• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

Introductions

Fairycore

Hi! I'm Sarah, I'm 24 years old and I'm from the Sunshine State [Florida].

I've always seemed to have a love for gaming as long as I could remember. It was probably a friend

of mine in Elementary school that got me into gaming. First gaming console was the PlayStation 1 and after that

my addiction only got worse. 

I currently have a PS3, my first PC [im a mac user], a 3DS & the Nintendo Switch.

I love all sorts of games but I mainly enjoy playing Fortnite, Overwatch, Pokemon, Spyro, The Legend of Zelda, & Crash.

If you wanna game ever I'm down. all my real life friends are usually busy which leaves me gaming alone :c 

I'm not so great at Overwatch and Fortnite but I try my best ;w;

• 4 months later...

heyy, i'm new here. my name's nessa! i'm 20, turning 21 in nov this year and i live in california. 

my entire teenage years were filled playing dragon age, mass effect, and skyrim! i've made several ocs based off my video game characters. :D i also enjoy diablo 3, overwatch, borderlands, stardew valley, and eso! unfortunately my laptop is absolute crap so i often have fps troubles, but hopefully i'll have my own gaming pc in a few months of saving! feel free to hmu if anyone wants my steam id/battletag

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Lukey, and I'm veeeery new to GASR, so I apologise off the bat if I say or so something dumb :P

Anyway!! I'm a humble gamer from Australia who loves indie games a whole lot, though I do play bigger titles on occasion (mostly Halo and... i guess the sims counts???) but I can't much at all due to money stuff. (and lack of a disk drive on my gaming computer ;-;) Im also an artist, so I draw a lot of gaming and youtuber related stuff- mostly markiplier, jacksepticeye and Detroit: Become Human at the moment, but it changes a lot, so I'll post some of that here too! 

Looking forward to looking around and being in this group!

• 2 months later...

Heya!
I'm Lacey age 23 from the US of A
i've been gaming since i was a little kiddo back when the orginal playstation was out.
i currently game mainly on pc and occasionally on Xbox1. the games i play range all over.
I mainly play Stardew Valley,Need for speed,Overwatch,Destiny 2 and World of Warcraft (though i currently don't have my membership for Wow xD)
i also have other games on my steam (see my steam link if you'd like) and on my Battle net.
i hope to bump into others that play similar game and maybe game with some new people ♥

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.