• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

buying character sheet for my vtuber (on hold!)

bunisa

post your shop links / refs / price range!

so there are a few things i want to add to the character that i wasnt able to do on the website i made the avatar on!

i want her to have floppy ears not straight up ears and a fluffy tail (think labrador retriever vibes!)

would also add a few accessories to her hair / neck / nails that i will have ready for in a toyhou.se album for whoever takes the commission c:

Spoiler

IMG_1386.png.fd4534be043411e8211edef9cdd509ec.png

Edited by bunisa
  • Like 1

hi! I can't see the reference of your vtuber :,) it sends me directly to discord but it gives me an error. :kwave:
and in turn. It's not very clear to me if you are looking for just the reference sheet for your character (only art) or also the vtuber animation?

3 hours ago, Myshumeaw said:

hi! I can't see the reference of your vtuber :,) it sends me directly to discord but it gives me an error. :kwave:
and in turn. It's not very clear to me if you are looking for just the reference sheet for your character (only art) or also the vtuber animation?

hihi, ill fix that now in my original post, im looking for just the sheet c:

Oh ok. If it's just a character sheet I can do it uwu. Your character is very cute ;3; <3 <3 <3 :klove:

my timearound is 1 month. accept only paypal or ko-fi

I can offer you a simple chibi fullbody reference sheet with two outfits or one extra and any detail/object you want for 60 USD.

Spoiler

character_sheet_sadmiira_by_myshumeaw_de character_sheet_lavinia_toxiskel_by_mysh

or a complex reference sheet with expressions or more objects at 150/200 USD depending on what you want me to draw.

Spoiler

character_sheet_alice_toxiskel_2__by_mys

lilith_ghostie_desing_by_myshumeaw_dfbai

or in fullbody anime style at 100/150 USD with two outfits or one extra and any detail/object you want.

Spoiler

character_sheet_ghostie_care_bear_by_mys

character_sheet_fly_toxiskel_by_myshumea

I can make a back version if you want it in all options. (I don't have examples yet :,D)

If you need something specific that you don't see in the examples, tell me what you need and I'll tell you if it's possible or not uwu. <3

I leave you here my custom shop so you can see more examples and other commissions

https://arthaven.co/forums/topic/11253-myshu-custom-◕‿◕✿-september-list-310-slots/

I hope my art is what you were looking for. What if it is not. I hope you can find it soon <3 :walove:

Hello ^^

I do character sheets in the range of 120-250 depending on the complexity and detail.

My turnaround time for character sheets is 1 week *Business days starting from when ordered*

Here is a recent character sheet I've done in the last month:

Spoiler

fb1a2ce0474169d3cc6d84d1302d5424.png

As well as some recent headshots/art Ive done

Spoiler

witchylargewatermarked.thumb.png.c9723ad25a74e5a18d54eff027e3f446.pngGhosties.thumb.png.f2b5b05eaf1c2ea4712385cbb1c03d89.pngMooCowpremade.thumb.png.37886fddf3c3a7abc2072584ca166adc.png

Hello I'd like to try. this is my anime and chibi style.
As for character sheet comes with full body and 2-4 extra (2 normal and 2 chibi version) facial expressions, color pallete, accesories highlight.
Prices and more examples
https://dollfiel.carrd.co/#commission

Spoiler

FoxeNoise1.thumb.png.a75fc66ac5acbfecb9b96d235f6ff984.pngToffiMaisieGIF.thumb.gif.36501c93fe191cb89adf50b7ce0ccf01.gifstazz.jpg.1fb7ba2599f32099f65e3741a5da2658.jpg