• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MAY LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

8 hours ago, Skao said:

Yess everything looks amazing! Super excited! :llsqueeze:

: D I'm glad you like it! <3 here I made the dp clipping with both names. did you want in size Imvu too? :kcheeks:

image.png.d6cd6ce15be65634b9a997e56ecd5630.png   image.png.18ad9f126361c2db6f7ebd95c53a8788.png

7 hours ago, Mouse said:

Name: Mouse

Style: Chibi full body 

Reference: https://sta.sh/21aniovzugox

Details Extras: I have some notes in the text box of the refs, if that helps~

Color Background: Yellow

Paypal  Email: [email protected]
Price: $20

Omg what a nice character concept; w; Thanks a lot! <3 <3 <3 I love it! I accept <3 so I can barely make the sketch and show you <3 :klove:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D I'm glad you like it! <3 here I made the dp clipping with both names. did you want in size Imvu too? :kcheeks:

image.png.d6cd6ce15be65634b9a997e56ecd5630.png   image.png.18ad9f126361c2db6f7ebd95c53a8788.png

Omg what a nice character concept; w; Thanks a lot! <3 <3 <3 I love it! I accept <3 so I can barely make the sketch and show you <3 :klove:

Yay, thank you!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

Yes please! :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Skao said:

Yes please! :cutehehehaaas:

: D Ready! there I send you all the files by email. Tell me if everything got to you Ok.
Thank you very much for the new opportunity to draw your avatars; w; <3 I really like the character concepts you send me <3 <3 <3 I always enjoy it a lot. :bthanks:

13 hours ago, Pizdy said:

Unfortunately I have to cancel my order, something came up IRL that I gotta deal with. :psobbing:

Oh no! don't worry honey,; w; I have not started the sketch yet so nothing happens <3 Thank you very much for letting me know and for being interested in commissioning me <3 when you are better you can come again <3 :byaslove:

@Mouse Hi! here the Sketch :D ! Tell me if you like it or need any change <3 

image.thumb.png.7c9fc6c231dfc2c0ec7f76551ad24cab.png

Edited by Myshuchibi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D Ready! there I send you all the files by email. Tell me if everything got to you Ok.
Thank you very much for the new opportunity to draw your avatars; w; <3 I really like the character concepts you send me <3 <3 <3 I always enjoy it a lot. :bthanks:

Oh no! don't worry honey,; w; I have not started the sketch yet so nothing happens <3 Thank you very much for letting me know and for being interested in commissioning me <3 when you are better you can come again <3 :byaslove:

@Mouse Hi! here the Sketch :D ! Tell me if you like it or need any change <3 

image.thumb.png.7c9fc6c231dfc2c0ec7f76551ad24cab.png

This looks great!  Do I send payment now?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skao said:

@Myshuchibi I have received the email now. Thank you so much! I will be back sooner or later for sure! :lazedances:

I am very pleased! hahaha it had been delayed because I had never clicked the send button HAHAHAHA it often happens to me x, D <3. Oh thank you very much <3 I'll be waiting for you when you come back: D <3

I have received the email now. Thank you so much! I will be back sooner or later for sure! :klove:

6 hours ago, Mouse said:

This looks great!  Do I send payment now?

I'm very glad you like it! <3
I will send you a payment request: D <3 to the email you gave me in the form. :kcheeks:
I need to finish about two commissions I think. So I'll start with the lines uhmm. I guess on Wednesday. In the same way I will be notifying you when I will start with the work 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mouse said:

Payment sent!

Reveal hidden contents

0EB71833-81B9-4447-9A2E-332C79A69701.thumb.png.0d51cfe2e304e523605d8af6c1c449bd.png

Thankyou ! As soon as I have the lines, I'll show you here: D  :bthanks:

3 hours ago, Zeena said:

I'm back and ready to order, could I PM you my order form?  :klove:

omg hi! Welcome and thankyou ;3; Yes  of course! you can pass me the form privately whenever you want: D <3 :klove:

12 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Epuise Hi! Sorry for the delay TwT here the lineart and color base ! <3 tell me if you like it or need any change color :klove:

image.png.5d67099df61244ba815adff1330e2993.png

Hiiii babes! The lower tentacle are purpley and not dark brown! Also ;n; remember the tentacle lift I wanted? The one that's pink now I wanted curled the other way at the top

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Epuise said:

Hiiii babes! The lower tentacle are purpley and not dark brown! Also ;n; remember the tentacle lift I wanted? The one that's pink now I wanted curled the other way at the top

Violet of this shade is the tentacle is right? . D: I remember the pink tentacle that you wanted it up. and I just made it up for you. I would not be understanding what is the modification you want me to do. would it be more curved? or do you want the suction cups to be up?

image.thumb.png.d7eee3eef70c448db67bf591572b6dd9.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Epuise said:

maybe that's better xD?

image.thumb.png.8b58af6fbddb5805c00ca5ec75c41ccc.png

On 3/5/2021 at 9:59 PM, Epuise said:

Yeesssss!!!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕

:D  shadows done! tell me if you like it and pass me your email give me your email to send the final file. :klove:

image.png.35ef6a3cf5f03893d3242aa20233a683.png

@Mouse hi! Tomorrow I will start with the lines of your chibi :kcheeks:

• Like 3