• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⋆。‧˚ʚ H I ME S D O L L S ɞ˚‧。⋆ 1/3

Himeno

Posted (edited)

Premade PYOC ''Bonnie'' SOLD 28 usd 

pyocbear.png

Edited by Himeno
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 6:42 PM, Himeno said:

upupp

Bump!

• Himeno changed the title to ⋆。‧˚ʚ H I ME S D O L L S ɞ˚‧。⋆ 0/3

Size:  (Bust, Halfbody, Fullbody): Bust

Text and Watermark: Lucy and HPV

References: XXX refs!

Animation(Optional): blinking/blushing +$4

Note/Extras: If comfy w drawing Pokémon +$3 for plushie?

Background: freedom!

Paypal Email or invoice: [email protected]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HPV said:

Commission accepted c: I'll be back soon with the sketch!

• Like 1

• Himeno changed the title to ⋆。‧˚ʚ H I ME S D O L L S ɞ˚‧。⋆ 1/3
On 6/8/2024 at 4:13 AM, HPV said:

tell me if you would like to exchange something that: it would be a total of 35 usd c: I will send the payment form  @ HPV

himeswipp.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Himeno said:

tell me if you would like to exchange something that: it would be a total of 35 usd c: I will send the payment form  @ HPV

himeswipp.png

OH she's so cute!! my only ask is to maybe make her bangs all one direction? its oki if it covers one of her eyes, i love a harsh side part hehe

here's payment confirmation! image.png.cb3702bae30dd568e77116fae2ddcb79.png 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HPV said:

OH she's so cute!! my only ask is to maybe make her bangs all one direction? its oki if it covers one of her eyes, i love a harsh side part hehe

here's payment confirmation! image.png.cb3702bae30dd568e77116fae2ddcb79.png 

Yes obviously no problem c: and received thank you very much!

• Like 1