• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Favorite Horror Artist?

Sadist

Plain and simple question.  Who do you like who makes horrific artwork?  They don't have to be specifically a horror artist, but what artist inspires fear in you?  Are there any particular pieces that make you uncomfortable?

For me, my favorite artist is Giger.  I adore his furniture and his twisted, genital inspired pieces, and the pieces inspired by losing the woman he fancied.  Particularly this piece he made is one I adore.

548974759.jpg

My favorite horror artist is Shintaro Kago.

Though his art falls more into the guro artstyle, I think he captures the "creepy but cute" theme perfectly. I like that he also does simple pieces that are somewhat weird but still extremely beautiful.

His shading and colors use always make me feel.. happy?

I never get tired of his work and it's so nice to see him creating these beautiful art pieces after all these years.

Archived