• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MAY LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

Guest Clementea

@Myshuchibi Hi, again! I recently got this character from a resell and she's absolutely going to look cute in your style, hehe. :lldesire:

F O R M

Name: Clementea

Style: Chibi fullbody

Reference: https://toyhou.se/7125133.gummy

Details Extras: Can she have a playful expression like the first reference? :aww:

Color Backgraund: Pastel yellow

Paypal / Email: Will PM:cutehehehaaas:
Price: $15

1 hour ago, Clementea said:

@Myshuchibi Hi, again! I recently got this character from a resell and she's absolutely going to look cute in your style, hehe. :lldesire:

F O R M

Name: Clementea

Style: Chibi fullbody

Reference: https://toyhou.se/7125133.gummy

Details Extras: Can she have a playful expression like the first reference? :aww:

Color Backgraund: Pastel yellow

Paypal / Email: Will PM:cutehehehaaas:
Price: $15

omg! what a cute character; 3; I'm lovin 'it! <3 I accept <3 tomorrow I start with the sketch hopefully I can finish it for february <3

11 hours ago, Skao said:

Look forward to the process love! :lleager:

I just remembered just when I wanted to make the sketch x, D you ask me for two stuffed animals in the pose. I would have to charge you 15 usd. let me know if it's okay and I start with the sketch. :keyes:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

I just remembered just when I wanted to make the sketch x, D you ask me for two stuffed animals in the pose. I would have to charge you 15 usd. let me know if it's okay and I start with the sketch. :keyes:

That is fine dear! No worries :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skao said:

That is fine dear! No worries :cutehehehaaas:

thankyou so much <3 here the sketch ! Tell me if you like it or any change :D <3 I did not make the basket because it was going to see almost nothing from behind. so I made her the balls above her dress. :klove:

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Clementea said:

@Myshuchibi Thank you for accepting!! And that sounds goodie! :@D@:

hi! here the sketch <3 tell me if you like it or any change :D <3 I don't know if the stockings have a different pattern or were the same. Also the shoes I don't know if I did them well or they were different. :kcheeks:

spacer.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

thankyou so much <3 here the sketch ! Tell me if you like it or any change :D <3 I did not make the basket because it was going to see almost nothing from behind. so I made her the balls above her dress. :klove:

spacer.png

hi! here the sketch <3 tell me if you like it or any change :D <3 I don't know if the stockings have a different pattern or were the same. Also the shoes I don't know if I did them well or they were different. :kcheeks:

spacer.png

Looks amazing love! That is fine as well. They're eggs haha for Easter but yes thank you for adding that detail! :klovee:

• Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 5:29 PM, Epuise said:

Name: pui

Style: full body chibi

Reference: https://sta.sh/01zfm1x66z5q

Details Extras: nothin!

Color Backgraund: 

Paypal / Email:
Price: 15? Or is it 20?

omg I love it; 0; <3 <3 <3 these days I start to make the sketch <3
Just yesterday they canceled a commission. so I can make it for you this week so it costs 15 usd: D <3 <3 <3

• Like 1

@Clementea Hi! sorry for the delay :,D here the lineart and color base <3 tell me if you like it. According to what I understood, she has glitter all over her body and clothes, right? XD

image.png.4144981393350c488a997e5d88f2c0f6.png

@Skao Hi! <3 sorry for the delay. tomorrow I can start with your lines:, D! <3 I leave you the payment link so you can pay me.https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Clementea said:

@Myshuchibi You are not delaying at all! Aww, she looks super cute!! No changes. :@D@:

And yes! She has glitter on her hair and inner purple shirt. Also some colourful dots on her cheeks. :aww:

Glad you like it <3: D. Yes! I saw the colored dots on the cheek! . shine in the skirt does not have? only on top and hair?

On 2/22/2021 at 10:23 AM, Myshuchibi said:

omg I love it; 0; <3 <3 <3 these days I start to make the sketch <3
Just yesterday they canceled a commission. so I can make it for you this week so it costs 15 usd: D <3 <3 <3

I'm living in exciteeeeeement :psobbing: I'm so ready for this!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zeena said:

Beautiful art :3 do you accept private orders? 

hi! Thank you very much <3 yes! I accept private comissions :klove:. you can send me pm. If it is completely private and I can not publish it in any of my social networks after I send you the finished one,it has an extra cost of 5 usd
and for March my prices are going to increase a little uwu still do not change them.

23 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

hi! Thank you very much <3 yes! I accept private comissions :klove:. you can send me pm. If it is completely private and I can not publish it in any of my social networks after I send you the finished one,it has an extra cost of 5 usd
and for March my prices are going to increase a little uwu still do not change them.

How much will a chibi half body couple will cost? The current prices or the new March one?