• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

CRYSTARIUM | OPEN | 0/3 slots | 3 Premades

Adayics

Premade Themes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What themes would you be interested in?

• Goth
    • Pastel Goth
    • Emo / scene (early 2000's / 2010''s)
    • cottage core
    • Cute/kawaii
    • videogame themed
    • other (feel free to leave your suggestions as a post for me to see!) ^ - ^

crystarium.png.ac74e53a3f446a50a9bcea8f57d18b3a.png

INTRODUCTION

Thanks for checking out my shop! Im Kenzie, I'm a tattoo artist from Canada and I used to be on here

much more than I have been in the last few years but I miss being able to paint peoples characters so

I figured I'd open a shop again to take on limited spaces. Since I am a tattoo artist I don't have as much

free time as I used to have so my slots will be limited. 

Emergency update-  still ongoing find out more details after march 20th

I recently found out that my landlord needs to sell the house I am renting from and we had a really good deal with

The place/price we were renting at which was 2,000$ a month since we've been living here for over 7 years the rent in

The area I live in has increased to 4000$ a month for a similar place to what we are living in now. So with that

Being said I need help to get first and last month's rent saved up before I have to move. Our landlord has been wonderful

And has given us till December as he knows how expensive it is going to be to rent a new place so I have some time to save up

But I definitely am going to need help as the closer I get to winter the slow season for my job begins. 

RULES | FORM | SLOTS

R U L E S 

F O R M S

BY COMMISSIONING ME YOU AGREE TO ALL MY RULES, ANY BREACH OF THE RULES WILL RESULT IN

TERMINATION OF YOUR COMMISSION, NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED IF YOU BREAK THE RULES.

ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE DONE VIA PAYPAL INVOICE, INVOICES MUST BE PAID WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOU NEED LONGER PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN YOUR COMMISSION IS READY, IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTIFIED ME OF NEEDING MORE TIME WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR COMMISSION BEING COMPLETE I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SELL YOUR CUSTOM AS A PREMADE WITH CHANGES MADE TO THE ARTWORK IF IT IS AN OC

PAYMENT CAN BE MADE IN 2 WAYS, EITHER FULL UP FRONT VIA A PAYPAL INVOICE, OR I WILL SET UP THE INVOICE IN A WAY SO YOU CAN PAY HALF UP FRONT AND HALF UPON COMPLETION

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A NSFW COMMISSION DONE PLEASE DM ME YOUR FORM INSTEAD AS WE WILL COMPLETE THE COMMISSION IN PRIVATE. ALSO PLEASE NOTE I DO CHARGE MORE FOR NSFW AS THEY TYPICALLY TAKE ME MORE TIME TO COMPLETE

★ YOU MAY RESELL YOUR COMMISSION IF THEY ARE OF AN OC,  BUT FOR NO MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID FOR SAID ARTWORK. BEFORE YOU DO SO PLEASE DM ME WHO THE NEW BUYER SHALL BE SO I DON'T ASSUME YOUR ARTWORK HAS BEEN STOLEN. I ALLOW THIS AS I KNOW SOME PEOPLE DO SELL THEIR OCS TO OTHER PEOPLE SO I UNDERSTAND BUT PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO MAKE PROFIT OFF MY ARTWORK, HOWEVER I WILL ALLOW YOU TO RECOUPERATE THE MONEY YOU HAVE SPENT SHOULD YOU WISH TO DO SO. (THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY FOR PREMADES AS THEYRE NOT YOUR OC'S)

DURING THE COMMISSION I WILL SEND YOU 1 SKETCH TO APPROVE IN THIS SHOP, ONCE YOU HAVE APPROVED AT THAT POINT I WILL REQUIRE THE FIRST HALF OR FULL AMOUNT OF THE COMMISSION PAID FOR. ONCE YOUR COMMISSION HAS BEEN PAID I WILL SEND TYPICALLY 1 MORE WIP WITH BASE COLOURS FOR APPROVAL. TO KEEP THINGS MOVING SMOOTHLY IF I DO NOT HEAR BACK FROM YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS I WILL MOVE ON TO THE PAINTING PHASE OF THE COMMISSION. I WILL ALLOW 1 - 2 REVISIONS ONCE THE COMMISSION IS COMPLETE. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ANY LARGE CHANGES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS POINT IN THE COMMISSION IF YOU FAILED TO INCLUDE REFERENCES FOR SAID CHANGES IN YOUR FORM, IF I HAVE ACCIDENTALLY FORGOTTEN A LARGE ASPECT OF THE COMMISSION THEN I WILL MAKE SAID CHANGES AS THAT WOULD BE MY FAULT AND NOT ON YOU OR YOUR FORM SUBMISSION! 

IF YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL PUBLICLY IN YOUR FORM YOU MAY ALSO DM YOUR EMAIL TO ME! :) 

CUSTOM ARTWORK FORM

Feel free to DM me your forms as well if you don't want to post them publicly! <3 

STYLE:

REFERENCES:

Smaller or larger full art:

EXTRAS(if you need to explain any of the references or just want to add something you dont have a photo for):

TEXT:

EMAIL:

PREMADE ARTWORK FORM

PREMADE #:

CHANGES IF ALLOWED:

TEXT:

EMAIL:

S L O T S 

OPEN

0 / 3

EMPTY 

EMPTY

EMPTY

STYLES | PRICES | EXAMPLES

S T Y L E S

P A I N T E D

NovocaineTextAnimated.gif.072cf363528c2edc02a0251b2cec4821.gif 001 - DP Preview by Adayics

ANIME

Watermelon_DP.png.0ade207fdff92ceed1b32cbfc7662049.png

CHIBIS

89f68069569a23b30c645ed18218b9e9.png

P R I C E S

Prices are all charged in Canadian Dollars and will appear as such on the invoice.

All styles will include a 160px by 220px Display image crop and the full size artwork.

All styles take the same amount of effort to complete

so I will keep them the same price for the time being.

Price will depend on the amount of details included the character.

(more simple characters with little to no accessories will be closer to 30$ CAD

and things with more accessories or animations/effects will be closer to 50$)

Painted: 30$ - 50$ CAD

Anime: 30$ - 50$ CAD

Chibi: 30$ - 50$ CAD

I will do couples  prices for additional characters is 15$ - 25$ based on the size you request for the full art.

Prices are subject to change depending on the difficulty and details requested in the commission.

If price adjustments are needed I will state so prior to sending an invoice.

E X A M P L E S

Gothica_DP.png.d0df55861206c0d5df4723d979336c06.png DPText.png.0c79cdcda97506cccbc2832342937c83.png NovocaineTextAnimated.gif.072cf363528c2edc02a0251b2cec4821.gif Novocaine2Animatedpurple.gif.17a75d04ea907151e40fd7cc42b0d0fa.gif

Edited by Adayics
  • Like 6

PREMADES

AVAILABLE

DPs All include full art 

(full art will be between 800px by 1100, or 1600px by 2200px based on price of the premade)

30$ - 800px by 1100px full art

50$ 1600px by 2200px full art

Premade 001 | 50$ CAD | - AVAILABLE

Premade_001_Exampletext.png.927864d88941886258d5bed8884d565f.png Premade_001_textless-blink.gif.c4be6382021c8d53b84c622017873645.gif

Premade 002 | 30$ CAD | - AVAILABLE

001-DPPreview.png.38233e15eb8b4505f8adfb64234784b6.png

- Changes can be made like colours, or adding small details.

-blinking animation can be added for an additional 3$ CAD

SOLD

premade003_Thea.png.bd2f88a47b7f3a72b2edddf35aa1edac.png premade003_TheaBlink.gif.388b9ea64e333632408257c1d8b7c346.gif

Edited by Adayics

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Adayics said:

@ Astriea  Ah  thank you ^ - ^ ! I'll be making more premade as I have availability from work! 

@ Kozai  Yeah I can definitely put it on hold till then! just let me know if there are any issues! :) 

Thankyouu so much! I'll be in touch Friday for sure :3 <3

Added this premade to the shop after removing it from the premade market! :) Made this before offering premades in here

hopefully someone likes her! and wants to give her a home

Premade 002 - 30$ CAD (23$ USD) - Available

001-DPPreview.png.7059929d2b7f8258dee4f4cbcab9f011.png

Edited by Adayics

New Premade! 

Premade 003 | 50$ CAD | - SOLD

premade003_text.png.22aff6d860c85cebae8af61acd9f6b73.pngpremade003_textblink.gif.dda6aa3e802cbac73af8a2c26caf9a02.gif

Colour changes to eyes and hair can be made

comes with 1600px by 2200px full art as well

Edited by Adayics
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mihaya said:

PREMADE #: 003

CHANGES IF ALLOWED: None

TEXT: Thea

EMAIL: [email protected]

Invoice has been sent! :) I'll be heading to bed and I work tomorrow so once payment has been sent I will add the text and send over the files in a PM for you! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gothicia said:

if i missed this in your intro im sorry but do you do couples? or would you be willing to? :bhee:

haha no worries, you didn't miss anything I completely forgot to add that into the shop! but yes I am taking on couple artwork as well, for the additional character it would be 15$ - 25$ added onto the base price pending if you want a smaller or larger full size art for the piece :) If you're only worried about having dp crops would recommend the smaller size but if your main interest is in the full art and are just happy that it comes with dp crops than the higher cost one will offer you a higher quality painting with less pixilation of details 

• Like 1

STYLE: painted 

REFERENCES: may i DM?

Smaller or larger full art: smaller

EXTRAS(if you need to explain any of the references or just want to add something you dont have a photo for): this’ll be a gift ^^

TEXT: DM

EMAIL: DM

6 hours ago, Adayics said:

haha no worries, you didn't miss anything I completely forgot to add that into the shop! but yes I am taking on couple artwork as well, for the additional character it would be 15$ - 25$ added onto the base price pending if you want a smaller or larger full size art for the piece :) If you're only worried about having dp crops would recommend the smaller size but if your main interest is in the full art and are just happy that it comes with dp crops than the higher cost one will offer you a higher quality painting with less pixilation of details 

9 hours ago, Gothicia said:

STYLE: painted 

REFERENCES: may i DM?

Smaller or larger full art: smaller

EXTRAS(if you need to explain any of the references or just want to add something you dont have a photo for): this’ll be a gift ^^

TEXT: DM

EMAIL: DM

Yes you can dm me the information! :) 

STYLE: Painted

REFERENCES: Can i pm you these?

Smaller or larger full art: Smaller

EXTRAS(if you need to explain any of the references or just want to add something you dont have a photo for):

TEXT: Heli

EMAIL: I'll pm this to you too

STYLE: Painted

REFERENCES: 

Smaller or larger full art: Smaller.

EXTRAS: I would like to keep her moon mark and black lipstick. For animations, I would like a blink and some of the tar from her eye to drip. All other accessories are optional, though if you can fit part of the horns, that's cool. If not, that's fine! :)

TEXT: Cephei

EMAIL: [email protected]

Edited by Novocaine