• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Trifling

hey guys  i havent done pixels in a long time and i wanna get back into it slowly.

Rules:

please be patient i work constantly

go easy on me i havent done anything pixel wise in awhile but i will attempt pretty much anything  ( this is not a DP shop

Include PICTURES of what you want it doesnt have to be exact but i need something to go off of please.
Credit Trifling@AH.

here's some examples:

UVhlytG.gifqaaU4Ok.pngGR8P7rS.gif 

These all belong to someone so please dont steal them! They were previous request's.

heartbanner.gif.14ca79c1858e5fc60f45e7e726042ee5.gif

done in shop:

girlsoc.png.950a97080b95c9e37655f0d8219567c2.pngpartthreenoskull.png.afd6ff21702971920c47b84b49e59840.pngpartfouruwu.png.8a4855d1c4cb9f2f6bfc5614b94e75bc.pngmickey2.png.6a2d83ba0a0bd613d15e140b5f8a6bb8.png lavone.png.372af2382b55d03cba05c20c5ca016a0.pngcombo.png.3af236fec8cea2bf59f12696845508e0.pngdone.png.a07f49f4fd57284ee339d99f9b536f73.pngsnorlaxswitch.png.f502a24a54825984d3654e11ae07dc26.png

heartbanner.gif.14ca79c1858e5fc60f45e7e726042ee5.gif

Form:

Refs/Text ideas:

Theme:

Song you currently like:

Edited by Trifling
  • Like 2

Refs/Text ideas: two very round frogs like this but one dressed like you and one dressed like me so I can put the me frog in my sig and you can have a matching you frog in yours 

Spoiler

E23FA550-478C-4AC2-BC05-E045AAAD11E1.thumb.jpeg.92236794a9b0cd66b19ce7115fe79ebf.jpeg

Theme: Frog friends 

Song you currently like: Church outfit - Poppy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kikitchi said:

Refs/Text ideas: two very round frogs like this but one dressed like you and one dressed like me so I can put the me frog in my sig and you can have a matching you frog in yours 

Reveal hidden contents

E23FA550-478C-4AC2-BC05-E045AAAD11E1.thumb.jpeg.92236794a9b0cd66b19ce7115fe79ebf.jpeg

Accepted its the one dressed like u and one dressed like me for me LMFAO

ill dm u

1 hour ago, Kikitchi said:

Reveal hidden contents

done.png.619b115b97823f861e045d5a63317221.png

finaldone.png.ad0342f595b9e8e6a304284099a99d16.pnghere u go love lmao i tried

Edited by Trifling
  • Like 1

Hopefully this would be something youre interested in doing! 

Refs/Text ideas: Ref 1 | Ref 2  | Ref 3

Theme: Shark Aquarium? cute colourful?  

Song you currently like: Sharks - Imagine Dragons

Ive been listening to this song for a while so was the first thing I could think of out of the top 5 songs ive been listening to that would work well as a lil pixel art haha 

if you want to attempt an animation for him something simple like him moving up and down a couple pixels or bubbles if you want to try out doing some of those. 

if you dont want to experiment with any animations no sweat just a cute idea if you want to attempt them. and if you wanna make it smaller than the refs i sent by all means those are just inspirations just a lil shark in a bowl or bubble is fine by me! :3 

(if you want as well we can do an art trade and ill paint something for you) lemme know :3 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Adayics said:

Ive been listening to this song for a while so was the first thing I could think of out of the top 5 songs ive been listening to that would work well as a lil pixel art haha 

if you want to attempt an animation for him something simple like him moving up and down a couple pixels or bubbles if you want to try out doing some of those. 

if you dont want to experiment with any animations no sweat just a cute idea if you want to attempt them. and if you wanna make it smaller than the refs i sent by all means those are just inspirations just a lil shark in a bowl or bubble is fine by me! :3 

(if you want as well we can do an art trade and ill paint something for you) lemme know :3 

Accepted! Ill def give this a try if i cant do a shark ill do fish( any refs of fish that youd like?) And yea ill  do an animation too thatll be fun!

Id love to but i dont think my art is worth art trading yet! [ don't wanna disappoint] 💕

Edited by Trifling

22 hours ago, Adayics said:

i dont ever do this but heres a small wip 

8f21130fb8cd7277e1d486d6034cdebd.png

• Like 1

Never a disappointment ^ - ^ dont sell your self short! Im not too picky, if the shark is too much just some cute lil gold fish are fine too! ^ - ^ anything like a little fish bowl is perfectly fine ^ - ^ <3 dont stress about it! I'll love anything you come up with! <3 Just have fun with it and dont think too hard about it! 

• Like 1

Hello, sorry I have never made an order like this, I don't know if I need photos 🥺  

Refs/Text ideas: I would like a cat With a plant on the head 🌱

Theme: kitten with plant  

Song you currently like: avril lavigne give you what you like

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Adayics said:

Never a disappointment ^ - ^ dont sell your self short! Im not too picky, if the shark is too much just some cute lil gold fish are fine too! ^ - ^ anything like a little fish bowl is perfectly fine ^ - ^ <3 dont stress about it! I'll love anything you come up with! <3 Just have fun with it and dont think too hard about it! 

Tysm! I'll work on it later tonight and update you here.

7 hours ago, neizu said:

Hello, sorry I have never made an order like this, I don't know if I need photos 🥺  

A few refs and ideas would be appreciated once you upload some( you can do just 3) I'll accept! 

Ref/text: can you please do two puzzle pieces attached to each other one is hot green and other is magenta pink then each piece changes color to the other piece's color if that makes any sense ;-;

Theme: inspired by this💚

Song you currently like: miley cyrus robot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikumiku said:

Ref/text: can you please do two puzzle pieces attached to each other one is hot green and other is magenta pink then each piece changes color to the other piece's color if that makes any sense ;-;

Hey i need more refs please. An example of what you mean by it changing color would be a good start. After you fix your form ill accept.

On 8/3/2023 at 12:06 AM, Adayics said:

freebie.gif.4263064ff310528a05e53cd2ca9b2b27.gifbubblesver3.png.89cd0b9c1c2cc47114ed8feabddbb0a2.png here u go love i had no clue what else to add so i just did jellyfish to one side 

On 8/4/2023 at 8:18 AM, Mikumiku said:

i think this is what u wanted

ithinklol.gif.cc7afa70cf59b051e07111d8680e24ac.gif

On 8/4/2023 at 12:41 AM, neizu said:

ill start tomorrow its kinda hard to understand what u want so ima just do what i want and hope u like it 

1 hour ago, Trifling said:

freebie.gif.4263064ff310528a05e53cd2ca9b2b27.gifbubblesver3.png.89cd0b9c1c2cc47114ed8feabddbb0a2.png here u go love i had no clue what else to add so i just did jellyfish to one side 

Aw haha its so cute! ^ - ^ <3 thank you! I hope you had fun making it! 

• Like 1

hiii :blove:

Form

Refs/Text ideas: yoink This is for a group, my friend did the drawing if possible can you make it 20x20. The hand represents freedom, you dont have to go full in detail but if it was a circle with the hand and the orange background that would be perfect!

Theme: Freedom

Song you currently like: