• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 3/3 - FULL 💕

Xai

@ cel

here she is for you 💕 I hope I managed to capture her in a way you’re happy with :lazeflirt:will PM the unwatermarked artwork 💕

IMG_1935.thumb.png.c516b2ff0ec9d86a35497173f70807fa.png

• Like 6

OMG AHHHH NJSDBCFHDN BETTER THAN I EVER IMAGINED TYSM XAIIII T_T <3

would you be able to add the red flowers on her dress and the red markings on her cheeks if that is okay? >_<

@ SweetieBear  I’d love to see what they look like 💕 my slots are open for an order so you can post a form anytime :byaslove:

@ cel  it’s always a pleasure doing your OCs :llwow: as for the changes, I just saw now that I forgot to add those details but I’ll PM you with the updated version 💕 

@ Creepiest  ahhh thank you so much 💕 I always give 110% with every order 💕 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 2/3 - OPEN 💕

☆ Text :SweetieBear

☆ References: Boop boop Xai 💕

OC vibe: pouty, bratty, cute, thick, kawaii,  Bimbo, Fluffy, dramatic 

☆ Email for invoice: dm please🥰

☆ Drawing type: waist up ✨

if any slots are open ofc!

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 5/3 - FULL 💕

@ Happy  @ SweetieBear  

Both accepted 🤍 so I’ve got three PM orders that I’m currently also working on, so I should get to your orders in about a week or two. I hope that’s okay with you guys🤍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xai said:

@ Happy  @ SweetieBear  

Both accepted 🤍 so I’ve got three PM orders that I’m currently also working on, so I should get to your orders in about a week or two. I hope that’s okay with you guys🤍

That’s perfectly fine love tyt

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Xai said:

@ Happy  @ SweetieBear  

Yeeee hehe yes that’s fine I have money saved over so please just tag me when you’re ready for my order

• Like 1

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 3/3 - FULL 💕
Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 9:33 PM, Happy said:

☆ Text : Angel 

☆ References: https://toyhou.se/19394221.raven-maveel

OC vibe: (example: playful, kawaii, serious etc)

☆ Email for invoice: Dark, emotionless

☆ Drawing type: waist up

Hi love 🤍 I’m going to be starting on your order tomorrow or Wednesday 🤍 

I have noticed an error on your form though. It’s just the space where you’re supposed to put your email for the invoice ✨ if you’d like you can also PM it to me, or you could also correct the form. Whichever you’re more comfortable with ✨

Edited by Xai
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Xai said:

Hi love 🤍 I’m going to be starting on your order tomorrow or Wednesday 🤍 

I have noticed an error on your form though. It’s just the space where you’re supposed to put your email for the invoice ✨ if you’d like you can also PM it to me, or you could also correct the form. Whichever you’re more comfortable with ✨

O gosh I’m so sorry I’m super slow. It’s [email protected] 

I didn’t even notice I did that. I’m so sorry

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2024 at 9:16 AM, Happy said:

O gosh I’m so sorry I’m super slow. It’s [email protected] 

I didn’t even notice I did that. I’m so sorry

no worries lovely! I’ve got a WIP here for you 💕 will be sending the invoice now 💕
IMG_1966.thumb.png.bbbfea55fb834a638fd1dc4f9aa0c71f.png

Edited by Xai
  • Like 3

On 6/10/2024 at 8:27 PM, Lalaani said:

Bb hiw do you feel about drawing lots and lots of tattoos?

That’s 100% with me lovely :blove: if it’s on an already very detailed/complicated OC I might end up adding an extra $5 to $20 for it on top of the base cost. But that depends on how many tattoos there are bc those will take a while to draw and place correctly 💕

7 hours ago, Xai said:

no worries lovely! I’ve got a WIP here for you 💕 will be sending the invoice now 💕
IMG_1966.thumb.png.bbbfea55fb834a638fd1dc4f9aa0c71f.png

Hi love she looks great. I didn’t receive an invoice though. Is it ok if you send again?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xai said:

That’s 100% with me lovely :blove: if it’s on an already very detailed/complicated OC I might end up adding an extra $5 to $20 for it on top of the base cost. But that depends on how many tattoos there are bc those will take a while to draw and place correctly 💕

Awesome I have 2 tattooed ocs I want done by you!!!

On 6/12/2024 at 12:15 PM, Xai said:

Received the invoice and paid it love.

• Like 1