• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

WHAT U CALL THAT ? [open]

oppa

SO, I haven't been on arthaven in years or somethin'. Personal issues prevented me from comms and stuff, don't rly need to get too into it, yeah?
I'm attempting to find my art style, or at least be semi-consistent. Please help me by ordering lots.

Also I'm really bad at navigating the new (to me) AH layout. I'm sorry if I messed something up

RULES

Spoiler

ArtHaven rules apply (obviously)
Fanart is cool with me.

If I like the character, I'll probably give you extra art (just a warning)
Artwork will probably be posted on my socials. Will also use it as examples for future shops or somethin

Please make sure your form is readable!
Will pick and choose, so I won't do all artwork
I will choose whether or not it'll be fully colored and shaded or just a sketch/line artwork

If you read the rules, feel free to tell me your favorite color!
REALLY BAD AT FURRIES
Uh, please be patient. I like doing other stuff or sometimes art takes awhile
No super NSFW
Currently testing new art styles and line art techniques, sorry if my art isn't up to your standards

By ordering, you agree to all these rules + future ones. I'll make sure to tell everyone if new rules are added.

EXAMPLES

Spoiler

(2024)

MIKU.thumb.png.2581c9adf03006e0f64d7d8045b5b3e1.pngkomi.thumb.png.1d22fb17547a8330905c02df2d5235dd.png

(Late-2023)

(first one is the ~clean~ version, originally had blood lol)

F9INomXW8AAWrhQ.thumb.jpeg.ff067da0fed8449448d2342aee320634.jpegGBlVij1XUAAJ7qT.thumb.jpeg.41070eceb9c51fbae53a2178132e37d8.jpeg

OC/Refs :

Text / Watermark :

Size : [160x220 OR big art]

Extra :

FINISHED ARTWORK

Spoiler

STARGAZER.thumb.png.7f220bab6ed62fd7d8780e527a9e4263.png

Edited by oppa
  • Like 5

OC/Refs : ♡♡♡ (curious 2 see how this character looks anime-ified x.x)

Text / Watermark : vanna

Size : both?? if not then 160x220 is foine

Extra : she's meant to be holding brains with her freehand~ (also if the face paint doesn't work out, just normal makeup is fine!!)

fav colors are pink and red :3

OC/Refs : viktorija

Text / Watermark : Viktorija / kyut

Size : [160x220 OR big art] preferably big art as i dont use imvu!

Extra : you can use either outfit, but she does have fangs! everything is artistic freedom

favorite color pink!!

thank you so much for considering :bthanks:

Edited by kyut

OC/Refs : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Text / Watermark : Either the OC's name for both, or Bee / Bees♡ (you pick!)

Size : preferably big art but 160x220 is also fine! 

Extra : This is one of my favorite colors! dbf332t-0c0782cd-5f43-4c66-9067-b39e8244f18b.gif.6458f453ad82dfabb44cf9d03f659749.gif
+ I can DM any unwatermarked versions, if needed! :cutethumbsup:
Artistic freedom with all poses / expressions!
(#9 you can pick between her 3 outfits)

f2u_pastel_star_divider_by_stardust_specks_dcf7tc8.gif.35439d74d212edf6b89cb3b81fe31ddc.gif
consider.png.f66a05676e9773e072c97e7564c31519.png

f2u_pastel_star_divider_by_stardust_specks_dcf7tc8.gif.35439d74d212edf6b89cb3b81fe31ddc.gif

dbf2x11-9a50356a-1bc7-4065-ae1b-67bfce5402e6.gif

3 hours ago, Stargazer said:

OC/Refs : Lumi  or Eislyn

Text / Watermark : Sy / Stargazer 

Size : either

Extra : purpleeee tyvm for considering 

Hey! Really liked your character Eislyn and wanted to try some poses that are usually out my comfort zone. WIP for you! Will be cleaned up and colored later today, probs!

edit: i'll add the piercings and other stuff when it's finished. I forgot lmao

or-01.thumb.png.bf5f8f2567da0e82283668eae8c32f64.png

Edited by oppa
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, oppa said:

Hey! Really liked your character Eislyn and wanted to try some poses that are usually out my comfort zone. WIP for you! Will be cleaned up and colored later today, probs!

edit: i'll add the piercings and other stuff when it's finished. I forgot lmao

or-01.thumb.png.bf5f8f2567da0e82283668eae8c32f64.png

Oh my goodness this is just so precious!! I'm so happy you like her design and wanted to experiment with her 

OC/Refs : https://sta.sh/222taujvefj7

Text / Watermark : Roperies

Size : [160x220 OR big art] whichever!

Extra : thank you for consideration! I have a piece you did for me from a freebie thing in 2022, and I just wanted to say your art has come so, so far! It was precious then, but you can see a massive difference! Welcome back to AH

my favorite colors be purple and grey

:klovee:

• Like 1

OC/Refs : Verena / Emai

Text / Watermark : Verena or Emai (text) / Miyuka (watermark)

Size : big art

Extra : A little detail about her. Verena is a cold and charismatic deity but many consider her to be the literal representation of death. Hence her being called the angel of death but her deity name is Macaria. Macaria doesn't take it lightly when her name is spoken out of people's mouth when they don't actually know her, she will bring doom and fear to those who spoke of her name because she doesn't like people ruining her name. Emai is a yandere or obsessive lover and she’s a zombie but she was a nurse when she was a human and still wears her uniform now.

I’m glad to see you back! I previously went by another name but I remember seeing you and I think I also got art from you before if I’m not wrong.:blush:

Edited by Miyuka
  • Like 1

OC/Refs:  ; 
Text / Watermark: Soapi
Size: 160x220 or big art (I don't mind either one vuv)
Extra: I love the color blue, any shade really. ♥ Feel free to use artistic freedom for the poses c:  ! Ty for considering! 

@ Stargazer

Finished! I hope you like it! Really wanted to test my hand on color theory and backgrounds on this one. So, it took longer than expected.

STARGAZER.thumb.png.a440cf36281d5d9089830394c7cc243c.png

I'll be working on the next character when I decide who I'll draw next. Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far.:walove:

• Like 6

OC/Refs : You can pick out of any of my babies! HERE

Text / Watermark : (The character you picks name) OR verula/wrathing :aww:

Size : [160x220 OR big art] You can choose! :blove:

Extra : My favorite colors are blue, green & black <3
-tysm for considering, your art is lovely! 
ALSO YOU HAVE FULL. ARTISIT FREEDOM (so enjoy & have fun if you do hehe!)

2 hours ago, oppa said:

@ Stargazer

Finished! I hope you like it! Really wanted to test my hand on color theory and backgrounds on this one. So, it took longer than expected.

STARGAZER.thumb.png.a440cf36281d5d9089830394c7cc243c.png

I'll be working on the next character when I decide who I'll draw next. Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far.:walove:

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE thank you so much  this is so precious honestly 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2024 at 5:20 PM, Soapi said:

OC/Refs:  ; 
Text / Watermark: Soapi
Size: 160x220 or big art (I don't mind either one vuv)
Extra: I love the color blue, any shade really. ♥ Feel free to use artistic freedom for the poses c:  ! Ty for considering! 

Your MHA character reminds me of mine! So, I couldn't help myself and decided to start a sketch. WIP for you. I'm really bad at drawing flowers, I hope the design on her shirt will look better by the time it's finished.

soapi.thumb.png.6acb869967d6af241560ad2df8c2f345.png

@ Verula  your link doesn't work! It brings me to my sta.sh page instead of yours.:bfcreep:

Edited by oppa
  • Like 2