• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⛧ JECKAdraws ⛧ [FULL] [3/3] ~

Jecka

jeckadraws.png.bc4cd012b942a051747956044fb2722b.png

Hi there! I'm Jessica (aka Jecka) (:

Finally, after some years I'm back! This time I'll go slow to avoid collapsing.

Some changes here and there... But I had to think of irl first.

Don't forget to read the rules and ask anything you'd like! ♥

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤrules.png.b19e43580330a4a3fdc2c580b88b33d3.png

All AH rules apply.

⛧ I'll open only 3 spots at a time. If they're all DPs        then I'll open one more.

⛧ First come, first served. There will be no waitlist,        taglist, or bribes.

⛧ One order per customer/slot.

⛧ I reserve the right to use artworks for artist              promotion, including but not limited to: Instagram,        Twitter, YouTube. These will have a watermark.

No name changes after the artwork is done.

⛧ I'm new to NSFW, but you can order it. You have to          reserve the slot here when it's open, and then send        refs via DM or Discord/Instagram

Payment will be sent after showing the final preview.

⛧ If you want to cancel an order, you can do so after        the sketch, before confirmation to move forward.

⛧ My most "free" days are on Thursday and Friday.

prices.png.6cddd617d7ab9da1bc8b59a5e9f50540.png                       

DPs

• Single DP $18

• Couple DP $25

Size 160x220px

Always with   name/watermark

Payment in USD

via PayPal.me

607.gif.e0eed260861a3107f9b1da3bd2fc8522.gif632.gif.ccdcaf38b3fc6c4a61cc0a457fec6182.gif610.gif.b687dd2868654ac49a95727018ade626.gif634.gif.c1a9e7e6526b0c2b618b8b058f9e44f2.gif

615.gif.593f521e305d666fa7719d20104ec7a8.gif609.gif.e3ee470128a241a5a85fd01481bf6597.gif608.gif.9e5fa42464c83eb5295cfca611cb51dc.gif622.gif.c35dd26c05414f084c04f51669cfb072.gif

Extras

• Pets $2-$4

depending on   complexity

• Animations

Wink/blink $1

others $2

You'll receive

the still v. and   one animated

Tattoos will be

drawn with my own

interpretation

A110.thumb.png.12511f9631ae6149016053cd3231a850.png

FOR BIG ART ORDERS:

• Half body $20

• Full body $30

Extras

• +Character hb $10

• +Character fb $15

• Pets $5 each

• Background $5-$10

I'll draw anything except furries (males in the future)

Standard pieces are without background, with a white outline unless requested otherwise.

You'll receive a DP as well.

GENERAL:

I won't draw brands, self-harm or hyperrealism.

Real people references will be modified to my style.

MORE BIG ART EXAMPLES

Spoiler

A120.thumb.png.1e75d1e64e636043bc66f675b1e4b3f5.pngA125.thumb.png.c77a0211035743d03d88a85d642ecdba.pngA126.png.ed3e3598f79f47017a50b943cb4c8ce3.pngA111.png.2b44976a2e51f7b37fc5e69309703e52.png

• Like 15

slots.png.8f06faf48d60944e82e8ee4c1763b90a.png

Incendiary: Halfbody Sketch ⛧

clowneys: Halfbody - Not started 

Username: DP/Bigart - Not started ⛧

⛧ Not started / Sketch / Done 

form.png.3c20cf7ae716ee0fc674d19743238e2f.png                                                       

Type?: DP/Halfbody/Fullbody 

Name/Watermark: 

⛧ References: Can also be sent on DM 

⛧ Extras: Like pets, background, etc 

⛧ Animation?: 

Edited by Jecka
  • Like 7

Type?: DP/Halfbody/Fullbody ⛧ : Halfbody

Name/Watermark: ⛧ : Mia

⛧ References: clicky!

⛧ Extras: I didn’t really have a reference for the background, so it can be artistic freedom? maybe something cozy like clouds?  

⛧ Animation?: Blinking pls! & is there any way you could make the plushie ears wiggle if not we’ll just stick with blinking! 

thanks so much! <3

also , could i get a full amount of everything please?

Edited by Glory
  • Like 1

Type?: DP/Halfbody/Fullbody ⛧ : full

Name/Watermark: ⛧ : Ari

⛧ References: Evie || Pose ideas

⛧ Extras: She is a toxiskel, so she’s apart of PeculiarDork’s closed species - here is the trait list.

You’re free to have some freedom with the poses as they're primarily bust up references. I'd also like a background, maybe something dark and gothic, like a window with curtains and maybe lit candles placed around but feel free to play around with it.

⛧ Animation?:  none is fine tbh!!

Edited by Vix

adding more infoooooo
  • Like 1

Type?: DP/Halfbody/Fullbody ⛧Full x3

Name/Watermark: ⛧ 
Names: Eden, Nyx, Iridessa

Watermark: Anguish, Shyanne, Saws

⛧ References: Can also be sent on DM ⛧ DM

⛧ Extras: Like pets, background, etc ⛧ DM

⛧ Animation?: ⛧ No

Edited by Deceased
  • Like 1

@ Glory  Accepted (: The total would be $22 for hb+animation (I'll try to do the ears wiggle, but I think I can lol)

If you want the cloud background to be on the Halfbody as well it'd be +$2, if not then only on the DP (I wasn't sure what was the case) :lazepeek:

@ Vix  Got it! I wasn't sure so I wanted to ask if you also want the white bunny in the refs?  If you do, total would be $40 for fb+pet+background

If not, let me know :cutehehed:

@ Deceased  Accepted + sent DM (:

Slots full for now, thank you! ♥

I will be posting sketches soon, but the days when I will be able to draw more are Thursdays-Sundays, so I might be slow the other days LOL

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jecka said:

@ Glory  Accepted (: The total would be $22 for hb+animation (I'll try to do the ears wiggle, but I think I can lol)

If you want the cloud background to be on the Halfbody as well it'd be +$2, if not then only on the DP (I wasn't sure what was the case) :lazepeek:

@ Vix  Got it! I wasn't sure so I wanted to ask if you also want the white bunny in the refs?  If you do, total would be $40 for fb+pet+background

I will be posting sketches soon, but the days when I will be able to draw more are Thursdays-Sundays, so I might be slow the other days LOL

I want the clouds on the halfbody too! so i’m all good with $24 <3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jecka said:

I’d love the bunny to be in it! I’m totally cool w $40 💖

• Like 1