• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⋆。‧˚ʚ H I ME S D O L L S ɞ˚‧。⋆ l OPEN l

Himeno

Welcome.png 

rules-4.png        Dise-o-sin-t-tulo-2-1.png        rules-5.png     

rules-6.png    

Spoiler

All Art Haven rules

Comment with your form filled !

You can also PM me you form if you want to keep your commission                                                       private !

Only Paypal usd

Don't rush me! patience please                   

Payment after the first draft 

Send me all reference , your type of commission 

No refund           

delivery 3 to 7 days depending  the details 

If you give me freedom on doing your order, not ask for any changes

By purchasing any of my services, you are accepting my Terms of                                                         Service.

rules-7.png    

Spoiler

Canvas  size 160x220

Bust : $25 usd

Halfbody : $30 usd 

Accessories detailed or  teddies/ animals : 3 usd         

Animations: Blinking / Soft Blush / Wink/ Smiles  2 usd                              Others:  Ears moving / Wings or more details 5 usd           

Background  Accessories  detailed: 3 usd 

Background hearts floating /  glitter : 2 usd

Canvas 500x500  (more larger size could vary 5 - 10 usd)

Size 160x220 incluided free

Full body  : 45 usd

Background  Accessories  detailed: 5 usd

S-A-M-P-L-E-S.png

bug-gif-cc0e72e6fee2dc08280bc1a97a5e2b91  hannah-gif-314037a1b591109a7d2e497a52dc0 manu.png  bella2.png    

mofinish.gif June.png 

S-A-M-P-L-E-S-1.png                              

jewel.png 

large-tarra-png-5173b4a2bb0fc3546a112830  large-wipioi-png-472dd2c38dfb2cfb41c2640 

S-A-M-P-L-E-S-2.png 

Spoiler

Size:  (Bust, Halfbody, Fullbody): 

Text and Watermark:

References: 

Animation(Optional):

Note/Extras:

Background:

Paypal Emai or invoce:

Edited by Himeno

new comission
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, SweetieBear said:

I definitely need to come back and buy some more art

Tysmm heart u are welcome! 🥺

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, subdrop said:

how much would a FULL body be?

On canvas 500x500 45 usd c: I work with more sizes if u want! 

Size:  (Bust, Halfbody, Fullbody):  bust!

Text and Watermark: Mo

References:  clicky~

Animation(Optional): Smirking???

Note/Extras: a choker, any!

Background: freedommmmmm

PayPal Email for invoice: [email protected]

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, subdrop said:

Size:  (Bust, Halfbody, Fullbody):  bust!

Text and Watermark: Mo

References:  clicky~

Animation(Optional): Smirking???

Note/Extras: a choker, any!

Background: freedommmmmm

PayPal Email for invoice: [email protected]

Commission accepted c: I'll be working on the sketch!   The hair be like the one in the image (style) or just its color?

• Like 1

Just now, Himeno said:

Commission accepted c: I'll be working on the sketch!   The hair be like the one in the image (style) or just its color?

thank you <3

style and color, please!

• Like 1