• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Lend me your OCs! Free art as practice (∗˃̶ ᵕ ˂̶∗)

NiniChibi

hello! i am currently looking to practice more art, especially hair *coughs*.

please lend me your oc/s and i will either to a bust-up or thigh-up, depending on how i feel and how much i like the oc!

the form can look something like this;

oc:

pose:

expression:

extra:

i will update you with sketches as well, and you can update me with possible changes while i am still at the sketch phase. 

✦    ⚬         ⚬    ✦                              ⚬            ♡            ⚬                 ୨୧                        ୨୧                  ♡                       ♡                     ✦                   ✦                         ⚬            ⚬                               ୨୧

thank you.

:kcheeks:

Edited by Brain
  • Like 2

ochttps://sta.sh/222taujvefj7, Faryn

https://sta.sh/21a4sybrnpes, Luka

pose: Faryn has poses within stash. Luka is a new bb so artist freedom is encouraged. You could also take a pose from Faryn’s stash

expression: refer to pose explanation 💜

extra: they’re both crazed characters, just their aesthetic is different . Also artistic freedom do be encouraged!

Edited by Roperies
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Roperies said:

ochttps://sta.sh/222taujvefj7, Faryn

https://sta.sh/21a4sybrnpes, Luka

pose: Faryn has poses within stash. Luka is a new bb so artist freedom is encouraged. You could also take a pose from Faryn’s stash

expression: refer to pose explanation 💜

extra: they’re both crazed characters, just their aesthetic is different . Also artistic freedom do be encouraged!

my wips are always so bad sksksk im sorry- but this is a wip of luka! he reminds me of juuzou :kwooble:

i will add a blinking + hand movement animation most likely. and omg i really hope u don't get scared off by this wip & i hope it will turn out better with the coloring and stuff :bfsweat:

+ i usually do not draw male characters, so be easy on me hehe :lldepress:

Untitled_Artwork34.PNG.ca5fa34b10ef11b44e301e4d95ba2139.PNG

Edited by Brain
  • Like 2

@ Roperies  i'd like your go ! first before i animate his eyes and hand!! ♡ and i can also crop it to dp size with your watermark if you'd like that. :bfsweat:

(also im sorry his hair is rather spiky than curly but i hope that's not a huge problem!) + the background wont stay grey ! i will add a few things to it.

Untitled_Artwork36.png.7540a67fa9547e9838dae7dc8d2842e9.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Brain said:

@ Roperies  i'd like your go ! first before i animate his eyes and hand!! ♡ and i can also crop it to dp size with your watermark if you'd like that. :bfsweat:

(also im sorry his hair is rather spiky than curly but i hope that's not a huge problem!) + the background wont stay grey ! i will add a few things to it.

Untitled_Artwork36.png.7540a67fa9547e9838dae7dc8d2842e9.png

HES PRECIOUS EEEE! I definitely do not mind the hair, it’s your style and I absolutely adore it! I would also very much love a DP crop :bfahh:

• Like 1

OMGMGM this is so exciting >..< Idk who to choose, do you have like any preference ? or like to do and dont like to do ? 

is it still open ? also >.< 

Edited by Layja

12 hours ago, Roperies said:

HES PRECIOUS EEEE! I definitely do not mind the hair, it’s your style and I absolutely adore it! I would also very much love a DP crop :bfahh:

hai! here u go :bfsweat:

im sorry i didnt animate his hands bc i messed up with the layers, so it was difficult to animate it sksksk but i still hope u like it regardless!

BrowserPreview_tmp(9).gif.c67c1f93c451008c4f4b4cc2cca330d7.gif x BrowserPreview_tmp(10).gif.456745eb9a9fb62f47e55004ca9d5357.gif

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Brain said:

@ Layja  hi hun! thank you :kcheeks:

i still have open slots, but it will take a while to get to you, if you're fine with that :lldepress:

ofc cutie your art is so adorable ! I dont mind the wait ! is it okay is I send my oc via Dm ? 

If Not I can send here <3

35 minutes ago, Brain said:

hai! here u go :bfsweat:

im sorry i didnt animate his hands bc i messed up with the layers, so it was difficult to animate it sksksk but i still hope u like it regardless!

That’s perfectly okay! I absolutely adore him without the animation even :klovee: thank you so much for putting your time into my bb, I appreciate you sm and I love him eeEEE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Layja said:

ofc cutie your art is so adorable ! I dont mind the wait ! is it okay is I send my oc via Dm ? 

If Not I can send here <3

yes sure ! :kcheeks:

On 1/23/2024 at 5:30 PM, cel said:

ochttps://toyhou.se/21683743.rika/gallery#76335807

pose: up to you!

expression: maybe a smile with a wink!

extra:

hii ! i have such a horrific a wip for u! PLS DONT GET FOOLED, my wips are really a jumpscare.

i hope i got everything right so far, i looked at two refs and some things were a bit different so i tried mixing them together!

as for animation, i will give her a wink and slowly appearing blush!! ♡

Untitled_Artwork37.PNG.8203c07e84e94d2d4a1a206806abc079.PNG