• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✧ Mimi's Shop ✧ - OPEN (4 REGULAR + 1 BRIBE)

Mimi

@ 753257  Hi dear! I hope you had a great Christmas. :)

I'm sorry for the late wip, Christmas got me busy. So there you go, a new wip! Also I noticed that you asked for halfbody and I took it as bust size, I apologize.

5E3D971D-D3AA-4FA9-A5C9-85520629CDAB.thumb.png.13471fb42809a3e1d75b9912d5f4cdbc.png

Edited by Mimi

42 minutes ago, Mimi said:

@ 753257  Hi dear! I hope you had a great Christmas. :)

I'm sorry for the late wip, Christmas got me busy. So there you go, a new wip! Also I noticed that you asked for halfbody and I took it as bust size, I apologize.

5E3D971D-D3AA-4FA9-A5C9-85520629CDAB.thumb.png.13471fb42809a3e1d75b9912d5f4cdbc.png

OMG he's looking great! and i hadn't noticed, i'm sorry as well! :blush: please let me know if i owe you some so i can send it asap :byaslove:

• Like 1

@ 753257  Hi luv! I'm glad that you're liking it, I'm going to post a new wip tomorrow. ❤️

Since I didn't count as halfbody, it's + 5€. But you don't need to pay since it was my mistake. :)

• Like 1

@ 753257  Happy New Year! ❤️

I'm glad that you liked him! :')

I'll start with animation today. Do you want the animation only in the dp crop or in the big size too?

3 hours ago, Mimi said:

@ 753257  Happy New Year! ❤️

I'm glad that you liked him! :')

I'll start with animation today. Do you want the animation only in the dp crop or in the big size too?

Happy new year :lldance: i'd like both! 

• Like 1

l2UpBXFPO4OQTow5IzaOtau5XkSj1QwcZi6H0Cgs0-RVKdxKjOXCGQAe4hHmqixKNMUNRJhjIBoOYzW-zUHjetkNqk1EkQQBkFhSXS5BHZLisC8YijUVpHJQgqi7uyvqOTxG1mdG ORDER l2UpBXFPO4OQTow5IzaOtau5XkSj1QwcZi6H0Cgs0-RVKdxKjOXCGQAe4hHmqixKNMUNRJhjIBoOYzW-zUHjetkNqk1EkQQBkFhSXS5BHZLisC8YijUVpHJQgqi7uyvqOTxG1mdG

Single or Couple: Couple

Style: Style 1

Size: Half Body

References: Mira

Pose and Expression: In Refs

Animation: None

Background: Something simple like a grey with black hearts

Extra: 

Text: Mira & Max (could the water mark be Gothick & MDG?)

Bribe:

• Like 1

@ Gothick  Accepted dear! star_pixel.png.c687f16a93670a3bd5444dea291085c4.png Welcome back hun!
What type of clothes do you want for them?
The same as the reference pose?

l2UpBXFPO4OQTow5IzaOtau5XkSj1QwcZi6H0Cgs0-RVKdxKjOXCGQAe4hHmqixKNMUNRJhjIBoOYzW-zUHjetkNqk1EkQQBkFhSXS5BHZLisC8YijUVpHJQgqi7uyvqOTxG1mdG ORDER l2UpBXFPO4OQTow5IzaOtau5XkSj1QwcZi6H0Cgs0-RVKdxKjOXCGQAe4hHmqixKNMUNRJhjIBoOYzW-zUHjetkNqk1EkQQBkFhSXS5BHZLisC8YijUVpHJQgqi7uyvqOTxG1mdG

Base Price: 40€

2nd Character: 20€

Final Price: 60

Please confirm if everything is alright, thank you!

click me to pay

(You can pay now or after the first wip.)

• Like 1

@ Mimi Oml im sorry :bhee:

I completely forgot about clothing, I added a reference to the folder.

Same color and style:klovee:

Also, payment just sent:cutehehehaaas: 

I cant wait, I always love your art.

• Like 1

@ Gothick  Thank you for your love! ❤️ 
Also payment received, thanks! Here’s the first wip. 😊

My suggestion is to keep her chin out, but if you don’t like it I can hide it like the reference.

AC482100-1C92-48BF-AA98-E52296D5DCAF.thumb.png.3deb03af7d2ca8bd59587a1d35a9bfc2.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mimi said:

@ Gothick  Thank you for your love! ❤️ 
Also payment received, thanks! Here’s the first wip. 😊

My suggestion is to keep her chin out, but if you don’t like it I can hide it like the reference.

AC482100-1C92-48BF-AA98-E52296D5DCAF.thumb.png.3deb03af7d2ca8bd59587a1d35a9bfc2.png

:klove: that looks amazing

the chin out looks way better :cutehehehaaas:

@ Gothick  Hi dear, I just wanted to say I will post a new wip tomorrow! I’m having more comissions and other jobs at the same time. ❤️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mimi said:

@ Gothick  Hi dear, I just wanted to say I will post a new wip tomorrow! I’m having more comissions and other jobs at the same time. ❤️

Thats fine:klove: Take all the time you need, im never in a rush♥