• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {OPEN}

Ephemera

1 minute ago, Toffii said:

This is my literal pink dream!!!~ I absolutely love her, Wes! Thank you, thank you! 😭💓💓💓

Thanks to you for the order!♥

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

@ Beep  Sketch is ready!

Hide contents

SKETCH.png.8cad7d12f8c02b67cd5f3567c6debfeb.png

OMGGG SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!

my friend is going LOVE THIS!!

0 changes!! 💕

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beep said:

OMGGG SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!

my friend is going LOVE THIS!!

0 changes!! 💕

Happy you like her!♥
Since the sketch is approved the invoice was sent!♥

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Happy you like her!♥
Since the sketch is approved the invoice was sent!♥

payment was sent!  💕 💕 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beep said:

payment was sent!  💕 💕 

Received! Thank you♥ + Queue Updated!

-----
@ Belladelle  Art it's done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:

BelladelleA.gif.e5e172e27a654e4e6b32e9ce1b350fc5.gif BelladelleB.gif.b30edd4c6a30ca8257e34e33035a2d3e.gif BelladelleC.gif.7254060641b7455c16d66709b2f5e318.gif

Stills:
BelladelleASTILL.png.84d80fad5b0eeb61dbc9207672d8e44b.png BelladelleBSTILL.png.8ca53a421290c68447b084bc01e295ae.png BelladelleCSTILL.png.11f283e97e6a44fe1579d690ae10bdef.png

+1 Slot Open!
- Make sure you read my ToS, Ordering Information, and Will & Won't Draw!♥

• Like 4

I hope it's okay if I order for a friend, as a gift. (I'll be paying)

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Skorpa or Wysteria
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking, and maybe another animation you think would look good! Up to you. 

▸Name/Text: Lauren
▸Watermarks(Optional): Urchie
▸Note/Extras:
▸Paypal Email: [email protected] 

▸Still Versions:
yes please

On 4/25/2024 at 1:11 PM, Wuv said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Elva
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking, Butterfly Movement

▸Name/Text: Wuv 
▸Watermarks(Optional): Wuv 
▸Note/Extras: Maybe a butterfly on her nose, or on her shoulder
▸Paypal Email: dm 

▸Still Versions: Yes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ephemera said:

Received! Thank you♥ + Queue Updated!

-----
@ Belladelle  Art it's done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:

BelladelleA.gif.e5e172e27a654e4e6b32e9ce1b350fc5.gif BelladelleB.gif.b30edd4c6a30ca8257e34e33035a2d3e.gif BelladelleC.gif.7254060641b7455c16d66709b2f5e318.gif

Stills:
BelladelleASTILL.png.84d80fad5b0eeb61dbc9207672d8e44b.png BelladelleBSTILL.png.8ca53a421290c68447b084bc01e295ae.png BelladelleCSTILL.png.11f283e97e6a44fe1579d690ae10bdef.png

+1 Slot Open!
- Make sure you read my ToS, Ordering Information, and Will & Won't Draw!♥

ty she came out so cute ^^

• Like 1

Trying my luck ahahaha 

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Sam ♡ | Outfit

▸Animation(Optional): I love the sparkler effect you did for wuv's piece so maybe add a sparkler to the cake,

▸Name/Text: Kay ♡

▸Watermarks(Optional): Lalaani

▸Note/Extras: its a birthday piece so you have artistic freedom! I won't force you to add kitty if you don't wanna just make sure she's wearing the dragon necklace and I wanna add the lion plush from here (will dm colour ref on discord if accepted) *the dragons for my nana and the lions for my pop)

▸Paypal Email: dm 

▸Still Versions: -Ignore if Art doesn't have animation- yes please

• Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: <333 | Pose | Sheep 
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking, blushing & her squishing the sheep plushie to her (if too many animations, then can just do blinking and blushing, please!). 

▸Name/Text: Toffii 
▸Watermarks(Optional): Toffii
▸Note/Extras: Expression is artistic freedom! If the pose with the plushie doesn't inspire you, you are free to choose a different pose (with or without the plushie) if you'd like!
▸Paypal Email: Will dm if accepted.~

▸Still Versions: Yes, please!

• Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: DM
▸Animation(Optional): Blink

▸Name/Text: Em
▸Watermarks(Optional): Emma
▸Note/Extras: Pose is artistic freedom. Maybe some daisies included?
▸Paypal Email: DM

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sheeply said:

Can't have two slots at the same time, please refer to my ToS♥
If you have any questions after reading them, let me know♥
---------

I forgot to review yesterday, I was having a pretty crappy day with a lot of neck pain, I have some stuff to do today and I need to finish a Discord order, so I will review more in deep later today!♥

I checked pretty fast some of the orders and felt a bit intimidated by some (too many details, pose very hard to translate to the canvas/Remember I work ONLY in 160x220 here, so freedom for post is VERY welcome, and saw AI references which made me felt uncomfortable as I don't support AI training with other people is art) Feel free to do some changes if you want/like, I will keep this aspect in mind when reviewing♥

(Wuv, Laani, Toffii, Nesta) Just a lil note for me to know which orders to review later♥

• Like 2

@ Wuv  Accepted♥
But the pose, due to canvas size + perspective, won't be possible, I already did one of those poses so I'm referring to the other one, I don't like to repeat the same pose, at least not so soon, it gonna end up pretty much like the other art I made if I do so, so I will take artistic freedom for the pose if that's okay, will let you know the total once the sketch is ready♥

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ephemera said:

@ Wuv  Accepted♥
But the pose, due to canvas size + perspective, won't be possible, I already did one of those poses so I'm referring to the other one, I don't like to repeat the same pose, at least not so soon, it gonna end up pretty much like the other art I made if I do so, so I will take artistic freedom for the pose if that's okay, will let you know the total once the sketch is ready♥

thats 100% Okay babes you know I will love anything you create <3 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@ Wuv  Sketch is ready!♥

Spoiler

SKETCH.png.495483e7e7ad92911068e164d907ba9f.png

EDIT: Sorryy!! I forgot to add the total, your total would be: $35 (Base $25 decided to add all the butterflies as a whole instead of "pets" or extra objects + Blink $5 + Butterfly wings $5 only the butterfly on her hand will be animated) 

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Ephemera said:

@ Wuv  Sketch is ready!♥

Hide contents

SKETCH.png.495483e7e7ad92911068e164d907ba9f.png

EDIT: Sorryy!! I forgot to add the total, your total would be: $35 (Base $25 decided to add all the butterflies as a whole instead of "pets" or extra objects + Blink $5 + Butterfly wings $5 only the butterfly on her hand will be animated) 

She's perfect, if we could add freckles on her other than that no other changes. lemme message you my paypal rq! 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Wuv said:

She's perfect, if we could add freckles on her other than that no other changes. lemme message you my paypal rq! 

Spoiler

SKETCH2.png.7970043001665c6aaf60415077eb94f9.png

---------
@ Sheeply  Art it's done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:
SheeplyA.gif.ceeff191ad4b54b17a1f2c3e31189168.gif SheeplyB.gif.c0719cb727a088e8482e13d81e602a5f.gif SheeplyC.gif.ad59e336ba5302fd90d17f8e66e02b25.gif

Stills:
SheeplyASTILL.png.3366706b3449c71577b0972faf5b6e88.png SheeplyBSTILL.png.2ce87755fb1eb3320ac845471e57d3aa.png SheeplyCSTILL.png.08dee485e9830573898de7276b656707.png

+1 Slot Open!
- Make sure you read my first page!♥

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 5

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Outfit - Make-Up - Plush ( which I own ) - Hair - Headband  - Vampy teeth - I want her in a cute pose holding Kuromi - 
▸Animation(Optional): Relaxed smile turned into a vamp smile showing fangs

▸Name/Text: Nixi
▸Watermarks(Optional): Nixi
▸Note/Extras:
▸Paypal Email: [email protected]