• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MAY LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

22 hours ago, Crystals said:

Oh of course not a problem, I'm gonna wait for October and put in another order as well. My neko girl you always draw for me got a new outfit sooo 

Oh how nice! <3 thank you very much! <3 I'll reserve a slot for you if you want. : 3 whenever you want you can pass me the form and I will write you down. so the first days of October I will make the sketch if you like :bthanks:

4 minutes ago, Lalaani said:

I NEED TO COMISSION YOU AAAA (I love seeing your art in the ghostie server)

AAAAAAA thank you very much :klove:I really appreciate that you want to commission me ❤️❤️❤️ for the moment October I have everything busy 💔:kwave: twt but I can reserve a slot for you for November > o < fkfkfkkdkd

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

AAAAAAA thank you very much :klove:I really appreciate that you want to commission me ❤️❤️❤️ for the moment October I have everything busy 💔:kwave: twt but I can reserve a slot for you for November > o < fkfkfkkdkd

Please!!! I need my baby Mochi in your style!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lalaani said:

Please!!! I need my baby Mochi in your style!!!

OMG! the mochi is very cute name :klove:hahaha xD. ok I reserve slot ;3;thankyou so much. You can send me here the form with the data of the character and style. or you can send me private message / message on discord X3 ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Comission Character sheet chibi (2 outfits)   for Tsu on Discord

character_sheet_agony_commi__by_myshumea

the month of October is being my craziest month x, D :kwave: sorry for my delay in commissions. I am quite mentally exhausted which is why I am taking my time to finish each twt piece. I hope you can have patience with me :keyes:

• Like 3