• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

honestly if I force myself out of league it's just worse cause not only I'll just find other things to procrastinate with, I'll want to play even more. so now I just set myself a max of two quick games a day in days I have important things to do, and sometimes I only play one/none at all because I'll just know I can play whenever I get my stuff done

:bhee:

I'm worse at Riven than that Riven and I thought that was hard

+ I thought the skin in champ select thing was kinda unnecessary but also cool but the EUW plebs don't have it yet I think or maybe I just don't play enough SR to know :icry:

full team of Arcade/SG/whatever skin lines there is how intimidating is that shit

could almost fool the bronzies with how coordinated they look

Archived