• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

TEA WITH MYEL CUSTOM SHOP (4/4 SLOTS)CLOSED

Myel

MYEL'S SHOP 🐝

Hi! Welcome to my custom  shop!

Please be sure to read my rules & Info.

RULES

☀️  All arthaven rules apply.

☀️   Payment via paypal only. 

☀️   I request payment after the sketch.

☀️   Changes only before I start line-art.

PRICES:

Single price: $70

Couple price: $95

Objects (Animals, plushies, etc): +5 each

Only simple background

More than two versions of names will be charged: +3

ANIMATION: 

Animation (blush, blink, wink, sparkle, glow): +5
Complex animation (movement of hands, change in objects, etc.) : +5

You will receive a DP size and a 640x880 size (If you want a larger size, just let me know)

Slots

1. Brice

2.Toffii

Waiting list

3. Manuu

4. Nikki

CLOSED

(They will be accepted in order of arrival, once the waiting list is full, no more forms will be taken.)

EXEMPLES 

image.gif.11b1ce8b96dd7030e45279a5dcce2f4a.gif  image.gif.90f467b844ea454839f805ef3ab4ed05.gif  image.gif.66a7515b60925f67be344bdc9400fdd5.gif  image.gif.338b29ec0e5d46da898dc000fb7e846c.gif  image.gif.fbfa30eadcc3a1eb5b5013e753cbfe5f.gif  

FORM

♥  Text:

Watermark:

♥  References:

♥ Extra(object, idea, etc.):

♥  Animation:

Background ideas:

Thank you very much for supporting me! 🐝

Edited by Myel
  • Like 12

FORM

♥ Text: Toffii

♥ Watermark: Toffii

♥ References: 💗💗💗

♥ Extra(object, idea, etc.): Artistic freedom! 

♥ Animation: Blinking & her ears and bells moving. 

♥ Background ideas: Artistic freedom or you can go with something similar to what Ephemera did in her piece

Do I have to send a form now to be added to the waitlist? I don't have the energy currently to fill out a form, but I am definitely interested!!

34 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Do I have to send a form now to be added to the waitlist? I don't have the energy currently to fill out a form, but I am definitely interested!!

You can send later, no problem. I will add you to the list :bgoodjob:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kiom said:

Can I also be added to waitlist pleaseee ~

no problem 

I'll put together another list after finishing this one and I'll leave you added :byes:

46 minutes ago, MyMelody said:

can i be added to the waitlist as well please? ^_^

yes :3

I'll put together another list after finishing this one and I'll leave you added. :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 2

On 1/8/2024 at 10:53 PM, Nikki said:

hi!
Do you already have the form ready? :kcheeks:

5 hours ago, Myel said:

hi!
Do you already have the form ready? :kcheeks:

Hihi!! So sorry i’m just seeing this now, I switched browsers on my PC so I still have yet to login on Art Haven on the new browser i’ve been using, so I just saw this message now while on mobile, since i’m about to go to bed for work tomorrow!

Would it be alright if I sent the form tomorrow? I will fill it out while I work! I just took melatonin so I’m about to fall asleep! :blush:

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

Hihi!! So sorry i’m just seeing this now, I switched browsers on my PC so I still have yet to login on Art Haven on the new browser i’ve been using, so I just saw this message now while on mobile, since i’m about to go to bed for work tomorrow!

Would it be alright if I sent the form tomorrow? I will fill it out while I work! I just took melatonin so I’m about to fall asleep! :blush:

no problem :byes::bgoodjob:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Myel said:

no problem :byes::bgoodjob:

Hihi !! Thank you so much for being patient with me!! I deeply apologize :bcri:

FORM

♥ Text: Nikki

♥ Watermark: Hm

♥ References: https://toyhou.se/20788544.amora#73630282 (you can choose whether to draw her with a tiara or not)

♥ Extra(object, idea, etc.): Amora is obsessed with makeup and anything overly cute/pink! She is based off of Valentine's Day. 

I was thinking that she could be doing some type of heart pose! Either the korean heart finger pose or just a regular one is fine! Sending links to examples below (You can choose which you'd like to do!):
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/296745062963530309/ 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/588493876333000683/

If you're not interested in that then maybe she could be applying some lip gloss of some kind!

♥ Animation: Blinking, arm movement, blushing, etc? Feel free to add/change things!!

♥ Background ideas: Artistic Freedom!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nikki said:

Hihi !! Thank you so much for being patient with me!! I deeply apologize :bcri:

FORM

♥ Text: Nikki

♥ Watermark: Hm

♥ References: https://toyhou.se/20788544.amora#73630282 (you can choose whether to draw her with a tiara or not)

♥ Extra(object, idea, etc.): Amora is obsessed with makeup and anything overly cute/pink! She is based off of Valentine's Day. 

I was thinking that she could be doing some type of heart pose! Either the korean heart finger pose or just a regular one is fine! Sending links to examples below (You can choose which you'd like to do!):
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/296745062963530309/ 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/588493876333000683/

If you're not interested in that then maybe she could be applying some lip gloss of some kind!

♥ Animation: Blinking, arm movement, blushing, etc? Feel free to add/change things!!

♥ Background ideas: Artistic Freedom!

I can't send you a message to show you the sketch :c

12 minutes ago, Hexis said:

I love your art. ♡ I know you're full at the moment but I was curious if you did male ocs?

thank you so much!♥ And yes, I would like to try to make one for sure :cutefingergun:

3 minutes ago, Myel said:

thank you so much!♥ And yes, I would like to try to make one for sure :cutefingergun:

That's awesome! ;; ♡ Is there a waitlist for the waitlist?? jkjk but I'll be checking back in! I would love to snag a spot at some point! ♡

Edited by Hexis
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Myel said:

I can't send you a message to show you the sketch :c

Ahh i'm sorry idk how to fix that issue? I sent you a message though so hopefully that worked!!