you!

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Text: Heathen WM: Heathens/Text: Khaleesi WM: Khaleesi

Gallery Link/InspoMorgana

Brief Description of OC: Enjoys spending her time alone, learning spells

Gallery Link/InspoBoop (I don't have much on her yet)

Brief Description of OC: Enjoys spending her time alone

Thank you for considering! 💗

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 7:39 PM, TokioLotus said:

Female OC

Gallery Link/Inspo:  Aurora~

Brief Description of OC: Aurora is a dark fae elf who practices the fallen arts of dark magic and necromancy. They are a loner who has a darker asthetic and keeps to her dark elven roots, long, dark hair and tribalistic markings. 

Likes/dislikes: Soft classical violion music and listening to the nighttime, fresh untainted air, and silence of dark magic. /  Tainting the lands, Those who refuse to head warnings or listen to others, overly sweet foods. 

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc:  Any! I would love NSFW or Half body. 

Name on DP/watermark if chosen:  Name of DP : Rory   watemark: Rory

Male OC

Gallery Link/Inspo:  Kindred

Brief Description of OCThere is one included in the Stash but, Kindred is a  gentlemanly, heroic member of a team of people who only wish to save the world from dooms day. He falls under many titles but the one he draws most asthetic from is the 4th Horseman. He is a bit of a playboy because he can get away with it due to wearing a large wendigo style mask. He enjoys art and music, alwys having something to listen to even when he's getting his buisiness on. He has a bit if a secret talent for graffiti, something unexpected from someone who looks so fashion intuned and dapper. 

Likes/dislikes: Graffiti style street art, Warm, decorated ramen from the dollar store that's been fixed up with better foods, women /  Loud metal music, over hip coffee shops, those who practice things unknown

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc:  Portrait, half body, full-body, or NSFW 

Name on DP/watermark if chosen:  Name on DP: Kindred.    Watermark: Kindred 

Edited by AggravatedIntentions

Gallery Link/Inspo:  💛

Brief Description of OCThere is a short story of how they met and other details in the sta.sh! (made it up pq so sorry if its messy)

Likes/dislikes: In sta.sh!

Preferred example type: Couple (half body) would be cool but you can do a single of either one. 

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Charo + Fallon / WM: Alien

• Like 1

Thanks for everyone who participated and lent me their OCs!

I have looked over every form and have determined what I would work best with!

If you weren't chosen and still want your OC made, by all means, I am still open for orders for AUG - OCT slots!

Please note I am a SLOW artist as I have an Etsy shop, Youtube, and other endeavors I work on.

If your piece is completed I will contact you here via DM! Please do not rush me as these are free and on my own time!

Fullbody

Lavish's Allure (NSFW)

Spixi's Incubus Micha (NSFW)

Halfbody

siuwumai's Minnie

Deceased's Incubus Novak

Asheara's Garden Witch

Portrait

Lavish's Zeta

Nessasweet's Ambrosia

Belladelle's Valentina

NSFW

* Sky/Plushy's Ditzy Succubus Rukia Tsuki

Khaleesi's Liliana

Couple

CountingSheep's Bentley and Kadem

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

Gallery Link/Inspo: Here

Brief Description of OC: Doggo/pup male. Submissive, masochistic. Trans - female to male. 

Likes: red, black, chains, collars, dark cute? lol, but also sadistic, dark, goth, etc
Dislikes: pink, kawaii, soft?

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc:) Artistic freedom. 

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Name - Kova. 
Extra: I'd love for this one to be NSFW, sexy sexy ooh. Lol.

Thank you for this opportunity. watermark/name/username doesn't matter to which. :] 

Edited by grayscale

Gallery Link/Inspo: https://sta.sh/2p4u53rh8c9?edit=1

Brief Description of OC: Yvie is a half demon, and works as mortician after coming to earth. 

Likes: Blood, human hearts, bones she finds, flowers, cats, cemeteries, music. 
Dislikes: Bright colors, sunlight.

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc:  Completely up to you!

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Entrails.

TYSM for considering 🖤

• 1 month later...

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

I am so late to the party... 

Gallery Link/Inspo: 4 U 2 SIFT THRU

Brief Description of OC: Black girl, ayeeee

Likes/dislikes: I don't dislike anything 

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Whatever you think is best

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Tasia

Edited by Tasia

• 2 months later...

Gallery Link/Inspo: https://sta.sh/21gjl64l9w46https://sta.sh/22ctekf07cvphttps://sta.sh/2c03vjjd5orhttps://sta.sh/2e4gmj4rgon | https://sta.sh/2yod7q0p4cc

Brief Description of OC: if they have one its in the ref link

Likes/dislikes: not exactly picky

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: couple, NSFW, portrait, full body

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: on single ones name/watermark Erin|on couples name/watermark Taishiro and Alex 

• 3 weeks later...

Gallery Link/Inspo: https://sta.sh/2ltyipdg48g?edit=1

Brief Description of OC: They are either colorful and sweet or dark and spooky

Likes/dislikes: I dont mind anything really

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Fullbody or Halfbody please

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Gheist

• 1 month later...

Gallery Link/Inspo: xx

Brief Description of OC: Inspired by the og Mother of Dragons, I made my own Mother/Queen of Dragons, Tall, Curvy and Alternative, loyal to her friends and both husbands, obsessed with spicy romance books and loves to shop. Spends most of her time in her human form and loves going to music events ♥ 

Likes/dislikes: Likes: Anime, Gaming, Music, Swiming, Skating, Shopping, Seafood, Burgers and Fries | Dislikes: Most Veggies, Bugs, liars

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc) : NSFW, Couple or Full body Please ♥

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Salem

Thank you for considering ♥

• 2 weeks later...

Gallery Link/Inspo: Wit & Hekata or Hekata

Brief Description of OC: Hekata is a gothic elf with pale skin but she's thick, her right eye is blind while the left eye is blue. She uses magic to hide the scars on the right side of her face. 
Wit is a giant warrior who light blue eyes and a huge back tattoo whose main priority is to protect Hekata but also love her as she does him.

Likes/dislikes: Dislikes- pink, loud crowds, dishonesty. Likes- Magic, potions, reading,
Both Likes - animals, baking and cooking, gaming

Preferred example type: (couple, NSFW, Portrait, half body, fully body, etc: Couple or Half Body

Name on DP/watermark if chosen: Wit & Hek/Hekata

Thank you so much for considering and I hope you have fun :) 

Edited by Hekata

Added more to form