• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toΒ unlock full access to all of our features.Β  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

Β 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Β 

Β 

πŸ’Žβ‹…βŠ°βˆ™β˜½ The Dorktor's Clinic β˜Ύβˆ™βŠ±β‹…πŸ’Ž| VOTE FOR SALE

Dorktor

VOTE YOUR SALE!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of sale would you like?

• 15% off the whole shop
    • Buy one get 30% off your next order for the first 3 people
    • Premade Freebies

i shall be reconstructing this mess and hopefully well got a a more organized clinic to go~

Edited by Dorktor

• 1 month later...
Dorktor, a custom patient is here!

Style

Size

bust

# of characters and/or pets

1 character

References

here ya go.~

i'd also like to add her moodboard here just to give you an idea of her aesthetic(s). <3

Text

Toffii for both text and watermark.

Animations 1 animation - blinking.
Background artistic freedom! i'd like for you to go with whatever you think would look the cutest.Β 
Payment Method paypal - will dm you my email if order is accepted.
Paypal Email dm.
Notes

i would like for you to just have fun with her!Β β™‘

you can do artistic freedom with the pose if you think she'd look cuter another way or whatever you'd like!!

Dorktor, a premade patient is here!

Code

W4G

Text

Syrena

Changes/Refs Yes
Refs: Will DM
Animation: Smirking if possible
Payment Method Paypal
Paypal Email Will DM
Notes can you add a watermark with the same name as the text please β™₯

@ Toffii
i got a rough sketch for you~ i really wanted to give her a strawberry
lemme know what you think! Also if you want updates through dms let me know c:
TOFFIIWIP.png.d60ce03c0ed32b5edc7d696c7747d6d5.png

Edited by Dorktor
  • Like 2

Just now, Dorktor said:

@ Toffii
i got a rough sketch for you~ lemme know what you think! Also if you want updates through dms let me know c:
TOFFIIWIP.png.d60ce03c0ed32b5edc7d696c7747d6d5.png

i love her so far! the only things i'd like to be changed are the stars go on the elbow of the cardigan, so if they don't show up when you move them, that is 100% okay!! she has both of her nostrils pierced, so on the side of her nose that's showing, could there be a nose piercing there? i'm not sure if you were going to add that later on, but just thought i'd point that out just in case! she also has a four leaf clover necklace that i'd like added if that's okay! you can find a drawing of her already done here just to give you an idea of what she looks like already drawn out! just figured i'd link you in case it may help.~

Β 

overall, she looks amazing! you can keep posting updates here, but if you'd rather move to dm's so you can keep your shop clean, i'm okay with that!Β 

1 minute ago, Toffii said:

i love her so far! the only things i'd like to be changed are the stars go on the elbow of the cardigan, so if they don't show up when you move them, that is 100% okay!! she has both of her nostrils pierced, so on the side of her nose that's showing, could there be a nose piercing there? i'm not sure if you were going to add that later on, but just thought i'd point that out just in case! she also has a four leaf clover necklace that i'd like added if that's okay! you can find a drawing of her already done here just to give you an idea of what she looks like already drawn out! just figured i'd link you in case it may help.~

Β 

overall, she looks amazing! you can keep posting updates here, but if you'd rather move to dm's so you can keep your shop clean, i'm okay with that!Β 

oh don't you worry about the accessories I got that listed and will add them laterΒ β˜… this is just a very basic sketch to show the pose before I continue! I'm happy you like her though!Β 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dorktor said:

oh don't you worry about the accessories I got that listed and will add them laterΒ β˜… this is just a very basic sketch to show the pose before I continue! I'm happy you like her though!Β 

gotcha! that's what i figured, but just wanted to make sure! 🩷 i'm very excited to see you continue with her.~

5 hours ago, Dorktor said:

@ Toffii Β here's the second update! How we liking it?Β 
All the other extra details will be added during coloring. Lemme know if you'd like any fixes/changes~

TOffiiwip2.png.9bdc9a373309d9c01e393c190864174e.png

the last thing i'd like to ask is - are the stars at the top of the sleeve going to be added? i just wanted to double check, but if they are, can they actually be removed? other than that, she's looking great and you're welcome to continue!~

30 minutes ago, Dorktor said:

@ Toffii Β no they won't be added! I was using the sketch as a guide to place them on the elbows :)Β 

oh, okay! gotcha! i also noticed i forgot to send you my email! i'm sorry about that. as soon as i'm off work, i'll pm you it!Β 

5 hours ago, Puts said:

Hii! I don't know if it's just me but this image (as well as some samples), I can't see.Β https://prnt.sc/PztB6qR4MsVpΒ :icry:

BRO I KNOWW they keep breaking and idk why. I literally fixed it more than 5 times 😭
Β 

Okay! I believe I fixed it, if any of the images are broken PLEASE let me know!!!! Thank you!!

Edited by Dorktor
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Dorktor said:

BRO I KNOWW they keep breaking and idk why. I literally fixed it more than 5 times 😭
Β 

Okay! I believe I fixed it, if any of the images are broken PLEASE let me know!!!! Thank you!!

the worst! LOL they are all fixed for me! ^-^