• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

♥OPEN♥ Moon Custom Store SALE

Lid

On 5/6/2023 at 5:50 PM, Kozmic said:

Hit sweet pea! 

its been a long long time i hope you're doing well <3

do you still do dp comms outside of the shop? i know you removed it from here but i wanted to ask

hey linda (right now I'm sick, but I hope to recover soon) . I think there is a confusion with the issue of DPs, it's not that I don't do them, it's that I realized that working in such a small measure limited me a lot, besides that I'm not good at making gifs/animations. So I decided to just define that I work in large size, but the image is delivered in dp size anyway.:bfahh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lid said:

hey linda (right now I'm sick, but I hope to recover soon) . I think there is a confusion with the issue of DPs, it's not that I don't do them, it's that I realized that working in such a small measure limited me a lot, besides that I'm not good at making gifs/animations. So I decided to just define that I work in large size, but the image is delivered in dp size anyway.:bfahh:

Ahhh understood!!  Get well soon hon ❤️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, FilthyAggro said:

Ahh, Lid. You are killing me lol I love her

Oh no! hahaha thank you beautiful for your words♥

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi sweet pea , i'm finally back around some what and wanted to ask fi you still did text changes on your older dp pieces (if you still have them)  :blove:
I miss using your art so much!! you have been one of my favorite artists to support from the get go. I hope you're doing well and Happy spooky season!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kozmic said:

Hi sweet pea , i'm finally back around some what and wanted to ask fi you still did text changes on your older dp pieces (if you still have them)  :blove:
I miss using your art so much!! you have been one of my favorite artists to support from the get go. I hope you're doing well and Happy spooky season!

Hello! Thanks for the support! Maybe I have them, write to me privately and tell me which one you want. There is a form and a payment of 2usd for the name change.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lid said:

Hello! Thanks for the support! Maybe I have them, write to me privately and tell me which one you want. There is a form and a payment of 2usd for the name change.

okay! i'll shoot a message real soon i need to dig them up <3 thank you sweet pea

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, FilthyAggro said:

Again you are killing me lol

HAHA do not die! My work mutates between one style and another... now 3 auctions are about to open on different servers. 

I have more unsold pieces than I have sold XD

image.png.0cf0391bc1865cb28b7508bc51dcc6a6.png
a little glimpse of all of them

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lid said:

HAHA do not die! My work mutates between one style and another... now 3 auctions are about to open on different servers. 

I have more unsold pieces than I have sold XD

image.png.0cf0391bc1865cb28b7508bc51dcc6a6.png
a little glimpse of all of them

Those are so adorable QwQ what server will that first one be in??

Edited by FilthyAggro
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...