• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {OPEN}

Ephemera

On 5/12/2024 at 2:09 PM, Wuv said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Estel
▸Animation(Optional): Blink, lighting bug sparkles?

▸Name/Text: Wuv
▸Watermarks(Optional): Wuv
▸Note/Extras: Light Bugs aroung, maybe holding a lanturn
▸Paypal Email: Dm

▸Still Versions: Yes

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: https://sta.sh/21t1me54xeev
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking and all over sparkles 

▸Name/Text: Em
▸Watermarks(Optional): Emma
▸Note/Extras: Some sort of summer citrus theme. Pose is creative freedom just put some inspo in the stash 💛
▸Paypal Email: DM

• Like 1

Reviewed!♥

Thank you all for your orders, I appreciate all your orders but I'm not quite connecting with some OCs, Couple orders, and not feeling confident to work on some details:gross: I prefer to not accept an order that I don't feel confident about. I know that if you are quoting these OC's/Orders/Ideas so many times is because you really want them, and I'm really sorry😭 I want to please you all but I'm not feeling it, I hope you can understand♥

------------

@ Nesta  Accepted♥ The little heart on the face won't be possible due to being too small
Your total is: $33 (Base $20 + Blink $5 + Body/General Sparkle $4 + Ice Cream extra object $4)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Reviewed!♥

Thank you all for your orders, I appreciate all your orders but I'm not quite connecting with some OCs, Couple orders, and not feeling confident to work on some details:gross: I prefer to not accept an order that I don't feel confident about. I know that if you are quoting these OC's/Orders/Ideas so many times is because you really want them, and I'm really sorry😭 I want to please you all but I'm not feeling it, I hope you can understand♥

------------

@ Nesta  Accepted♥ The little heart on the face won't be possible due to being too small
Your total is: $33 (Base $20 + Blink $5 + Body/General Sparkle $4 + Ice Cream extra object $4)

Yay thank you!! :klovee: And that’s fine about the heart no biggie! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ephemera said:

Feliz de que te guste♥:hee:
Since the sketch is approved the invoice was sent!

-------
@ Mya  Art its done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:

MyaA.png.620462a827daaee8bd37f9a176f3654e.png MyaB.png.754f4623dfd6b6f04b7d79e668c5c738.png MyaC.png.3c75c2429b583773a436cb6aab9f70e3.png

+1 Slot Open!
- Make sure you read my first-page information!♥

Omg thank you so much love!! She's so beautiful!!

I love it so much!! This is my favorite piece now :llcry:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mya said:

Omg thank you so much love!! She's so beautiful!!

I love it so much!! This is my favorite piece now :llcry:

Happy you like her♥ + Thank you for the order:blove:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ephemera said:

@ Nesta  Sketch is ready!

Hide contents

SKETCH.png.e7cbe1be93a6c54c01938ad8d5b53557.png

+ I have some stuff to do today,  is a busy one, so I may not finish an order today:gross:

She’s so cute, I love it!! No changes :klovee:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nesta said:

She’s so cute, I love it!! No changes :klovee:

Okay!♥
Since the sketch is approved the invoice was sent!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nesta said:

Paid :byaslove:

Received! Thank you! Queue was updated + Thank you so much for your kindness!:aww:♥♥

• Like 1

@ subdrop  Art it's done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:

SubdropA.gif.47a04463e10314ad13d4a170d90aca2a.gif SubdropB.gif.3c7e379f54c2548aae0a428782d6a4cf.gif SubdropC.gif.18f5bfbf271a61a1b3ddcebeb5ba8569.gif

Stills:
SubdropASTILL.png.f358be315174d1297e4283945f0dbbc7.png SubdropBSTILL.png.d093f06d73e0f647b0ed55b207c0a4a0.png SubdropCSTILL.png.ae3d3f31dda3443d0ca0edae30139180.png

+1 Slot Open!
- Make sure you read my ToS, Ordering Information, and Will & Won't draw!
- Options are very appreciated, not putting much attention on Couples at this time, sorry!♥

• Like 4

On 3/8/2021 at 1:50 PM, Ephemera said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Stefaniya
▸Animation(Optional): No animation

▸Name/Text: Britty/Snowbunny
▸Watermarks(Optional): Britty/Snowbunny
▸Note/Extras: Please add fox, she's precious
▸Paypal Email: [email protected]

or 

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Cora
▸Animation(Optional): No animation

▸Name/Text: Britty/Snowbunny
▸Watermarks(Optional): Britty/Snowbunny
▸Note/Extras: her antlers are the key point to her

Thank you :) 

Edited by Snowbunny
  • Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Aura, or  Jen or Estel or Dawn or Orea
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking and Blowing Bubbles

▸Note/Extras: Pose Idea, just bubbles would be okay 💛💛
▸Paypal Email:

Edited by Wuv
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ephemera said:

@ subdrop  Art it's done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:

SubdropA.gif.47a04463e10314ad13d4a170d90aca2a.gif SubdropB.gif.3c7e379f54c2548aae0a428782d6a4cf.gif SubdropC.gif.18f5bfbf271a61a1b3ddcebeb5ba8569.gif

Stills:
SubdropASTILL.png.f358be315174d1297e4283945f0dbbc7.png SubdropBSTILL.png.d093f06d73e0f647b0ed55b207c0a4a0.png SubdropCSTILL.png.ae3d3f31dda3443d0ca0edae30139180.png

+1 Slot Open!
- Make sure you read my ToS, Ordering Information, and Will & Won't draw!
- Options are very appreciated, not putting much attention on Couples at this time, sorry!♥

I LOVE her! Thank you so much <3

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 6:50 AM, Ephemera said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: 

https://ibb.co/58vGx4H
https://ibb.co/wMnBBD0

▸Animation(Optional): no 

▸Name/Text: Mel
▸Watermarks(Optional): 
▸Note/Extras: Pose is up to you 

▸Still Versions:
-Ignore if Art doesn't have animation-

Edited by Pawmi
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Snowbunny said:

Thank you :) 

Accepted Cora♥
Your total is base price: $20 
+ FYI: I will be adding the text as it is written in the order (Britty/Snowbunny), just making sure that's what you want

10 hours ago, Wuv said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Aura, or  Jen or Estel or Dawn or Orea
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking and Blowing Bubbles

▸Note/Extras: Pose Idea, maybe do dolphins instead of the fish(or even no fish just bubbles up to you)
▸Paypal Email:

I love love loveeeeee the Orea concept, but I can't do such details (Dolphin) too small, I know I repeat myself but the canvas is small, I'm limited😅 if you are open to the idea of minimizing a little the details I would love to work with Orea♥ if you decide to post or quote again♥+ Blowing bubbles with a fish/dolphin inside animation won't be possible, sorry, my animations skill don't go that far😅

6 hours ago, subdrop said:

I LOVE her! Thank you so much <3

Thanks to you for the order♥

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Accepted Cora♥
+ FYI: I will be adding the text as it is written in the order (Britty/Snowbunny), just making sure that's what you want

I love love loveeeeee the Orea concept, but I can't do such details (Dolphin) too small, I know I repeat myself but the canvas is small, I'm limited😅 if you are open to the idea of minimizing a little the details I would love to work with Orea♥ if you decide to post or quote again♥+ Blowing bubbles with a fish/dolphin inside animation won't be possible, sorry, my animations skill don't go that far😅

I would love for you to do the blowing bubbles (doesnt have to have the dolphins not worried about it, just an idea lol)and always up for your artist of freedom <3 

and of course animation can just be blinking and blush Im very easy to please lol

Edited by Wuv
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ephemera said:

Accepted Cora♥

Hey love, text can be Britty that will work :) ty for accepting, excited to get more art from you!