• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MAY LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

21 hours ago, Epuise said:

Ahhhhhh [email protected] 🥰🥰🥰 das my babyyyyyyy!!!!

hi! I already sent you the email: D with the file. tell me if you get everything ok.
Thank you very much for the opportunity to draw your character; w; I really enjoyed doing it <3 :klove:

22 hours ago, Mouse said:

Yay, thank you!

: D Lines and base color finished. Tell me if it's okay or do you want any modification. :kcheeks:

image.png.a4fbcb2620f3cde3a72dacb1c0366f85.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

hi! I already sent you the email: D with the file. tell me if you get everything ok.
Thank you very much for the opportunity to draw your character; w; I really enjoyed doing it <3 :klove:

: D Lines and base color finished. Tell me if it's okay or do you want any modification. :kcheeks:

image.png.a4fbcb2620f3cde3a72dacb1c0366f85.png

It looks great, I love it! Is it possible to remove the little mark by her mouth?

2 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Mouse : D if you can. tell me your birthday date. so that day I give you a gift <3
if you have a page with all your characters pass it to me too. This would also go for @Epuise <3 tell me your birthday date. so that day I give you a gift :klove:

Yes;m, that email is fine! My birthday is September 4th, and this is my only character at the moment ❤️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Yes;m, that email is fine! My birthday is September 4th, and this is my only character at the moment ❤️

: D <3 ready schedule your birthday uwu <3 together with your oc <3

and I already sent you the email. tell me if you get everything ok.
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character; w; I really liked drawing it. enjoyed it a lot <3

1 minute ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D <3 ready schedule your birthday uwu <3 together with your oc <3

and I already sent you the email. tell me if you get everything ok.
Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character; w; I really liked drawing it. enjoyed it a lot <3

I got your email, thanks so much!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@Mouse : D if you can. tell me your birthday date. so that day I give you a gift <3
if you have a page with all your characters pass it to me too. This would also go for @Epuise <3 tell me your birthday date. so that day I give you a gift :klove:

Oh my goodness! December 19th I showed my mom how you did my baby she thinks it's adorable :phearteyes: and so do I! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Epuise said:

Oh my goodness! December 19th I showed my mom how you did my baby she thinks it's adorable :phearteyes: and so do I! 

ay Thank you very much; w; I'm very glad that you both liked it <3 <3 <3 <3 I really loved being able to draw it <3 it was my first time making a girl with tentacle legs hahaha <3

: D I already schedule your date <3 do you have a page like toyhouse or some other where I can see your characters <3? :klove:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kaazii said:

Well that depends on if you could do furries or not. Otherwise I only have two humanoid ocs

ays <3 I make furrys. I've done a few but I like to do them: D <3 :klove:

7 hours ago, Pwincess said:

Hi, wanted to make sure you still had slots open? Your art looks amazing! :phearteyes:

ays! hello; w; Thank you very much <3 <3 <3 I'm glad you like my style <3 :klove:
I still have two free spots in March. It depends what you want I can do it for these last days of March or leave you for the first week of April. <3

Name: Steph

Style: Halfbody chibi

Reference: https://sta.sh/2rcta2iyvk9, I like to give some artistic freedom with the pose you choose and facial expresion ^^

Details Extras: N/A

Color Backgraund: No bg

Paypal  Email: [email protected]
Price: $15

I plan to use this  as a picture on my twitch stream if that's okay, as well as a image to put on my badge display I make. If I need to add anything let me know <3

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pwincess said:

Name: Steph

Style: Halfbody chibi

Reference: https://sta.sh/2rcta2iyvk9, I like to give some artistic freedom with the pose you choose and facial expresion ^^

Details Extras: N/A

Color Backgraund: No bg

Paypal  Email: [email protected]
Price: $15

I plan to use this  as a picture on my twitch stream if that's okay, as well as a image to put on my badge display I make. If I need to add anything let me know <3

oh! I really like your character; w; <3 <3 or the concept of it hahaha. no problem with you using it for your twitch <3 <3 <3 it would be an honor if you use it there <3 <3 these days I make the sketch and show it to you

11 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

oh! I really like your character; w; <3 <3 or the concept of it hahaha. no problem with you using it for your twitch <3 <3 <3 it would be an honor if you use it there <3 <3 these days I make the sketch and show it to you

Thank you, I'm glad you like it and I can't wait to see it!

• Like 1