• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A:  I would say Saturn because in school I always loved reading about it and the rings were fascinating to me.

Q: Who is your favorite actor or actress, and what's your favorite movie they starred in?

• Like 1

A: Romance is my favorite genre of movies because love is overpowering and never ending hope 

Q: If you became internet famous, what would you change in the world? 

A: honestly that’s such a tough question to answer but I would change the fact that the kids in Africa or other countries would be able to eat every day and not starve. I would also be kind enough to help out the homeless. I would help anyone who seems unhappy.

Q: If you had the choice to make one of your dreams come alive, which one would you choose and why?

A:
I'd choose to really get my businesses booming.  I have a couple small ones I'm trying to build up and the startup is going slowly.  To be able to just get things going really well would be a huge financial and mental relief.

Q:

If you could have any one ability/power, what would it be and why?

A: my computer tbh b/c i play most of my most favorite games ever & it just generally makes me very happy when i'm on it; plus i use it as my tv

Q: do you play overwatch? if so, who's your main?

:lldesire:

A: Feet for hands so when my bf annoys me I can easily shove a foot in his mouth. 

Q: What are your favorite animes? (I need suggestions, please nothing romantic. OTL) 

A: Konosuba is honestly my fave to date a mix of fantasy and comedy while also having a story u kinda wanna keep watching for.

I'd also recommend Aaga of Tanya the Evil, My Hero Academia, Beyond the Boundary and Durarara!! though not all will be to your taste

Q: What was your favourite movie growing up?

A: The Parent Trap and The Princess Diaries

Q: What song do you sing only when you’re alone?