• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⛧ JECKAdraws ⛧ [FULL] [3/3] ~

Jecka

10 hours ago, Jecka said:

@ Glory  a sketch for you c:

Let me know if you want anything changed so far

glory.thumb.png.c28ca9aabbfb741c5c02a5526f00f743.png

I love it! just a small change, can you change the plushie and body position to be more sideways like the ref, apart from that everything is lovely!  I’ll be able to send the payment when i’m back home <3 so by the end of the day ish if that’s ok!

Edited by Glory

@ Glory  no worries! Does this look better? c: (payment you may send after I'm done with the drawing and you see the final preview)

glory.thumb.png.3493ab57bbc571a01542b88a61db6cb8.png

@ Vix  hi! A sketch for you ^^ let me know if that looks alright to you, small details I will add during the drawing LOL

vix.thumb.png.37e3ab34978a4eae672da6ad75c25c52.png

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Jecka said:

@ Glory  no worries! Does this look better? c: (payment you may send after I'm done with the drawing and you see the final preview)

@ Vix  hi! A sketch for you ^^ let me know if that looks alright to you, small details I will add during the drawing LOL

lovely! no changes at all <3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jecka said:

AHHHHHH SHES BEAUTIFUL! 🥺 I love her sm

• Like 1

Type?: DP 

Name/Watermark: Salem/Veluno 

⛧ References: My OC 

⛧ Extras: Just a little more on the dark vibe since halloween is coming up! (No cat!) 

⛧ Animation?: Maybe something glowing? 

I wasn't totally sure if your third slot was open since it didn't have a name, but if it is I can try again another time!♥

@ Veluno  accepted since it's a DP, but please next time you may post once I say spots are open :cutehehed:

@ Glory  here's a preview for you! Let me know if everything's alright c: or if you want any changes

If you like it, you may send $24 to https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JeckaDraws (USD) and I'll get to preparing animation

glorydp.png.ebca3e7d7c4debda84d9961f0b6ed870.png

gloryf.thumb.png.93da7be7c2ad4f96aa94f3f7a3525945.png

+1 slot open! 

• Like 2

Type?: DP/Halfbody/Fullbody DP

Name/Watermark: ⛧ DMing

⛧ References: Can also be sent on DM ⛧ DMing

⛧ Extras: Like pets, background, etc ⛧ DMing too

⛧ Animation?: ⛧ DMing this aswell c:

Edited by N0te

Text / Watermark edit

5 hours ago, Jecka said:

@ Veluno  accepted since it's a DP, but please next time you may post once I say spots are open :cutehehed:

@ Glory  here's a preview for you! Let me know if everything's alright c: or if you want any changes

If you like it, you may send $24 to https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JeckaDraws (USD) and I'll get to preparing animation

+1 slot open! 

Got it!! I know for next time :aww: ♥

13 hours ago, Jecka said:

+1 slot open! 

I love it so much! can I send payment when i’m back home if that’s ok? i’m currently somewhere for the weekend! <3

1 hour ago, Glory said:

I love it so much! can I send payment when i’m back home if that’s ok? i’m currently somewhere for the weekend! <3

That is completely fine, no worries, have fun!  :lazepeek:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jecka said:

@ Vix  a preview for you! Let me know if you wanna change something c: Hope you like it! And I hope I didn't forget to add something LOL

+You may send $40  (USD) to https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JeckaDraws :cutehehed:

vixDP.png.4aaa672e8d1981c3330be1f0048c0738.png

vix.thumb.png.314d0ae9ba98f02224eaf36318034d47.png

SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Sending payment your way rn <3