• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Snowbunny's Requests

PinkWatercolorElegantMothersDaySaleBanner(FacebookPost)(2).thumb.png.9f2bd42d2fd2c3e7d2eb572db4db39b0.png

Good day fellow AH artist!

Please respect AH rules

My name is Britty or my Persona name I go by Snowbunny

I'm looking for a few of my OC's to be created and brought to life

I'm looking for Dps, Bust, Half, Sketches, Character sheets

I also have multiple outfits for most of my characters, so artistic freedom awaits!

And if there is a pet or companion involved in the OC I will let you know if I want them added 

I prefer to send funds after sketch is complete and I approve the go ahead to continue 

I'll give as much detail as I can about my OC's but if you have any questions I'm happy to answer!

These are my OC's I'd love to get done 

Kati

Pandora

Liberty

Sabrina

Sora

Phoenix

Azalea

Reese

Clementine

Lena

Neoma

Khloe

Thankyou:cutehehehaaas:

Updated OC List!!

Edited by Snowbunny

Updated OC list
  • Like 1

Hi! whoa you have such interesting character designs especially the first few! :klovee: (yes I checked them all :3)  I love the ones that are weird or spooky creatures! they look unique:kcheeks: 
I'd love to draw for you! I specialize in anime styles but I can do semi-realistic as well :cutehehed:
I also can do animations if you want, just let me know what kind of animations you'd like & smooth or fading style etc ♡

& I don't mind receiving payment after the initial sketch ♡

Currently I have 2 Slots Open! but if you couldn't claim them in time no worries cuz I'll have my wait-list open here on AH, Vgen & server :byaslove:

Here are a few of my recent artworks & what I'm most proud of! :cutehehehaaas:

Spoiler

ezgif-7-84b89fe9b9.gif.0a1bd319e11746becebf0tefd.thumb.gif.190f291dd4cc8c5f7ec1154e8988d433.gif
SPOILER_Secret_Santa_gift_20240119234428-min-min.thumb.png.39238e7d167a1fa22f9b4907b7648895.png
Commission_-_full-body_-_for_asonna_20240105003703-min-min.thumb.png.53872fe4f382f813aa873327449b84a9.png
Untitled135(1)-min-min.thumb.png.b8a6cddf3985388ccbebd5e6cfab9a65.png
Kuromi_Bunny_-_premade_20231230190156.thumb.png.4948134ad8574c95fa89789081c93668.png
Little_Bunny_Me_-_Premade__20240102194446.thumb.png.d10e4040825a42ff1c365966c18ec181.png

here's my custom store for prices, TOS and even more examples!  or you can check my Carrd ^w^

Thats a nice variety of o.c, I'd really like to try Jin, Bella and Rishima I work with semirealism, anime and chibi/cartonish style. Here are my prices and info https://dollfiel.carrd.co/#commission
As for the size theres bust, waist up, thighs up and full body. For character sheet theres face- expression sheet (can be sketched or colored) and full body sheet. If you have any questions my DM are open
For more examples here is my instagram https://www.instagram.com/dollfiel/ 

Good luck with your request!

Spoiler

I also have a 2x1 chibi shop if you are interested 

Edited by Ceci

remove pic

@ zun_117  thank you for loving my oc's! 

❥ Name/Watermark on Art: Snowbunny or Britty

❥ Type of Art: headshot/anime

❥ Coloring: flat colours

❥ Animation?: No animations

❥ Character/s references: You choose which OC!

❥ First time commissioning me?  yes :) 

❥ payment method possible for you: Paypal

❥ I have read the TOS ♡ (By filling this form you confirm that you have & agreed) Agreed :)

❥ Any info/details you'd like to add?  Artistic Freedom :) 

hi! I really like your characters <3 :klove:
I have open commissions, I can cut any style to DP to the size you need. my time around is 1 month

I have simple chibi icon for 15 usd

Spoiler

ych_grrr_itsuki_by_myshumeaw_dfhtyjt-pre

chibi_icon_lalaani2_by_myshumeaw_dgo86sd

chibi halfbody at 25 usd

Spoiler

giftember_juni_by_myshumeaw_dfj25yz-pre.

chibi_halfbody_hana_cute2024_by_myshumea

chibi fullbody at 30 usd

Spoiler

commision_chibi_fullbody_moniie_by_myshu

chibi_fullbody_hana_by_myshumeaw_dgx6u8v

anime Bust at 35 usd

Spoiler

anime_halfbody_commi_lilmoomoo_by_myshum

adopt_astronomy_astroneko_dp_by_myshumea

I leave you here my custom shop in case you want to see more examples of my art

https://arthaven.co/forums/topic/11253-myshu-custom-◕‿◕✿-march-list-210/

On 3/3/2024 at 9:46 AM, zun_117 said:

@ Snowbunny101  You're very welcome, my pleasure! & Thank you sm for filling the form :byaslove:

I'll dm you to discuss some details, price & wip updates 💕

@ Snowbunny101  Hey luv I sent you a dm (in your inbox) yesterday containing some info pls check it out & confirm ♡

Also got time today to sketch you a wip real quick! Was so hard to choose but decided to draw Nagisa:klovee:
( Light colored to help me remember the colors, some stuff will get edited & adjusted still! though if there's any mistakes in her design let me know 🫶 )
please send me your PayPal email to send you the invoice & proceed with the art 💕

Heavily watermarked for protection until paid for

IMG_2319.thumb.png.5d15c4c6e97e1772fd3fce54aede1577.png

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 3:05 PM, Viohazard said:

Hey~ I can do half bodies for 30$ each~ let me know is my style interest you ^^ 

Hide contents

EYUHTfw.png  QHLfB30.pngIGvsfkb.png

I would love to get some art from you in your style, but I would have to wait for payment until I get paid on the 5th of april. is that okay with you?

• Like 1