• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

💕MOMOS CUSTOMS💕(2/3 ) 💕OPEN💕

MysticHive

1 hour ago, fiend said:

Oh no! I fixed the link, though it may take a few moments to work @_@ just in case here, https://sta.sh/21k243ssajfu

no worries love im just happy it wasnt my pc cause its happend in the past haha but here is your first sketch let me know what you think xx

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-02-09152032.thumb.png.849af51c10077371653494a251839d6a.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MysticHive said:

no worries love im just happy it wasnt my pc cause its happend in the past haha but here is your first sketch let me know what you think xx

Hide contents

Screenshot2024-02-09152032.thumb.png.849af51c10077371653494a251839d6a.png

oh my GOSH I AM IN LOVE! I will send payment first thing in the morning when I get paid omg I'M SO EXCITED!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MysticHive said:

@ fiend

here is the final piece love let me know if you would like to change anything xx

Hide contents

fullhdgnaw.thumb.png.e1cb3b709a78ea19f896deb15245f38d.png

AAAA I LOVE HER SO MUCH, All I ask is if I could also has a version with the name Vanna as watermark and text :3 beyond that no changes at all!

• Like 1

Oh, also if there is a way to make it fit the IMVU aspect ratio? I should have asked about that before hand I'm sorry ;-;

• Like 1

@ fiend

here you go love :blove:and no worries xx i really enjoyed doing this piece ^^~

Hide contents

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

omggg thank you so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed doing it! I will 10000% be ordering again<33

• Like 1

Quick question! I created a new OC look on vu with an avatar and such. Would you be comfortable with using photos of that as referencing for appearance?

Edited by Roperies
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roperies said:

Quick question! I created a new OC look on vu with an avatar and such. Would you be comfortable with using photos of that as referencing for appearance?

absolutely as long as i have an idea of what type of pose you want then im happy to work with that :blove:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MysticHive said:

absolutely as long as i have an idea of what type of pose you want then im happy to work with that :blove:

okie dokie, thank you sm! I’m gonna gather it all together for you and I’ll be back :klovee:

• Like 1

♡ FORM:

▸References: https://sta.sh/21xybckdapy0
â–¸Animation(Optional): blinking

â–¸Name/Text: Roperies
â–¸Watermarks(Optional): Roperies
▸Note/Extras: for the pose, I wanted her holding a tarot card. I left some refs just to stir up some ideas, but i know they’re rather detailed. You’re welcome to simply one or just have artistic freedom, I’d just like it to be titled Death on the card. I’d also like her to have kind of a mischievous expression :klovee:

Edited by Roperies
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roperies said:

♡ FORM:

▸References: https://sta.sh/21xybckdapy0
â–¸Animation(Optional): blinking

â–¸Name/Text: Roperies
â–¸Watermarks(Optional): Roperies
▸Note/Extras: for the pose, I wanted her holding a tarot card. I left some refs just to stir up some ideas, but i know they’re rather detailed. You’re welcome to simply one or just have artistic freedom, I’d just like it to be titled Death on the card. I’d also like her to have kind of a mischievous expression :klovee:

accepted and i love her whole idea ill sketch up an idea and see how you like it xx 

• Like 1

@ Roperies

here is your first sketch love! xx sorry for the wait Valentines went a little longer then expected hehe  :bhee:

i had an idea that your bg and overlay could also be a death card so its like your in a death card holding a death card ^_^ xx let me know if you have a different idea

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-02-17170540.thumb.png.583d2655a0c1ad0a284a814ec4e28e73.png

• Like 1

@ Roperies

here is your first sketch love! xx sorry for the wait Valentines went a little longer then expected hehe  :bhee:

i had an idea that your bg and overlay could also be a death card so its like your in a death card holding a death card ^_^ xx let me know if you have a different idea

Hide contents

Screenshot2024-02-17170540.thumb.png.583d2655a0c1ad0a284a814ec4e28e73.png

EEEE I love it :bfahh: also it’s okay! I hope you had a fantastic valentines with your partner!

wasn’t sure if you would add after, but only thing missing is her stretched lobes/pentagram ear accessory. Other than that, she’s perfect

• Like 2

♡ FORM:

▸References: ♡♡♡
â–¸Animation(Optional): None!

â–¸Name/Text: Vanna
â–¸Watermarks: Vanna
â–¸Note/Extras: This is for a bust! Also, I'd like a dp crop please! :3

let me know price & i'll send asap! ^^

Edited by fiend
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, fiend said:

♡ FORM: