• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

~💜 Zun's Customs / Commissions / YCHs 💜~

zun_117

❀♡💜 Zun's Customs/Commissions :byaslove: 💜♡❀~

YCH Section ~ (customs below it)

2_girls_ych_20240330183123.png?ex=661b1641&is=6608a141&hm=87a1a1fd1d07b31194e4fde492aad7eabf334a409a28acba605c8ce07a9d3687&= 2_girls_ych_20240330193043.png?ex=661b1641&is=6608a141&hm=8c13213dc3c7e2ff3d18921aa25cd8321719e3aff85f5c284f9fe254bea178b8&=

Besties YCH :cutehehehaaas: Status: 🟢 Open (1 slot as of now!)

Spoiler

First ych "your character here" in here!!

❥ Minimum Price Accepted: $30

Will be flat colored sketch & simple shaded! Other examples above!

| ❀ +7$ = will be line arted
| ❀ +5$ = blinking animation! (&/or possibly others)
| ❀ +5$ = will change expression (of one character unless agreed on otherwise)
| ❀ +15$ = will come fully rendered! 
Other options can be discussed!

❥ Info:
- payment via Vgen (→ doesn't require an acc & supports PayPal!:klovee:
- personal example shown to see it with cute ocs & finished! :klove: can do your ocs or you & your bestie! 
- TAT: ~1 week (unless got busy)
- no holds available for this piece unless you're claiming the slot with all options. First come first served!
- may try to adjust the ych slightly to fit your character. But no major changes for this ych

🚫 do not use, steal, copy, trace, repost or reference samples, ocs or art as base or any other way if someone did something similar to this I'm gonna ban them & blacklist them immediately

❥ to claim please fill this smol form containing some info I need :blove:(pls fill preferably by replying below! or dm)
if you join my server &/or follow me on Vgen you'll get a free animation! :keyes:

❥ Text & Watermark on Art: (needed esp if crops requested)

❥ Rendering / Lineart?: 

❥ Animation?: (if you follow me on Vgen you'll get a free one! )

❥ Character/s References: (R for right, & L for left if you'd like one on a specific side)
1#:
2#:

❥ First time commissioning me? 💕:

❥ I have read the TOS & details ♡

❥ Any info/details or add-ons you'd like to add/ask?:

Pixel_Drink_2_1.gif?ex=6621efb2&is=660f7ab2&hm=68aeff01a963a259219b4c2f1f9c8f23de8d29052d0ea34956d06f6ea64a1fbb&=&width=496&height=662  Pixel_Drink_still.png?ex=6621efb2&is=660f7ab2&hm=294109910855e85173010bc7b33f8fb56c9c4485856c8ecbb922374b70b74f0a&=
Pixel - Drink YCH :keyes: Status: 🟠 Pending Slots 2  slot as of now!)
Spoiler

Pixel ych "your character here"!

❥ 1 Slot: $20
❥ 2 Slots: $34 in total! (instead of $40!)

Will be rendered in pixel art style similarly to example shown 

| ❀ +3-5$ = each animation! (Blinking/expression change..etc)

| ❀ +5$ = alt/switching colors (animation or still)

Other options can be discussed!

❥ Info:
- Holds available for this ych :byaslove:
- can do your ocs or self insert! 💕. Colors will be adjusted to fit the character! 💗
- Size: 600×800 px. Resize/crops can be requested (quality may be affected)
- bg elements may be changed. no major changes (can discuss male ocs)

🚫 do not use, steal, copy, trace, repost or reference samples, ocs or art in any other way. failure to comply will result in instant blacklisting & ban

❥ to claim please fill this smol form containing some info I need :blove:(pls fill preferably by replying below! or dm)
if you're following me on Vgen you'll get a free blinking animation! :kcheeks:

❥ Text & Watermark on Art:

❥ Character References: 

❥ Animation? If yes what?: (if you follow me on Vgen you'll get free blinking! )
- what expression you'd like the still art to have? (Smile / open / closed mouth)

❥ Cup color/s?:

❥ First time commissioning me? 💕:

❥ I have read the TOS & details ♡

❥ Any info/details or add-ons you'd like to add/ask?:

Other Custom Status: 🟠 Wait-list Open! Feel free to still claim slots below! 
(if got claimed elsewhere may update here!)

- Signs Meanings:

Spoiler

🟢 Open : will start working on it asap! (As soon as possible)
 🟠 wait-list : will discuss & start working on it whenever appropriate, may take a longer while!
 🔴 Closed : not accepting commissions

[last edited Mar 9th: pls check!!]                                                            

❥ Extras/Add-ons & Notes🩵 (& some more examples in carrd)

Spoiler
  • Animation is now open ♡ || ~$5+ (each)
  • Artistic freedom Character is now open ♡ (if you want art but don't have a character in mind or to create an oc following a general theme you want) || unsure may cost extra!
  • Simple Shading || Free! 

• Icon's Frame (square or circle shape ♡) || Free! 

• props (cup/lollipop/hair-brush/showing 1 or both hands..etc) || +3-8 $

• fourth or more changes (only allowed before coloring) || depends $

• simple to slightly more detailed/customized background || depends $

• extra characters (per 1 extra ♡) || ~the price×0.5/×2

• commercial-use includes twitch stuff & use || ~the price×2.5/×5

Add-Ons & other Notes:
    > estimated prices are for a single character
    > Can be flexible with prices regarding extras/add-ons ^^
    > For icon frames I provide copies with and without ♡
    > for now there is no super detailed backgrounds like scenes unless I specified/offered otherwise (feel free to ask though ♡)
    > all of the extras/add-ons should be discussed before I start working on the commission
    > for now just one extra character (2 in total) per art, might consider two extra (3 in total) per art, but feel free to discuss ♡

General Terms Of Service 💗:[last edited April: pls check!!]

Spoiler

❥ Payment & Refunds

• payment via Vgen (→ doesn't require an account & supports PayPal!), PayPal invoices ,Ko-fi or Artistree (payment in USD)

• may provide a pp "payment plan", however I have to receive a partial payment (we can agree on how much)

• whether we agreed on a pp or not the client/commissioner is still required to deliver the full payment by the end of the time specified or the time we agreed upon

• I retain full rights over my artworks until I receive full payment, afterwards the client will be given a license as agreed upon

• Any payments I receive without a notice will be considered a donation and/or a tip (and won't be sent back), so please do not send any money for the purpose of purchasing/ordering unless we agreed on such beforehand as I only use invoices (on PayPal) unless there's a good reason not to due to scammers being an issue

• no refunds, partial refunds might be discussed depending on what stage of the commission I'm in (includes when the client/commissioner backs out and/or doesn't deliver the full payment in time). I have the right to refuse refunds

❥ Rights & Uses

• If you wish to check my Artistree, ask and I'll send you the link! ♡

• I can do some changes while in the rough-sketch/sketch stage, after that any changes may cost extra

• personal use only and I have the commercial use rights, unless commercial-use costs are paid for or included (commercial use includes but not limited to: merchandise (physical goods such as posters, keychains, clothing..etc), Twitch/YouTube/Kick use, or any use which may result in profit)

• If commercial-use is not included you can contact me again to pay for and get the rights for it separately at any time

• All artwork will be watermarked to some extent (extent varies depending on the license given) in the interest of protecting my artwork and licensees from theft (except some such as emojis & emotes)

• credit me for my art and designs wherever you use/post it and whenever it's possible, credit me by using my socials check Disclaimers ⚠ section for more info

• I reserve the right to decline a commission for any or no reason. I reserve the right to cancel a commission in progress if it becomes something that is against my ToS, and at my sole discretion may refund the commissioner

• Be respectful, otherwise I may decline/cancel your commission for being disrespectful, rude or unnecessarily mean

• I can display, show off, stream my work and use my work commercially unless specified/agreed upon otherwise

• Ych pieces may be re/used for other commissions/clients unless specified otherwise

• If communication is lost with the commissioner/buyer for 1-2 months or longer (I message & get no response), commission slot will be re-opened, and I'm not required to deliver the art agreed upon anymore (without refunding)

❥ Reselling / Giving Away

• MUST BE IN MY SERVER & post the ad there before anywhere else! as people keep going against my terms in reselling my art & never letting me know!!! if you're not in my server & wanna resell/trade just dm me before you advertise for the resell/trade anywhere!
  • whither you received it from me or someone else, you have 2 weeks before you can resell/retrade/regift the art!
  • credit me for my art & designs as the original artist to the person you're reselling/giving away the piece to, credit me by using my socials check Disclaimers ⚠ section for more info

• Can retext (re-change the text of who the piece belongs to) for an extra 3$ for still (unanimated) art, an extra 5$ for animation retext (that may include the piece being resold/given away to a new owner)

• if the piece or an extra of the piece is a "wip"(work in progress), you can resell/give it away only when the piece is done (doesn't include "Secret Santa / Gift-exchange" events)

• You may resell only for the same price you paid or lower (unless you have more art of the character to sell along with it)

• You may give away/gift or trade the piece

• If commercial use is not included then it won't be even if you resold the piece, gave it away / gifted it or traded it (even for the new owner)

• Please let me know who you gave/resold the piece to (even if I'm not on the platform they're on)

❥ Disclaimers ⚠

• As of April, 2024 I no longer will be providing textless art, to avoid breaking of my TOS (check resell section). Text size/opacity & location may vary depending on the size of the piece

• I do not allow any of my art to be copied/traced/heavily referenced/modified in any way unless I gave individual permission of such, and I do not allow any to be used as NFTs and/or used/put into an AI generator..etc. Or posted anywhere without proper watermarks

• I don't work with any pro-israel/zionism aka pro-genocide (includes any genocide on any kind of people). and don't allow my art/designs to be sold to any of them!

• I don't work with deadlines unless I offered (example: offering slots for "Secret Santa / Gift-exchange" events) However deadlines can be discussed

• crediting me can be simply with my username (preferably tagging/pinging me) on the platform you're posting the piece on, or attaching my socials Carrd link ♡

• I don't do NSFW & lewd commissions, however somewhat revealing clothes, light gore & blood are most likely fine

• I take my time working on pieces & commissions, especially with being busy with life and irl stuff, however I'll let you know when I start working on your piece ♡

• I am not responsible by any means if a minor ordered/purchased anything from me without having parental permission to do so and parental approval to my terms

• By commissioning (ordering/buying/purchasing/bidding) you're agreeing to all of these terms

Those are the general terms and they can be changed & updated however I see fit and/or necessary and they still apply regardless

Contact me if you'd like me to clear somethings, and if you have any questions or concerns via Discord DMs ♥, or if not available; DM anywhere on my social media ♥

To commission/claim a slot please fill the form by replying below this topic!

❥ Form: 
(details explained in spoiler below it [last edited April: pls check!!]♡)

❥ Text & Watermark on Art:

❥ Type of Art: 

❥ Coloring: 

❥ Animation & animating style?:

❥ Character/s references 

❥ First time commissioning me? 💕 

❥ payment method possible for you? (Vgen / PayPal / Ko-fi / Artistree [availableness must be in order])

❥ I have read the TOS ♡ (By filling this form you confirm that you have & agreed)

❥ Any info/details you'd like to add? 

Spoiler

can specify a wait-list slot if you plan to pay on a specific date!
[sketch is by default unless you specified line-art!]
if you'd like to request "surprise me🌟" write so in the type of art & keep coloring & animation empty
[unless you specifically don't want animation]

❥ Name/Watermark on Art: (username preferred as watermark, and possibly your or the character's nick/name as text!)

❥ Type of Art: (icon/headshot/bust..etc/else <mention pls )

Coloring: (none/flat/fully rendered..) simple shading is default for flat cuz I enjoy it but if you want it completely unshaded pls specify!

❥ Animation & animating style?: (Yes/No? And what would you like? & style e.x: fading, smooth, laggy/twitchy & hard..etc)

❥ Character/s references (preferably a link like toyhouse or stash, preferably posted by replying below but can be sent in DMs)

❥ First time commissioning me? 💕 (Clear enough lol)

❥ payment method possible for you?: (Vgen / PayPal / Ko-fi / Artistree in order if the first available then no need to others!)

❥ I have read the TOS ♡ (By filling this form you confirm that you have & agreed)

❥ Any info/details you'd like to add? (E.x. add-ons, possible poses/other outfit you want instead..etc preferably by replying below but can be sent in DMs also)

after filling the form, I'll dm you when I accept you commish, to discuss the needed details & let you know the final price of your commish :byaslove:

I may post the forms in Dms/elsewhere below to keep track of them ♡

Commission Sheets & Prices ❣️:
IMG_1906.png.477abc8f3fb8bb14dea15ab734450bb1-min.pngIMG_1907.png.1ab20c6140bdff89627cd5839e2a89d4-min.png

commission_sheet_5_20240223174125.png.10787c70f254f8d36d0ef87bbe8777be-min.png

A Few More Examples :keyes:💖 :

image.thumb.png.d4797c8c928759e1a0a1c14c2238d60a.png image.thumb.gif.f3e8300ff1f9081c0abd5aa2dbd9c01d.gif image.thumb.gif.cbc4e66eac96d4deeca9ad4e7f2ff87f.gif

Reference sheet: full-body & headshot & color-palette

Half-body + 2 animations bust-up (commission) + 5 animations
ezgif-7-84b89fe9b9.gif Untitled203_20240310223604.png?ex=66135a52&is=6600e552&hm=4acb3d12e310e8e23e7483dabcd12a0ffc3a5494c488f9b498c825b8fbea22bf&= wmtext-CommNagisaHeadshot-snowbunny101@AH.thumb.gif.fc50aae8e128b3f88e90cca54f2da503.gif

Headshot + 3-5 animations

Headshot Sketch Headshot (commission) + 1 animation

Edited by zun_117

Ych status update
  • Like 2

• zun_117 changed the title to ~💜 Zun's Customs / Commissions 💜~

✨ Opening 2 Comm Slots ✨
(to work on when I'm bored or wanna clear my mind 🫶)
The first to claim a slot will get 1 free animation of their choice! 💕
(Unless I felt like doing it for the second one as well ^w^)
- creative freedom character is now an option! However it may cost extra depends 
- surprise me 🌟 is a new option as well! Dm/claim for details🫶(until I update all the info here srry I'm slow to updating TvT)

(If the animation is something I haven't done before I'm gonna try my best!)
❥ animations I've done: blinking - blushing - hair flow - movements of {hand - hair - evading eyes - background elements - effects}
Feel free to dm for any questions 💗
I may take my time working on the comms still ♡

Also New example 💙🩵 tried textured brush and I'm in love :klove:

ezgif-7-84b89fe9b9.gif

Edited by zun_117

editing the size of the image >< ♥️

Posted (edited)

Posting for @ snowbunny101 ♡

(to keep all forms in the same place)

❥ Name/Watermark on Art: Snowbunny or Britty

❥ Type of Art: headshot/anime

❥ Coloring: flat colours

❥ Animation?: [updated:] Artistic Freedom :)

❥ Character/s references: You choose which OC!

❥ First time commissioning me?  yes :) 

❥ payment method possible for you: Paypal

❥ I have read the TOS ♡ (By filling this form you confirm that you have & agreed) Agreed :)

❥ Any info/details you'd like to add?  Artistic Freedom :) 

Edited by zun_117

After discussing commissioner requested the free animation w/ artistic freedom ♥️

37 minutes ago, zun_117 said:

Posting for @ snowbunny101 ♡

(to keep all forms in the same place)

❥ Name/Watermark on Art: Snowbunny or Britty

❥ Type of Art: headshot/anime

❥ Coloring: flat colours

❥ Animation?: No animations

❥ Character/s references: You choose which OC!

❥ First time commissioning me?  yes :) 

❥ payment method possible for you: Paypal

❥ I have read the TOS ♡ (By filling this form you confirm that you have & agreed) Agreed :)

❥ Any info/details you'd like to add?  Artistic Freedom :) 

Wip! (i usually prefer keeping wips private between me & the commissioner (& supporters as a perk) but just to update that I started working on it :3 )
Heavily watermarked for protection until paid for
IMG_2319.thumb.png.96938ded0a9f734d66282f276978c63c.png

Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2024 at 10:47 AM, zun_117 said:

@ Snowbunny101 : Commission (flat colored sketch headshot)

Completed ✅💕

Thank you so much for commissioning me love :byaslove:

Slot is reopened!

wmtext-CommNagisaHeadshot-snowbunny101@AH.thumb.gif.fc50aae8e128b3f88e90cca54f2da503.gifCommNagisaHeadshot-snowbunny101@AH_20240308083724.thumb.png.d2f1e72c10b643eb464407ab4f955f06.png

Edited by zun_117
  • Like 1

Slots Closed! :blush:

Wait-list will be Open here, on Vgen & in my server!

if you'd like to order a slot feel free to still claim slots by filling a form:byes: 

Posted (edited)

2_girls_ych_20240330183123.png?ex=661b1641&is=6608a141&hm=87a1a1fd1d07b31194e4fde492aad7eabf334a409a28acba605c8ce07a9d3687&= 2_girls_ych_20240330193043.png?ex=661b1641&is=6608a141&hm=8c13213dc3c7e2ff3d18921aa25cd8321719e3aff85f5c284f9fe254bea178b8&=

❥ Besties YCH :cutehehehaaas: All info in the main post above!
NEW YCH!!! so excited to get to drawing your ocs/besties!!
ranma 1/2 dancing GIF

Edited by zun_117

(forgot to mention where the details are lol)

Pixel_Drink_2_1.gif?ex=6621efb2&is=660f7ab2&hm=68aeff01a963a259219b4c2f1f9c8f23de8d29052d0ea34956d06f6ea64a1fbb&=&width=496&height=662  Pixel_Drink_still.png?ex=6621efb2&is=660f7ab2&hm=294109910855e85173010bc7b33f8fb56c9c4485856c8ecbb922374b70b74f0a&=

❥ Pixel - Drink YCH :keyes: All info in the main post above!
NEW YCH!!! 1 slot already got claimed in my server right away hehe! :kcheeks:

if you're following me on Vgen you'll get a free blinking animation :blush:

• zun_117 changed the title to ~💜 Zun's Customs / Commissions / YCHs 💜~
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

pixel ych commission completed for @ Meowsixx ✅💕

Thank you so much for commissioning me love :byaslove:

Pixel_Drink_-_yuki_wm.gif?ex=662e9103&is=662d3f83&hm=41bde1cdba5527a13d69907bec733e3fcc7e904b53ad3fea24d657dd8969e653& Comm_Pixel_-_Drink_YCH__meowsixx_20240422232521.png?ex=662e9117&is=662d3f97&hm=a87d5194555ba7955bc68231773d683f31b00bed9e7bb88d75e84b29be2cedbc&=

Edited by zun_117

Adding commisher username
  • Like 1