• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[Nature] Sky & space

Mattie

Sky & Space

This topic is a collection of tutorials for the Sky and space .
Learn how to draw the sky and space with these tutorials of talented artists around the web.
All right sources are credited below the images so if you want to comment/praise, please do so on their page/profile/post.

Please keep in mind 

• Not to fully copy 100% from one tutorial.
  • These tutorials are only meant for learning purposes.
  • You may NOT make profit by selling/claiming these tutorials, they are for everyone.
  • You may NOT trace over the original content (that beats the purposes of learning).
  • If you want to post a tutorial that may be interesting for this topic, please do so but you MUST include the original link to the original artist. (NO google, Pinterest, Re-post of other's tumblr acc's, WeHeartIt, etc.)
  • Any tutorial posted without a source will be deleted.
  • Please keep spam to a minimum.
  • For help or any suggestions, please do so here.

Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the_cloud_tutorial_by_ehbi-d5quvld.png 

https://www.deviantart.com/ehbi/art/The-Cloud-Tutorial-347441521

:iconheeplz:

Hey guys I hope you like the tutorial. This is my first flash tutorial so bear with me please! I will be making a more detailed version as soon as I can. 

Please leave feedback and also pictures you made using this tutorial! I would like to see what you make!!!

The clouds in this tutorial were actually made with a custom brush in CSP (clip studio paint pro).
However the steps I've showed will work in any program that has a smudge or blur tool and the option to make custom brushes. If you would like to download CSP but have trouble, please note or comment and I would be glad to help you out!!

FAQ

Where is the smudge tool in PS?
i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j…

How to add more colors on a gradient in PS?
i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j…

Where can I find/make a custom smudge brush?
Here are some good smudge brushes here on dA:
noise-less.deviantart.com/art/…

How can I smudge in SAI?
"I'm a complete novice to custom brushes. As a user of SAI, however, a similar method to smudging which I have trialed is to reduce the opacity of the eraser (I experimented with 77%, which seems to be perfect for me ). You will have to create a new layer to show the light source c:" - Pokemoke

A tutorial on how to use one of the default brushes for smudging clouds:
radioactive-insanity.deviantar…

Some smudge brushes for PS:
frostbo.deviantart.com/art/Smu…

By ehbi

• 3 weeks later...

night_sky_tutorial___by_megatruh-d5i945k

update 1:
 you can also copy and paste instead of using dulipcate layer option.
 if you dont have addition blend mode on your SAI I recommend you to try luminosity  I think they're the same.

By megatruh

Archived