• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

intr♢ducti♢ns ぬヰ影

36 minutes ago, Xunjo said:

Same here! I just hit mine, and I hit it daily. But I was told that reaction limits being increased wasn't wanted <~>

I honestly wish the limit didn’t exist ); !

whats your name: cyme

-whats your favorite food in the world: . . .i don't know, but i should know, shouldn't i?

- what do you think about most: huehuehue.

- what makes you happy: baby sloth noises!

- one wish: i wish i could conversations with my dog that we both understood.

- whats your name: mya

-whats your favorite food in the world: strawberries

- what do you think about most: life

- what makes you happy: cats

- one wish: i wish i had money

Ayo 

♥ What's your name: Emily, nicknames: Em & Emmy. I don't know why but I got an old memory that, when I was little my mom use to call me, "Miss Em's" as a nickname. Always thought that'd be a neat User for something one day.

What's your favorite food in the world: Hm, hard question af. Favorite Fruit? Kiwi & Strawberries. Favorite veggie? Broccoli. But favorite food, damn. You got lobster.. Broccoli beard.. So much yummy food..

What do you think about most: Future, Love, life itself.

What makes you happy: My family, my lover, drawing, decorating, and being myself. I remember a conversation with an old friend, they asked "When do you think you'd be truly happy in life?" I replied, "When there'd be nothing to cry about."

♥ One wish: For everyone to be okay.

Hbu?

- whats your name

FLIXXXXXXXXXXXX 

-whats your favorite food in the world

Sushi, I could smother myself in sushi. I also really like crisps/chips :--( that's more of a snack though..

- what do you think about most

What's for dinner tonight heheheh.. If it isn't that I just think about the purpose of life am I right we deep boys in here

- what makes you happy

Good food, good vibes, good people and FUN TIMES

- one wish

I wish I was less lazy so I could achieve the things I want faster.. SNIFFF

- whats your name: Peyton

-whats your favorite food in the world: You know, I think bread. Bread is the glue of society.

- what do you think about most. Bread.

- what makes you happy. Bread

- one wish. I would like to have lots of money.

✧ - whats your name: kia. <3

✧ -whats your favorite food in the world: I don't have one (?). I do have a favorite drink - smoothies.

✧ - what do you think about most: the future.

✧ - what makes you happy: outer space.

✧ - one wish: success in life!

Name : Dippie! 

My favorite food in the whole world would have to be Chicken nuggets * the dino ones if not then what is chicken nuggets* and also chinese food!!!! and ice cream...I have alot of favorite foods i eat. Food is everything 

One thing i think about the most is Life. Anything and everything from The soul leaving the body  to the tiny little animals that live in the sea. i cant stop thinking about it.everything is just to great to not spend time to think about it. i mean OUR SPIRITS CAN TRAVEL  THROUGH DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS ?!?!? Like its just so crazy i cant handle it. lol 

Something that makes me happy...ummmm i would have to say singing, dancing, seeing art . Being out in the world even thought it makes me all weird when around people. And making new friends ^ - ^ 

One wish i wish for is for the price of weed to go down x .x im struggling out here ! Broke girl problems xD

- Yajaira

- I think it would be tacos or tamales

- I think about my past and present

- Something that rhymes with hugs

- I could restart my life

This sounds super depressing

:lazelaptop:

hewwoooo all!! :kcheeks:

- name: ally

-fave food: pIZZA. ESPECIALLY NY PIZZA. YUMMmmMMyy

- what i think about most: my future, my mans, and making $$ bc i n-need things LOL

- what makes me happy: pretty colors, MY SWEET HECKIN DOGGO, art, the ocean, games, my mans, different genres of music

- one wish: i wish that the oceans would thrive and prosper. humans treat our oceans terribly and it's finally catching up to us v_v

• 3 months later...

My name is Rosen, but people call me Rose

I'm absolutely obsessed with cheesy baked ziti

I think about money, my dog, and how much art I can buy each week 

Sunsets, dogs, food, and naps make me happy

I wish I could have more dogs and more money

- Hello lovely people, my name is Lucija, but rather call me Lucy, because so many people can't pronounce my real name (outside the borders of Slovenia)

- I don't really have favorite food, but I like Italian food and Japan food (sushi <3)

- Currently mostly about my master thesis, what to do with myself in future, because I have so many options..

- I'd say my boyfriend, because he's the sweetest! :klove:

- I wish everyone's future job is something you really enjoy yourself in (probably because of what I've wrote earlier

• 5 weeks later...

- My name is Tammi

-I love a lot of asian dishes, particularly Korean spicy food (치즈불닭, 떡볶이) however I also love grilled dishes & japanese dishes

- I tend to think about my future a lot, especially while i'm doing my degree, next year is my final year so I have to start thinking about where I go from there

- cats, iced coffee's, when i'm focused on my work i tend to be happy as well since i don't feel lazy, when i'm able to understand something in a language i'm learning

- i wish i was faster at learning languages 

Archived