• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

OT4OT

Alex

when car insurance + car payments + phone bills + small other little payments WILL RUN YOU DRY MENTALLY

don't be adult you teens, or at least prepare yourself. it gets hard.

Happy belated birthday, @Pey!! :uncunceunce:

I have no idea either, Alex. My brother eats it like it's the best thing ever. He'll get 2-4 sandwiches at once.

I've only had Chick-fil-a's breakfast and fries. It wasn't life changing. 

:bare::bare::bare::bare::bare::bare:

I've never had their chicken since I'm vegetarian. Maybe that's why I'm not too impressed with it.

i can say that the possible craze with chick-fil-a is how good the quality of the chicken is, considering it's sort of a fast food joint.

if you really like chicken, it's a decent place to go. 

chicken is my favorite meat, but chick-fil-a isn't my favorite place to eat. however the food is decent.

costs a little more than it would at mcdonalds or burger king, but still decent. 

@Kia i can understand why a vegetarian wouldn't care too much for a place that mainly sells chicken, so it's okay! :bgoodjob:

Archived