• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  9 members  ·  Free

Lonely People

Tell something about yourself...if you want 🙂

Sqits

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Inerlime said:

Hi, how do you do?

:khmm:

Hiiii I’m doing good! How are you?? 

3 hours ago, Boba said:

I have an aggro af dog name Mozart that looks cute but is absolutely terrifying. He makes my life 100% harder than it should be. 

Awwwww! I have 3 cats and a chinchilla! Cats names are Baby (17), Buddha (3) and Marie (3). The chinchillas name is Yeti. 💕

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:11 AM, Sqits said:

Hiiii I’m doing good! How are you?? 

Awwwww! I have 3 cats and a chinchilla! Cats names are Baby (17), Buddha (3) and Marie (3). The chinchillas name is Yeti. 💕

I am alright, very tired today, how was your day? :cutehehed:

On 5/16/2019 at 8:21 AM, Boba said:

WOAH. ive always wanted a chinchilla but always thought Idk how to take care of one. and so many kitties omf <3333

I love animals lol! A chinchilla is not the easiest to take care of but we love him! 

1 hour ago, Inerlime said:

I am alright, very tired today, how was your day? :cutehehed:

It was hot today so understand the tired lol! My day was decent, I work with animals all day so I played with them. 

How has your day been?? 

Archived