• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

free rendered busts

Mya

Posted (edited)

It's been 5 days and I have not started shading Beep's piece. I've been working my job as well as trying to spend as much time with my family and enjoying myself getting back outside since I'm a home body.

I did recently open up another free shop for my chibi doodles. Don't worry, I won't abandon this shop!! I want to still practice and get better at this style. It might just take me longer to finish. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I feel like I'm all over the place with my art styles because I want to work on so many different ones such as updating my chibi dps and then of course, with this rendered style. I really want to get into drawing full body chibis as well.

I just don't know how to even begin with all if that makes sense. I guess I could open up a permanent free shop to practice everything but I'm afraid no one will repost their forms again. I also feel extremely bad that I sometimes don't feel like finishing up the sketches either because of art block and low energy.

Gosh I don't even know anymore. Art is hard especially as an artist. :wauhhh:

Edited by Mya
  • Like 1

Ignore everything I said above because I was simply just venting my feelings

honestly...I shouldn't have done that in this shop.

Anyways, @ Beep  

I finally completed your piece! I had fun with your OC!! I really love the colors so much <3

I hope you like it a lot and thank you for letting me practice! :byaslove:

paminarenderedbust.png.f34342a0ef33f1a17697eb442e7e45ba.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be randomly looking over everyone else's forms again and choosing another OC.

I'll try to have a WIP in a couple of days. Goodnight and Stay tuned!! :lazesxy:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mya said:

Ignore everything I said above because I was simply just venting my feelings

honestly...I shouldn't have done that in this shop.

Anyways, @ Beep  

I finally completed your piece! I had fun with your OC!! I really love the colors so much <3

I hope you like it a lot and thank you for letting me practice! :byaslove:

paminarenderedbust.png.f34342a0ef33f1a17697eb442e7e45ba.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be randomly looking over everyone else's forms again and choosing another OC.

I'll try to have a WIP in a couple of days. Goodnight and Stay tuned!! :lazesxy:

Don't apologize! Never feel bad for expressing yourself, you are doing your best!

She is absolutely INCREDIBLE!
Soooooooo PRETTTTYY!!

Thank you so much, lovely! dbf2x11-9a50356a-1bc7-4065-ae1b-67bfce5402e6.gif.40a32339fff5a4ca0af742c208090139.gif
_free_icon_emote__molang__i_love_it___by_mochatchi_d8cmw50.gif.f2072cd859557ec36c07469e4c13381e.gif 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Beep said:

Don't apologize! Never feel bad for expressing yourself, you are doing your best!

She is absolutely INCREDIBLE!
Soooooooo PRETTTTYY!!

Thank you so much, lovely! dbf2x11-9a50356a-1bc7-4065-ae1b-67bfce5402e6.gif.40a32339fff5a4ca0af742c208090139.gif
_free_icon_emote__molang__i_love_it___by_mochatchi_d8cmw50.gif.f2072cd859557ec36c07469e4c13381e.gif 

Thank you for understanding! :klovee:

I'm very happy you like it and you're very welcome!! I hope you enjoy your day or night cutie pie!! xoxo

• Like 1

hello! i'm so sorry I haven't got the time to sketch out a WIP or even chosen another OC to draw yet. I'm dealing with large amounts of stress with my family and my job. I have been struggling emotionally. I have so much art stuff to do and I'm so behind on everything. It's making me go insane. I do want to get at least 2 more examples of this style so please bare with me and thank you so much for everyones patience!! :blush:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mya said:

hello! i'm so sorry I haven't got the time to sketch out a WIP or even chosen another OC to draw yet. I'm dealing with large amounts of stress with my family and my job. I have been struggling emotionally. I have so much art stuff to do and I'm so behind on everything. It's making me go insane. I do want to get at least 2 more examples of this style so please bare with me and thank you so much for everyones patience!! :blush:

sending you all the love and best wishes :k3:

always take your time and focus on yourself!! i'm cheering u on from the sidelines girl! ♡

Spoiler

∧,,,∧   ~┏━━━━━━━━┓
(  ̳• · • ̳)    ~ ♡  You’re purrfect   ♡
/    づ  ~ ┗━━━━━━━━┛     

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mya said:

@ Kayla

hi bb! here is a sketch! what do you think?

also quick question about the horns, are there hair wrapped around it? 

I followed your reference to the T so I hoped I got everything right 😅

kaylaanimewip.png.f87a869470787d8fd893064549bb1b4b.png

AHHHHHH SHE'S SO PERFECT OMG HER LIL BUTTON NOSE  :lazierblush:

i struggled so hard to get that to look right for her but yes LOL that's hair!! She looks SO beautiful so far mya 😭 thank u so much <33333

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kayla said:

AHHHHHH SHE'S SO PERFECT OMG HER LIL BUTTON NOSE  :lazierblush:

i struggled so hard to get that to look right for her but yes LOL that's hair!! She looks SO beautiful so far mya 😭 thank u so much <33333

Okay bb! :blove:I'm glad you like it so far!!

I will start the line art and you show within a couple days! 

• Like 1