• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MAY LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

@Clementea: D finished shadows! <3 tell me if you like them! :klove: I did the glitter in her hair and top along with the purple skirt hahaha but I'm not sure if I fit well x, D. remind me when you can your email so I pass you the final file  

image.png.25d4ca5647f7d619a43a707c11aaa418.png

1 hour ago, Zeena said:

How much will a chibi half body couple will cost? The current prices or the new March one? 

the prices I have now are the old ones. I haven't had time to modify them yet; w; on February 28 I was going to get to do it and update as it should.

I will have the halfbody chibis at 15 usd. and as a couple 30 usd.
If you agree, you can send me by private message with the specifications so I reserve a slot for you and the same Monday I would start with the sketches :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D <3 here I made the sketch <3 tell me if you like it or want some modification :kcheeks:

image.thumb.png.0952fec5b01cc7ac824a7a102133b35a.png

Can you actually lift the tentacle on the side she's leaning towards up instead of down? Other than that she's perfect!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Clementea said:

@Myshuchibi She looks amazing!! I knew she'll fit in your style. I loveee! :phearteyes:

You did the glitter really well! Super sparkly indeed. :cutehehehaaas:

For the final files, you may send them to [email protected]:aww:

I'm very glad you like it; 0; <3 there I sent you the email with the fine file, tell me if I got everything ok. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your beautiful character twt I loved it <3 <3 <3

9 hours ago, Epuise said:

Can you actually lift the tentacle on the side she's leaning towards up instead of down? Other than that she's perfect!

You talk about lifting the tentacle that has the assholes. upwards. instead of the one on the top right? XD hahaha I can do it I think that in the lines I can modify it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zeena said:

Thank you, I'll definitely be back when I have more funds, your art is amazing! :klove:

aw! Thank you very much; w; :bthanks:It makes me happy that you like my art! whenever you want you can send me a private message or comment here <3 :klove:

Name: Pizdy and Manko

Style: Chibi half body

Reference: Mori without the balloons and boxcutter Lace

Details Extras: is it possible to request a pose? If so I was thinking this if not that's totally okay

Color Backgraund: a simple gray background

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $20 I believe (also if more for the pose)

Edited by Pizdy
  • Like 1

@Epuise: D if in the end the sketch is fine and you only need to correct the tentacles. I leave you the payment link so once I receive it I start to make the lines.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/myshuchibi

On 2/27/2021 at 5:16 PM, Pizdy said:

Name: Pizdy and Manko

Style: Chibi half body

Reference: Mori without the balloons and boxcutter Lace

Details Extras: is it possible to request a pose? If so I was thinking this if not that's totally okay

Color Backgraund: a simple gray background

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $20 I believe (also if more for the pose)

Omg this is so super cute ;w; <3  Since I already started with the March commissions, the prices went up a little uwu <3. They would be chibi halfbody couple for 30 usd. I can do that pose you mention you don't need to pay me extra for that reason haha: D <3 Confirm me if you want the commission anyway and I will make the sketch for you these days :klove:

8 hours ago, Skao said:

@Myshuchibi I have paid dear. Sorry for the delay :cutehehehaaas:

Proof: https://gyazo.com/58a90e0f2bdc7fe82c457244fd41c576 :ipayday:

Also when sending the files please send to this email: [email protected] :bthanks:

aw omg! thank you very much; w; <3 I finally dedicated myself to rest this weekend hahaha. today I get to work on yours <3 and I already schedule your email so as not to lose it :klove:

• Like 2

I just changed the prices, and add more possible commissions <3 if someone has any questions you can ask me without problems <3

I intend to give birthday gifts to people who have already commissioned me <3 if you read this and commissioned me, pass me your birthday date. privately or here so I write it down. the idea would be to make something a little simpler for some character that is already created <3 Something similar to this

def3kn8-570eb69d-c03f-4341-aee0-b3571b09

it can be in chibi or anime. Either option is fine. is to thank everyone for all the support and the beautiful characters they give me to draw <3 :keyes: Thankyou All so much <3

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Epuise: D if in the end the sketch is fine and you only need to correct the tentacles. I leave you the payment link so once I receive it I start to make the lines.

Omg this is so super cute ;w; <3  Since I already started with the March commissions, the prices went up a little uwu <3. They would be chibi halfbody couple for 30 usd. I can do that pose you mention you don't need to pay me extra for that reason haha: D <3 Confirm me if you want the commission anyway and I will make the sketch for you these days :klove:

aw omg! thank you very much; w; <3 I finally dedicated myself to rest this weekend hahaha. today I get to work on yours <3 and I already schedule your email so as not to lose it :klove:

That’ll be perfect! I can send payment whenever :aww:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pizdy said:

That’ll be perfect! I can send payment whenever :aww:

: D <3 <3 <3 thank you very much! :bthanks: I will do the sketch first and once approved I will ask you for the paypal email to make an invoice :klove:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

Paiiid

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Skao Lineart and color base done! :D tell me if you like it <3 I put a yellow background because I think it looks better. but tell me if you want me to give it a blue tone

image.png.88e9fb63c13615a294f05a8c2ea308ae.png

She looks super adorable! I love the yellow! :lleager: No changes!

Edited by Skao
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Skao Hi :D! . shadows Done! tell me if you like it <3 I'll do the dp clipping tomorrow for you: D

image.thumb.png.6e44e1cf10cc6713ad4ed1647e8d24ec.png

Yess everything looks amazing! Super excited! :llsqueeze:

• Like 1