• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

lanuryd's custom shop ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)

Lanuryd

7 hours ago, Incendiary said:

@ Lanuryd

✧ selected option (¿bust, waist up, half body, chibi?): bust

✧ references: Isa - pose idea but with strawberry? 

✧ animations: n/a

✧ vibe you're going for (kawaii, edgy, sexy, etc.): kawaii, cute

✧ background: simple, something that looks cute

✧ text: Anne

✧ watermark (optional): Incendiary

✧ total: Let me know

✧ paypal email (can be sent by pm): [email protected]

hi! omg she's absolutely stunning !! the total would be 35, if that's okay with you i'll send the invoice now :bthanks:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Incendiary said:

Paid! 

i've received it!! thank you so much!! then as soon as i have the sketch ready, i'll come back and let you know, thank you so much again :llampret: 

• Like 1

• Lanuryd changed the title to lanuryd's custom shop ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ OPEN (2/3 SLOTS)
  • 2 weeks later...

@ Incendiary hi hi!! so sorry for the delay, i had problems with my pc and the original file so that's mainly why it took so much 🫠  but here's the sketch!! it's still messy but it's the general idea, let me know what you think!! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

image.png.a4400f3d9d1a4f9c50784ad2d8a4d295.png

2 hours ago, Lanuryd said:

@ Incendiary hi hi!! so sorry for the delay, i had problems with my pc and the original file so that's mainly why it took so much 🫠  but here's the sketch!! it's still messy but it's the general idea, let me know what you think!! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

image.png.a4400f3d9d1a4f9c50784ad2d8a4d295.png

Super cute omg 🥺

• Like 1

• Lanuryd changed the title to lanuryd's custom shop ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)
On 3/19/2024 at 4:46 AM, Incendiary said:

She looks perfect! 

hello!! hope you're doing okay! i finished it, here are the files :bfpervyblush:

thank you so much for the patience! hope it looks good to you >< if you notice any error let me know and i'll change it asap!! tysm again 

large.thumb.png.d6e22f0adbfb9e0dc066fd6d5c1f618f.pngsmaller.thumb.png.bb6962d2657965e622f7cdfeb7c38727.png

• Lanuryd changed the title to lanuryd's custom shop ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ OPEN (0/3 SLOTS)
5 hours ago, Lanuryd said:

hello!! hope you're doing okay! i finished it, here are the files :bfpervyblush:

thank you so much for the patience! hope it looks good to you >< if you notice any error let me know and i'll change it asap!! tysm again 

large.thumb.png.d6e22f0adbfb9e0dc066fd6d5c1f618f.pngsmaller.thumb.png.bb6962d2657965e622f7cdfeb7c38727.png

She’s absolutely adorable, thank you so much! 

• Like 1

• Lanuryd changed the title to lanuryd's custom shop ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)