• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

CRYSTARIUM | OPEN | 0/3 slots | 3 Premades

Adayics

Premade Themes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What themes would you be interested in?

• Goth
    • Pastel Goth
    • Emo / scene (early 2000's / 2010''s)
    • cottage core
    • Cute/kawaii
    • videogame themed
    • other (feel free to leave your suggestions as a post for me to see!) ^ - ^

On 8/11/2023 at 12:31 AM, Novocaine said:

STYLE: Painted

REFERENCES: 

Smaller or larger full art: Smaller.

EXTRAS: I would like to keep her moon mark and black lipstick. For animations, I would like a blink and some of the tar from her eye to drip. All other accessories are optional, though if you can fit part of the horns, that's cool. If not, that's fine! :)

TEXT: Cephei

EMAIL: [email protected]

Ouu this is rad! Accepted! I have a couple days off this week so I will try and get a sketch done and posted as soon as I can! but I have a tattoo convention coming up this week so I might not have as much time as I think I will! but I'll do my best to get something to you to approve this week! :) Once the sketch is approved with no further changes I'll send over the invoice! :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Adayics said:

Ouu this is rad! Accepted! I have a couple days off this week so I will try and get a sketch done and posted as soon as I can! but I have a tattoo convention coming up this week so I might not have as much time as I think I will! but I'll do my best to get something to you to approve this week! :) Once the sketch is approved with no further changes I'll send over the invoice! :) 

Oooh! Awesome! ^^

No rush though. Life comes first. ♥

6 hours ago, Novocaine said:

Ooooh!!!!!!

She's looking good!! No changes!

Woo Awesome!

I have sent over the invoice to the email attached to your form!

One either half or full has been paid on the invoice I will continue on your commission! ^ - ^ 

if there are any issues or concerns please shoot me a DM more than happy to answer any questions. 

Im excited to continue to paint this one for you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adayics said:

Woo Awesome!

I have sent over the invoice to the email attached to your form!

One either half or full has been paid on the invoice I will continue on your commission! ^ - ^ 

if there are any issues or concerns please shoot me a DM more than happy to answer any questions. 

Im excited to continue to paint this one for you! 

Awesome!

Full payment has just been made. :)

• 1 month later...

Hello! I'm back again!

I would love to place another order if allowed! I may have changed my usernname.

I just REALLY love your artstyle!!! ♥♥

REFERENCES: 

Smaller or larger full art: Smaller

EXTRAS: For this lovely lady, I'm thinking purple and black-themed and a purple mist for the background to match the eyes. Speaking of, I would really love a glow effect on the eyes if possible. I'd also like to keep the moon mark on her forehead, if applicable. The design on shirt is definitely optional because I really don't want to make it even more complicated, lol. 

TEXT: Ascian

Edited by Novocaine

On 9/30/2023 at 7:17 PM, Novocaine said:

Hello! I'm back again!

I would love to place another order if allowed! I may have changed my usernname.

I just REALLY love your artstyle!!! ♥♥

REFERENCES: 

Smaller or larger full art: Smaller

EXTRAS: For this lovely lady, I'm thinking purple and black-themed and a purple mist for the background to match the eyes. Speaking of, I would really love a glow effect on the eyes if possible. I'd also like to keep the moon mark on her forehead, if applicable. The design on shirt is definitely optional because I really don't want to make it even more complicated, lol. 

TEXT: Ascian

bwhaha Sounds good cx Accepted! I freaking love the shirt in the first versions of the screenshots! so cuteee! Definitely doing the shirt too much fun to play around with glows and stuff. 

but yeah super pumped ill get a sketch started tomorrow ! :3 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adayics said:

bwhaha Sounds good cx Accepted! I freaking love the shirt in the first versions of the screenshots! so cuteee! Definitely doing the shirt too much fun to play around with glows and stuff. 

but yeah super pumped ill get a sketch started tomorrow ! :3 

AHH!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Novocaine said:

AHH!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Alright sketch let me know if there are any changes currently! if not ill send the invoice to you later! ^ - ^ 

ff7b2a737d6ac9e66eff872562869346.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 10:01 PM, Novocaine said:

Ah! She looks wonderful!! No changes! ♥

invoice sent! Sorry for the delay had quite a few large scale tattoos so didnt have a ton of time! I'll start painting tomorrow and tuesday. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 1:35 AM, Novocaine said:

OMG! She's looking friggin' fantastic! AHHH!!!!!! ♥♥

And that's okay! I totally understand. Real life takes priority!!

Okay Wanted to give you a little update! :D 

Illl be trying to finish this up tomorrow and tuesday! I would have finished it up last week but i actually got my hand tattooed so it was too swollen and sore to draw anything, I took a full week off of work to let it heal! So I will be able to continue and my plan is to finish this by tuesday! ^ - ^ Again my appreciation for your patience! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Adayics said:

Okay Wanted to give you a little update! :D 

Illl be trying to finish this up tomorrow and tuesday! I would have finished it up last week but i actually got my hand tattooed so it was too swollen and sore to draw anything, I took a full week off of work to let it heal! So I will be able to continue and my plan is to finish this by tuesday! ^ - ^ Again my appreciation for your patience! 

Thank you so much for the update! And yeah, no problem at all. Whenever you're able to get to it, no rush.  I've never been tattooed but that sounds super exciting! 

• Adayics changed the title to CRYSTARIUM | OPEN | 0/3 slots | 3 Premades