• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

OT4OT

Alex

This is a little random, but I have a suggestion for everyone on dealing with stress.

(I know it may seem silly, but this actually really helps me and I highly recommend it to people who feel like they're stuck and don't know what else to do.)

How I calm down and clear my mind is by breathing.

Spoiler

I use a breathing technique, that's considered meditation as well, to help calm me and clear my mind. How I do it is by being in a quiet area, preferably in the dark. I close my eyes and collect every single thing that's been stressing me out. Let's say a few of the things stressing me out is: money, family, and love. Usually when you're stressed out or anxious, you have a sour feeling in your stomach. I concentrate myself mentally in that area since that's where I'm most stressed. So, image all these things stressing you in your stomach and just start to breath in. As I breathe in, I imagine all those things that stress me clump together into like a big ball in my tummy. After that, I just hold my breath, and I mentally see me pushing this clump of stress out of my stomach to the top of my throat. After you feel like you have a solid grip on that ball in your throat, you just breathe it out. Imagine that ball just leaving with your breath. Basically, you're physically and mentally releasing that stress out of you and you're able to finally relax and calm down.

I made a messy visual of how I do it. Hopefully it gets the point across.

2yJw_22oT-uw-PnWQV3mvQ.pngiCGz6SlUScW_y16BHRkrkQ.png

eygJ6DzHTpik-3CssMIG5A.pnglOcPHLlYRXaBcXAsqInm4Q.png

I do really hope you guys look into this. It's very important to connect with yourself and find peace within your mind. 

Archived